Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Eyes opened since joining fab!!

Thought I was worldly wise....but nope!

Anyone else been educated?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Our eyes have definitely been opened since being on and we are alot more opened minded then we was..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eyes opened quite a bit, but grew a much thicker skin & "take no shit" attitude more

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I was already corrupted before joining

[Removed by poster at 01/09/19 02:11:54]

"Our eyes have definitely been opened since being on and we are alot more opened minded then we was.. "

Fun though?

"Eyes opened quite a bit, but grew a much thicker skin & "take no shit" attitude more"

Positive then!!!

Definitely take no shit . Although there are lots of bullshiters on here x

"Eyes opened quite a bit, but grew a much thicker skin & "take no shit" attitude more

Positive then!!!"

It really has been. Bit of a softy & can't say no to helping others off of fab. Been taken advantage of. Said no, as I was busy (would normally have put off something to help) & it was a great feeling. The thick skin side of it. When on before, I used to show my face on cam in the chatrooms. Got awful abuse from some members about my looks & body. Came off & cried my eyes out. A few lovely messages from other members, gave me the courage to go back on. Now I just block & move on

"Eyes opened quite a bit, but grew a much thicker skin & "take no shit" attitude more

Positive then!!!

It really has been. Bit of a softy & can't say no to helping others off of fab. Been taken advantage of. Said no, as I was busy (would normally have put off something to help) & it was a great feeling. The thick skin side of it. When on before, I used to show my face on cam in the chatrooms. Got awful abuse from some members about my looks & body. Came off & cried my eyes out. A few lovely messages from otther members, gave me the courage to go back on. Now I just block & move on "

Well done you!! I’m feeling proud of you !!

Positive then!!!

It really has been. Bit of a softy & can't say no to helping others off of fab. Been taken advantage of. Said no, as I was busy (would normally have put off something to help) & it was a great feeling. The thick skin side of it. When on before, I used to show my face on cam in the chatrooms. Got awful abuse from some members about my looks & body. Came off & cried my eyes out. A few lovely messages from otther members, gave me the courage to go back on. Now I just block & move on

Well done you!! I’m feeling proud of you !! "

Thanks

That's a shame to hear that x some people on here have no respect for girls like yourself x that's good you are back on x don't let anyone upset you like that again x good luck and all the best x Jack

Positive then!!!

It really has been. Bit of a softy & can't say no to helping others off of fab. Been taken advantage of. Said no, as I was busy (would normally have put off something to help) & it was a great feeling. The thick skin side of it. When on before, I used to show my face on cam in the chatrooms. Got awful abuse from some members about my looks & body. Came off & cried my eyes out. A few lovely messages from otther members, gave me the courage to go back on. Now I just block & move on

Well done you!! I’m feeling proud of you !!

Thanks "

Want to chat more.?

Hopefully some people will join in this brilliant thread x

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

I was innocent then found Mrs sofa now very very corrupted by the ways of swinging

Good to hear that m8

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hope we all get to keep our sweetness. I welled up Star, hearing of that awful experience - great that you're beyond that now . I was fairly aware but like all of us, I've learned a lot - some things were better not to do a search on too. Disgusted by some peoples disrespect. But older and wiser - i was quite young when I joined the swinging world. .

"Eyes opened quite a bit, but grew a much thicker skin & "take no shit" attitude more"

Thick skin and taking no shit is the only way anyone can survive online these days.

"Eyes opened since joining fab!!

Thought I was worldly wise....but nope!

Anyone else been educated? "

Lol yes

I was judging myself as being dirty, I know now it's part of life, Im only human so it's my right to have a sexual appetite, when you deny yourself freedom to express yourself you become a slave to all the shit in life, self doubt, loneliness etc

» Add a new message to this topic