FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > single ladies .....

single ladies .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well heres one for the guys ,,, how do you choose a lady ??? is it the first message ,,, be careful ,, it might be the last ,,, or is it the pictures ???? mmmm they all look fab ,,, lol or ,, and come on guys ,, be truthful ,,, are you so glad of a response that it dont mater what she says or what she looks like ,, in your eyes shes cheryl cole ,,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In general I look for ladies that have a lengthy profile with loads of requirements as they tend to be the real people rather than pic farmers lol.

Unfortunately when they see my age most go 'sorry to young' which I can only assume is due to most of my generation on here being asshats!

If they get beyond the age thing I sometimes get 'sorry can't stand the thought of you being with another guy'. Oh well such is life

Looks are not as important to me as personality and confidence. I would rather spend time with a woman who is 'ugly' whom has a golden personality and really confident than with a 'super model' that feels like she is doing me a favour and you can literally smell her insecurity!

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

"well heres one for the guys ,,, how do you choose a lady ??? is it the first message ,,, be careful ,, it might be the last ,,, or is it the pictures ???? mmmm they all look fab ,,, lol or ,, and come on guys ,, be truthful ,,, are you so glad of a response that it dont mater what she says or what she looks like ,, in your eyes shes cheryl cole ,,,, "
Cross that bridge when we come to it. The one reply I've had turned out to be a timewaster.

"In general I look for ladies that have a lengthy profile with loads of requirements as they tend to be the real people rather than pic farmers lol.

Unfortunately when they see my age most go 'sorry to young' which I can only assume is due to most of my generation on here being asshats!

If they get beyond the age thing I sometimes get 'sorry can't stand the thought of you being with another guy'. Oh well such is life

Looks are not as important to me as personality and confidence. I would rather spend time with a woman who is 'ugly' whom has a golden personality and really confident than with a 'super model' that feels like she is doing me a favour and you can literally smell her insecurity! "

OMG i cant believe u wrote that....

"In general I look for ladies that have a lengthy profile with loads of requirements as they tend to be the real people rather than pic farmers lol.

Looks are not as important to me as personality and confidence. I would rather spend time with a woman who is 'ugly' whom has a golden personality and really confident than with a 'super model' that feels like she is doing me a favour and you can literally smell her insecurity! "

what an absolutely fantastic attitude!!! wish you weren't so far away...you could help me with my current fantasy!!! lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"well heres one for the guys ,,, how do you choose a lady ??? is it the first message ,,, be careful ,, it might be the last ,,, or is it the pictures ???? mmmm they all look fab ,,, lol or ,, and come on guys ,, be truthful ,,, are you so glad of a response that it dont mater what she says or what she looks like ,, in your eyes shes cheryl cole ,,,, "

when you get to my age

i`m just glad they reply and they still have a pulse.

suprisingly there are lots who still want to play,

so a big thank you to all the wonderfull ladies on here

you are keeping an old man very happy

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

personality will win over looks everytime, those with big personalities usually are the nicest women you'll meet, those with looks do tend to be very selfish, though i'll admit its not always true, i've met some who are stunning with great personalities and vice versa too, you cast your line and you hope for a good catch lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I reckon there's an optimum length of profile - after a while even I, as a single bloke, just think "what's the point" when faced with a 1-2 line profile.

On the other hand, some of you need to realise that war & peace has already been written!

I can sometimes get the tiniest clue about how pestered some people must be - one can almost see the join as more and more "sod off if you're xyz" gets added to what was once a clear intelligible profile, leaving it an angry mass of capitalisation and frustration. I understand WHY this happens, but there's a tipping point beyond which I lose track of who I'm reading about and what they ARE looking for.

By *ree mindedMan  over a year ago

bathgate

I am looking for someone to have fun with.

I read the profiles and get a feel for who I am talking to so it ust be personality I am looking for rather than pixs. (Just shocked myself )

I have found myself being ageist here and looking for ladies who are my age or older. I suppose it is because I feel they are less likely to lead me on.

I am so easily led

Thought you wrote "pig farmers" hahahaha

was thinking about the kinda company you been keeping.

note to self, must wear glasses when reading postings

Big tits and within a 5 minute walk.

Anybody else going to be honest?

"Big tits and within a 5 minute walk.

Anybody else going to be honest? "

LMAO!!!

[Removed by poster at 16/09/09 21:26:15]

One out of two aint bad

"Thought you wrote "pig farmers" hahahaha

was thinking about the kinda company you been keeping.

note to self, must wear glasses when reading postings "

Female pig farmers with a good personality are perhaps welcome after a shower or forty

We tent to look for females who like fetish play at times. Ok we do play normally but everyone has there particular kinks. Ours are a little more visual that’s all.

thanks for he varierd is that misspelt ?? replies ,,, i think the 5 min walk is the best criteria ,,, thats hoping that she can walk

Why one for the guys??

As a self confessed lesbian with straight tendencies We women also have criteria for our women you know lol.

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Single hot ladies are few and far between

i beg to differ lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i beg to differ lol"
so do i !!???

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Love hot ladies, single or not

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"i beg to differ lolso do i !!??? "

me too ...he must just be looking in the wrong places

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i beg to differ lolso do i !!???

me too ...he must just be looking in the wrong places "

he must be!!!

i agree also with you ladies ,,, all the ladies i have met on here have all been hot hot hot ,,, and one so hot i spent the evening covered in hot wax ,,,

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we know a few too

i have actually only ever sent one mail to a guy on here, and he said he wasnt interested, so never mailed anyone again, so to be honest id be interested in what men are looking for in a woman, they never really say on their profile do they, you see comments like 'after sexy ladies' etc but whats sexy? sexy means nothing, so i think men should be a bit more specific as to what they are looking for, to stop me making a twat of myself again lol

"Single hot ladies are few and far between "

cheeky fooker !!!

"i have actually only ever sent one mail to a guy on here, and he said he wasnt interested, so never mailed anyone again, so to be honest id be interested in what men are looking for in a woman, they never really say on their profile do they, you see comments like 'after sexy ladies' etc but whats sexy? sexy means nothing, so i think men should be a bit more specific as to what they are looking for, to stop me making a twat of myself again lol"

And again......cheeky fooker !

I try to reply to every guy who mails me even if its a polite sorry but your not what im looking for, but i do get annoyed when you can tell a guy has just cut and pasted a letter that clearly doesnt have any bearing on your profile. It makes you feel like cattle. So these guys do get the bit Foxtrot Oscar from me,

but im really a nice girl and IM HOT TOO LOL

Plus got a personality and sense of humour - honest!!!!!

Makes no difference hun.

most cant read

stick summat daft(primrose)etc

on the end of your profile which they have to mention when mailing you then you know if they have read it

"I try to reply to every guy who mails me even if its a polite sorry but your not what im looking for, but i do get annoyed when you can tell a guy has just cut and pasted a letter that clearly doesnt have any bearing on your profile. It makes you feel like cattle. So these guys do get the bit Foxtrot Oscar from me,

Plus got a personality and sense of humour - honest!!!!!"

Alright then you'll do, mail me

"I try to reply to every guy who mails me even if its a polite sorry but your not what im looking for, but i do get annoyed when you can tell a guy has just cut and pasted a letter that clearly doesnt have any bearing on your profile. It makes you feel like cattle. So these guys do get the bit Foxtrot Oscar from me,

Alright then you'll do, mail me "

FOXTROT OSCAR lol Your too far away lol damn!!!!

Alright then you'll do, mail me

FOXTROT OSCAR lol Your too far away lol damn!!!!"

I know, just playing hard to get and making you want me more

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

how do you choose a lady

lol - still laughing!!!!!

eany, meany, miny mo?

Bolton

"eany, meany, miny mo?"

Glad some one else on my wavelength - still giggling!

close is good ,,, big boobs ,,, nice face ,,, own cooker ,,, and a full pot of pans ,,,, my kind of girl ,,,ohh and shares in a brewery

close is good ,,, big boobs ,,, nice face ,,, own cooker ,,, and a full pot of pans ,,,, my kind of girl ,,,ohh and shares in a brewery

Bolton

"close is good ,,, big boobs ,,, nice face ,,, own cooker ,,, and a full pot of pans ,,,, my kind of girl ,,,ohh and shares in a brewery "

lol - gonna get out of here as this guy is FAR too high brow for me!

"thanks for he varierd is that misspelt ?? replies ,,, i think the 5 min walk is the best criteria ,,, thats hoping that she can walk "

5 mins walk - Boo hoo, sob sob, that's me out, and I thought you were flying down for a visit........... xx

Personally...i dont care for her being slim...attractive...dont care if she has a personality like a rabid dog...all i ask for is "Small hands"

Make,s my cock look huge...lol

Christ !!!

hey im here girls, i got little hands if nowt else

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Breasts and eyes do it for me.

"Breasts and eyes do it for me."