FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Urban Dictionary

Urban Dictionary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MP3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

So, I searched the Urban Dictionary for my christian name and was amazed by the accuracy of the definitions.

I feel the most applicable definition is the one below (I have changed my christian name back to my Fab user name for the purposes of GDPR).

SMP3, A guy full of surprises. He's big hearted and always makes you feel loved. But don't be fooled he has a wild side that makes every girl want him. He has a look that most guys kill for. He's that popular guy that wants a girl for her personality not her body. He's just amazing and thats and understatement.

"Have you talked to that guy? "

"Yes, he's a total SMP3!"

What does the Urban Dictionary say about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

“Similar to the urban legend of Bigfoot. Paul is a mysterious and giant seagull that roams around the earth without a care in the world”

True dat. Plus I steal pasties.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I couldn’t find poochiepoo only Goochiepoop

And I will let you look that one up. Yuck.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

? is the most beautiful girl on the planet, both inside and out. If you're lucky enough to have her in your life, you'll never have a bad day. Once you meet her you can never go back, because no one could ever compare. She has an amazing heart and it shines with every word she says and it makes you fall more in love with her each and every day. ? is amazing, and anyone that gets to come in contact with her, even if only for a moment, is the luckiest person on Earth because they got to meet an angel

If only this was true haha although I agree with the amazing heart

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"“Similar to the urban legend of Bigfoot. Paul is a mysterious and giant seagull that roams around the earth without a care in the world”

True dat. Plus I steal pasties. "

Should be “beautiful” not “giant”

I also steal chips.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I too have used my fab name

noun) person who is very strong and extremly shy. She loves to hurt people, hate her mom and hit her sister.

b.verb) to hit someone with your big butt

a.) Jim: Did you see NSAchick yesterday?

Bob: Yeah, she was beating her sister up.

b.) NO! Don't NSAchick ME!!!!

H's are soild Teflon, never bothered, never harassed.

I want to be just like them.

Mine was good

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

A girl who is the best kind you can find. She's smart, one-of-a-kind, adorable, sweet, sexy, hot, amazing, talented, beautiful, bitchy, evil, diabolical, and she's gonna take over the world one day. Watch out, cuz that girl has a great attitude she knows how to use! Awesome body, too.....

Awww thanks whoever posted this about me on UD

Off topic a bit sorry but I looked at the "trending now" phrases and this made me laugh-

schrodinger’s douchebag

One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

It says im a twat

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I couldn’t find poochiepoo only Goochiepoop "

I have an image in my mind for that, not sure I want to look it up and confirm it!!

"It says im a twat"

Aww you fragile man.

"It says im a twat

Aww you fragile man. "

Huh?

Always Be Confident, eXamine Your Zipper

ABCXYZ

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't want to paste it here but I'm a little creeped out that it said I have long, dark hair and big, warm brown eyes.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Only Mr J came up with Nickname for the Joker!

Zipper

Typically a very sexy, sweet guy. Usually British.

If you were to look up the sexiest man alive, there would be a photo of Zipper.

I'll take that thank you very much

"And I will let you look that one up. Yuck. "

I may wait until I've eaten before I look that up

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

The most magnificent girl you could ever meet. Words cannot describe her stunning beauty. She's hilarious and tells you like it is. Probably gives amazing hugs & kisses.(I do) Has great taste in music and movies. Loves coffee. She likes to win and never loses. A total ninja. And the best person in the world, hands down.

"Off topic a bit sorry but I looked at the "trending now" phrases and this made me laugh-

schrodinger’s douchebag

One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

"

Brilliant!

East Yorkshire

The greatest in bed apparently, but it doesn't say what at. Snoring? Hogging duvets? Dutch ovens? I need more info!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

M****

or otherwise known as ******, but if you call her that she will kick you.

She is completely truth worthy and the best friend any one could ever have no

matter what! She will listen to you and give you all the advice that she can.

She will understand you when you fail to understand your self, and she will tell you what you need to hear even if you don't want to, but it is all because she cares so much for you.

She will bake cookies with you for hours at a time and occasionally will find you annoying but you and her both know that you can't live without each other despite the fights that ensue.

She knows everything there is to know about you and tells you her secret because she trusts you and because she loves you that much (or you hope she does).

A caring kind person, who looks after everyone. She wants everyone to be happy even when she is not

* Some of that is actually pretty accurate

East Yorkshire

If you Google all of these are you going to get people's real names?

"If you Google all of these are you going to get people's real names? "

Yes

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

GDPR alert!!

I now know your real name OP. If I google the description it will tell me what name it was against in the urban dictionary.

"GDPR alert!!

I now know your real name OP. If I google the description it will tell me what name it was against in the urban dictionary.

"

That's ok, Jock's are ten a penny

"GDPR alert!!

"

Never thought it would be a David

Mine is so amazingly accurate I’m now wondering what I ever did to be bestowed with such revered moniker!

My Christian name:

This name makes you a one of a kind. In others words, special,rare,unique. You start off extremely shy but when you get to know some one you're as crazy as them. You have your sense of style and you tend to explore. You are trustworthy and reliable like no other. You're hated for what you do because you're different and creative. But love you or hate you, your still gonna shine.

Podrick:

A person, who has robotic and unemotional responses to human interaction. She/he doesn't get it. Clueless. Inability to interact with compassion for other people. An uncaring person is a podrick.

The 2 facets of my personality!

"

The 2 facets of my personality!

"

Naaaah. You. A Podrick? I don't believe it.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 18:32:53]

Trying to demonstrate the ‘bitchy’ in yours?

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 18:34:43]

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Estella is certainly the best friend/girlfriend/sister on earth. She is an extremely friendly person who will cheer you up whenever you're upset. At first Estella might be a bit shy and nervous around you, but if you're confident around her, she'll look at you as if you're a friend and she will be the most special, rewarding and generous person. She loves giving hugs. Her laugh and smile is contagious. However sometimes Estella can be a bit jealous. She loves to comfort people and be around people. The only ways she gets upset is if she is rejected by friends, gets frustrated, injures herself and more. If you know an Estella, be sure to be her friend! Her values are ; generous, faithful, kind, courageous, brave.

“A bit jealous”?

"I too have used my fab name

noun) person who is very strong and extremly shy. She loves to hurt people, hate her mom and hit her sister.

b.verb) to hit someone with your big butt

a.) Jim: Did you see NSAchick yesterday?

Bob: Yeah, she was beating her sister up.

b.) NO! Don't NSAchick ME!!!!"

My goes out to your Mom and your poor, poor sister

Curveball:

A particularly difficult issue, obstacle, or problem.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Lorenzo Von Matterhorn was born in Switzerland in the spring of 1974. He was placed in a basket and tossed into a river immediately following his birth. After traveling downstream for miles, he was found by a young Milanese woman who raised him, naming his Lorenzo after her father, and Von Matterhorn to reflect his Swiss heritage.

Lorenzo was diagnosed with a condition called phallumegally (bigness of penis) at a young age. He grew up unable to ride a bike or feel comfortable in a locker room or a regular pair of shorts. He has applied for penis reduction surgery many times, but the doctors have said that, sadly, that is not an option.

He is the founder of Von Matterhorn Industries International Unlimited Global Inc., or VMIIUGI, and was once named billionaire of the week by Big Business Journal."

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Sweet and cute girl. Loves everybody but is not afraid to rip you a new one if you mess with her. She’s not very good at hiding her feelings towards her crush.

Pretty much spot on

P is a wild creature. Unfettered by society's view of the acceptable. P will always see the truth behind any façade, except when their hearts wish to find good in humankind.

Like some kind of supernatural enigma, P mystified all whom she encountered.

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

The most beautiful girl in the world to the ones that are willing to notice. C is kind-hearted and flirty and will make you smile in the toughest of times. She is very sensitive but strong-willed. C is not one of the "popular people" but makes friends with everyone. She is more innocent than you think... Although as she gets older, her self control in the areas of sex will become harder and harder to obtain. Oh my.

Miss C's have an innocent look but also have a wild and naughty side it just takes the right man to bring it out of her! Miss C's are known for having gorgeous long dark hair. Miss C's also have sexy curvy bodies and a nice ass. Miss C's are shy when they meet new people but give her time and she will show you her funny and crazy side! Miss C's are easy to talk to and are good listeners! But they often have trouble deciding on what they truly want! Miss C's are stuborn and are hard to convince. They are also very strong and hide alot of their true feelings. Miss C's will always remain loyal in relationships! Miss C's are amazing in bed and now how to pleasure her man but also appreciate a little pleasuring done to her. Miss C's are beautiful girls and are hard to find so if you find one your a lucky man! And keep her close or someone may take your place and make her happier than you do!

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Mine says I have originality and not repetitive.

» Add a new message to this topic