FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asexual?

Asexual?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/12 23:11:31]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i did not understand that post at all

time for a recharge?

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Think he was saying all women are like his ex wife and GF and all men just fuck and leave...

So he has decided to become asexual!

Such is life

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Asexual means no sexual urges at all...i think you are more sick of being there for other ppls pleasure rather than exploring your own

i may be wrong...your post isnt v clear

Jemina u got it

hexham

"Jemina u got it"

Thanks...you shouldnt have deleted...no one understands 90% of what i say here and i get banned for the other 10%

It sounds more like u need to discover who u are and what you want in your life...then the sex side will follow...

What made u feel like a toy

Sorry pushed the wrong button on my phOne and deleted it when first answer cane trough. What made me feel like a toy? Cause my ex wife took baby away with not a word of escuze and I was a good guy. Than I tried it with a guy the same. Than I tried swinging is cool. But the all want fun with me when it suits them and if I want fun they turn me down. You are very intelligent and understood straight away. I bet you are a counselor or psycholOgyst. And also all this no strings sex is cool and is fun but one can feel like being used in particular if they soft touch as myself

hexham

"Sorry pushed the wrong button on my phOne and deleted it when first answer cane trough. What made me feel like a toy? Cause my ex wife took baby away with not a word of escuze and I was a good guy. Than I tried it with a guy the same. Than I tried swinging is cool. But the all want fun with me when it suits them and if I want fun they turn me down. You are very intelligent and understood straight away. I bet you are a counselor or psycholOgyst. And also all this no strings sex is cool and is fun but one can feel like being used in particular if they soft touch as myself"

It sounds like u need to learn some self confidence and how to assert yourself...perhaps if y thought u were worth more ppl would want to meet on your terms..,

ty for the compliments but im just a housewife who has struggled to say no all my life. But the more i have learnt to love myself the easier no becomes.

Thank you and well done for becoming assertive I ll try. U cheered me up a lot thanks

"i did not understand that post at all "

That's like most the posts for me , so I just keep out lol

It is not an easy thing to find someone who loves you completely.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"It is not an easy thing to find someone who loves you completely."

Also to find someone who loves you as you want to be loved

"Thank you and well done for becoming assertive I ll try. U cheered me up a lot thanks"

see this takes me back to my thread last week someone taking time to try and understand and giving a few words of advice can make a difference to others, sometimes big sometimes small but a difference none the less

this forum really is a wonderful place at times

"Thank you and well done for becoming assertive I ll try. U cheered me up a lot thanks

see this takes me back to my thread last week someone taking time to try and understand and giving a few words of advice can make a difference to others, sometimes big sometimes small but a difference none the less

this forum really is a wonderful place at times "

We like it when this happens too!

» Add a new message to this topic