FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phone prank

Phone prank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

My daughter has just told me of a phone prank gone wrong she saw on you tube.

Apparently there is a radio station in the US that offers prizes to people who participate.

A woman wanted the concert tickets they were offfering for her hubby for Valentines Day.

She had to ring him and tell him their son wasnt theirs, she wanted to be honest and come clean, no more secrtes etc... all a prank! He as you can imagine was distraught, but after a few moments came back with... 'if we are coming clean about things I have to tell you I've been shagging your sister for 12 months'!!!!

End of that marriage or what? Live on air!!! Only in America!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Talking of US radio stations and pranks, there was a genuine case of one station who offered a $100,000 to anyone who would have the name of the radio station, something like WR ROCK 98.8 FM tattooed on their forehead as an advert.

Some redneck geezer did. The station not only refused to pay up, it then changed it's name.

The redneck tried to sue the station in Court but failed to win, the offer being a clear advertising *Puff*.

Some folks.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"My daughter has just told me of a phone prank gone wrong she saw on you tube.

Apparently there is a radio station in the US that offers prizes to people who participate.

A woman wanted the concert tickets they were offfering for her hubby for Valentines Day.

She had to ring him and tell him their son wasnt theirs, she wanted to be honest and come clean, no more secrtes etc... all a prank! He as you can imagine was distraught, but after a few moments came back with... 'if we are coming clean about things I have to tell you I've been shagging your sister for 12 months'!!!!

End of that marriage or what? Live on air!!! Only in America!"

Heard that before a few years ago...Different scenario but same story and outcome....

A bluff me thinks...

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Hear about the guy that had his cigars insured, smoked them, and claimed his insurance!

He won in court!!

Insurance company then had him charged with arson and he got prison time

As you say...Only in America!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hear about the guy that had his cigars insured, smoked them, and claimed his insurance!

He won in court!!

Insurance company then had him charged with arson and he got prison time

As you say...Only in America!!"

the funniest thing i ever heard about was the woman, again in america who bought a mobile home and switched it to cruise control then got up and went into the back of the mobile home to make a cuppa tea im still laughing after all these years typing this lol

THEN

sued the company who made the mobile home because at no time was she told that cruise control didnt mean it drove itself

AND WON!!

i mean honestly what a plank

Only in America...??

In this country a youth clambered over a nine foot spiked fence...

Stole a computer from an office and clambered back over the fence again... On the way out he slipped and seriously impaled himself on the spikes...

Sued the building owners and won... Over £100k... Because english was not his first language and the sign warning "Danger..Security fence" was not in a language he understood...

My next door neighbour was sued. Some one was stealing lead from their garage roof. They fell through the roof and broke their leg.

When found in the garage the owner called for help, and called the police. The police would not charge the guy for theft as he did not have the lead on him. It was piled on the roof and the guy claimed he was chasing the burglars away!

He then sued for injuries caused by faulty premises and won £50k in damages. And we wonder why insurance costs so much.

"Only in America...??

In this country a youth clambered over a nine foot spiked fence...

Stole a computer from an office and clambered back over the fence again... On the way out he slipped and seriously impaled himself on the spikes...

Sued the building owners and won... Over £100k... Because english was not his first language and the sign warning "Danger..Security fence" was not in a language he understood..."

Was the youth American?

Some years ago while in a pub, to get my own back on a guy who rang me just as I was playing a difficult shot at pool I gave a girl my mobile to phone the public phone in the bar and ask for him and when he answered to have arant at him for getting her pregnant. Everyone in the bar caught on and eventually he did too, when he heard the roars of laughter coming down the phone

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

During a snowy period a few years ago a Postman slipped on a steep drive and badly damaged his knee. The snow was only light so the owner had left it. He sued the house owner and won because the drive hadn't been cleared as it was a particlarly steep drive.

Same postman and same drive.. A heavy fall of snow and the drive had been cleared because of what had happened before. Postie fell over, sued after damaging the same knee and won again!!

This time it was because the drive had been cleared and the home owner should have either made sure it was ice free or he should have left the snow. When he questioned leaving the snow, he was told that as it was a heavy fall, it would have been easy to walk on!

Damned if you do....

» Add a new message to this topic