FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lifetime Ban

Lifetime Ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello

everyone i like to ask why Bants has got a lifetime ban he took the pee out of me but i did not hold it against him and genral chat is not the same without his humour i hope you look at it and bring him back

Thanks

LondonBoy2

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sorry to hear that Bants has been banned - the chatroom is nowhere near as much fun without him. Please may he be allowed back? Thanks.

here here if ppl dont like his banter or are easly offened block him so they carnt see wat he is writin ill say this for most ppl we miss u bants

who's bants ??

[Removed by poster at 15/09/09 22:35:55]

ooops , sorry, bloody dongle grrr

By *OOKMan  over a year ago

liverpool but living in thailand

bants is so much fun...and he makes that room..he wouldnt hurt a fly...........if ya get a lifetime ban coz of ya banter...........then there are a few who need it........hes a top harmless fella.......

cheers

_ook/alex x

hhmmm but thats chat, this is forums, 2 very different rules, lol

"ooops , sorry, bloody dongle grrr"

4 lots of Puresilks boob pics in a row!!!

I thought 8 bald men were starting a tug-o-war team

"ooops , sorry, bloody dongle grrr

4 lots of Puresilks boob pics in a row!!!

I thought 8 bald men were starting a tug-o-war team "

By *landleeCouple  over a year ago

near hull

bants wouldnt hurt a fly he loves the banter in the chat room rather than the wankers and abuse bring him back plz xxxx

Hello everybody,

Im really sad that bants has been banned, hes a really nice lad and if people actually took the time to get to know him they would realise that. I have lots of laughs with bants in general chat hes one of the good guys off fab and hes genuine and funny! Its ashame really because you dont get many of them on fab..... I think its really wrong that he has been banned for life, instead of people complaining about him because they dont get his sense of humor (and that is what it is) then just block him...........

Fab wont be the same.... BRING BACK BANTS!!!!

Danielle x x x x

was he fit ?

"was he fit ? "
yeahhhhhhhhh i wud rimm hin and gayna said she wud take the pics 4 u lot lol miss u bants m8 xxxrichyngaynaxxxx

He might be ugly as feck and have the sense of humour of the devil but everyone loves Bants ..top bloke bring him back if others cant handle his insanity then its their problem!!

Best thread of the week, thank u london xx Im missin ya Bants Boshie ur dead right if ppl have a problem with him, just block him, simple as!

I have been in the room plenty of times where people have been very hurtful to other members and they get away with it! We have had alot of laughs in the room as a group with him, and he takes the piss out of me constantly lol, I know he wouldnt hurt a fly, and I also know he would never ever intentionally upset anyone. BRING BACK BANTS!!!!!!!!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Ooooooh who is this Bants who has made a new flock of peeps come and visit the forum?????

By *OOKMan  over a year ago

liverpool but living in thailand

wow 2tobonk with?...............you know him?..................a comment like that would get ya banned in chat.

..........hope you are nice people xx alex xx

By *hris633Man  over a year ago

oldham

Well its a sad state of affairs when you get a lifetime ban for just being youself. I for one have had hours of amusement from his witty one liners and im afraid it wont be the same without him. Okay, some people who dont know him that well might pull their faces at his humour, but hey, there's always the block button. Maybe i wont renew my gold membership if hes not allowed back. Wonder what would happen if everyone took that stance. BRING BACK BANTS

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I could be wrong, but it appears there is a protest march coming through The Lounge!

"What do we want? Bants! When do we want him? Now!"

Where did it go, as piss takingly intended as it was...........go in chat about once a season so no idea who this chap/chapess/thing was