FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > £25m each?

£25m each?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Torres scored twice for Chelsea today. Let's hope he does it again on Wed against City.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

i think that carroll at liverpool is finding it hard to score as well since his big money transfer?,some adapt easier to the move and carry on the goalscoring with new club,but with others it takes a bit of settling in time but then they hit a rich goalscoring spell,remember peter crouch took about 19 games to hit the target for liverpool some years ago but as soon as he hit his first they just kept a'coming!.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if Liverpool played like Newcastle and make him the target man, then may be Carrol might get one or two, but Liverpool play a different game.

Years ago he would have spent a season in Liverpool's reserves to learn how the club played. It's not the same these days though, big money buys need to start repaying it back straight away.

Liverpool would have done better buying a clever striker. I reckon Berbatov would shine at Liverpool, but can you see Fergie letting him go there?

Torres played really well today even without the 2 goals. His work rate is fantastic and he has been a touch unlucky sometimes.you might hear the odd criticism from the odd Chelsea fan but collectively we're fully behind him,He'll come good.you'll see.

Carroll? Not good enough but then Liverpool think he was a bargain at minus £15 million

"if Liverpool played like Newcastle and make him the target man, then may be Carrol might get one or two, but Liverpool play a different game.

Years ago he would have spent a season in Liverpool's reserves to learn how the club played. It's not the same these days though, big money buys need to start repaying it back straight away.

Liverpool would have done better buying a clever striker. I reckon Berbatov would shine at Liverpool, but can you see Fergie letting him go there?

Years ago Liverpool would have never bought Carrol, it was a panic buy

"

"Liverpool would have done better buying a clever striker. I reckon Berbatov would shine at Liverpool, but can you see Fergie letting him go there?

"

You won't see too many direct transfers between United and Liverpool but Berbatov wants first team football and Fergie can't guarantee him that, so it would seem unfair to block a move where he'll get that chance simply because of bad blood between the two clubs involved.

Personally, I feel Fergie hasn't capitalised on Berbatov's skills and given the man's goal rate when he's only a bit part player one has to wonder what he'd do if given a full place in the first team. I don't want him to leave United but with Rooney and Hernandez up front as first choice strikers and Young & Valencia both operating as attacking midfielders Berbatov's chances are always going to be limited.

nothing to do with transfer, but pls tie mrs slut up like that with the ropes lol

xx

"nothing to do with transfer, but pls tie mrs slut up like that with the ropes lol

xx"

We're rarely down your neck of the woods but if we ever are it'll be a pleasure.

» Add a new message to this topic