FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What a flipping mothers day!!

What a flipping mothers day!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spent the best part of the morning, early afternoon at the vets, my fooking dog ran straight into wall full speed and fractured his jaw, nightmear finding a vets open on a sunday but we did find one that was a 30 min drive, the got stuck in traffic, flipping selfish buggers taking mum out for dinner lol then sat there for over 4 hours while they x rayed him and figured out how to fix him, ive come home while they op on him as theres really nothing i can do so they keeping him over night and im bck in the morning, my daughters booked a table to take me out for dinner but im really not in the mood now, tho i will go anyway cause i dont want to let my kids down so its put on a happy face time lol

So how was your mothers day? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Not exactly the pampering relaxing day you planned then?

Hope pooch is ok x

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

mine was the best ..spent it in Liverpool cheering my son on as he done his first half marathon ..very proud moment as he crossed the finish line

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

mine was great ... my mum didn't answer the phone or door so took her flowers to the cemetery and sat with my son instead xx

**Hope dog is ok xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

breaky in bed from the other half,and spoilt rotten from the kids ,just awaiting a lovely Sunday roast made by my lovely daughter

ooo no your poor dog xx mums days should be everyday ... because i was not going over the top about flowers my girl got from a local shop thay cost alot we had a hell up i said she should have gone to watroses ... was not being nasty just thinking of her spending money on me x ooo well i hope the rest of your day is ok for you and dogs ok too. xx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Spent the best part of the morning, early afternoon at the vets, my fooking dog ran straight into wall full speed and fractured his jaw, nightmear finding a vets open on a sunday but we did find one that was a 30 min drive, the got stuck in traffic, flipping selfish buggers taking mum out for dinner lol then sat there for over 4 hours while they x rayed him and figured out how to fix him, ive come home while they op on him as theres really nothing i can do so they keeping him over night and im bck in the morning, my daughters booked a table to take me out for dinner but im really not in the mood now, tho i will go anyway cause i dont want to let my kids down so its put on a happy face time lol

So how was your mothers day? lol "

Black's hall street Dudley 24/7 365 days a year. Hope they are ok

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Spent the best part of the morning, early afternoon at the vets, my fooking dog ran straight into wall full speed and fractured his jaw, nightmear finding a vets open on a sunday but we did find one that was a 30 min drive, the got stuck in traffic, flipping selfish buggers taking mum out for dinner lol then sat there for over 4 hours while they x rayed him and figured out how to fix him, ive come home while they op on him as theres really nothing i can do so they keeping him over night and im bck in the morning, my daughters booked a table to take me out for dinner but im really not in the mood now, tho i will go anyway cause i dont want to let my kids down so its put on a happy face time lol

So how was your mothers day? lol

Black's hall street Dudley 24/7 365 days a year. Hope they are ok"

PS hope you have a great mothers day, I am not really into these card company days instead I prefer to spoil my mom more often then once a year

I am having a lovely day. Haven't done anything but looked for holidays online whilst my meal was being cooked.

Had a lovely surprise and had a Pandora ring to add to my collection of stacking rings, it is really lovely, they shouldn't have spent that money on me but I'm really touched by it

" took her flowers to the cemetery and sat with my son instead xx

"

Mothers day should be spent with your children... wherever the angels may be...

Xxx

"

Xxx

"

Xxx

[Removed by poster at 18/03/12 16:30:51]

[Removed by poster at 18/03/12 16:31:06]

Having a great mothers day ,lush pressies,champers and f1 ....now snuggled with my angel on sofa nibbling choccys and watching a film...best feeling in world...

do hope your dog is ok,huggles.and hope u manage to have a better evening...x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Xxx"

Thank you xxxxxxx

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Xxx"

I had a lovely afternoon. My son had no money but he managed to make me origami birds as a gift.

He also made me ham salad sandwiches and strawberries and cream for mothers day lunch........ although the 'salad' was spring greens (cabbage)

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i let my mum cook me sunday dinner.

now theres thoughtful!!! lol

hope the dogs ok NN, and happy mothers day to all those mothers out there,

Been busy getting ready to see a man i met the other day.

aww hunny hope the pooch is gonna be ok

had a lovely one as my baby boy managed to call in and see me for a couple of hours on route up north to a training course, he came armed with hastly bought flowers and a card but i got what i wanted more than anything and that was just to see him as i really didn't think i was going to get to as he was meant to be working all day then had to get to his training course but they let him off duty early and gave him a hire car to get there to boot so he was able to call in was really lovely, also took me for a spin in his hire car was odd to see my baby boy driving, gawd they grow up fast

also other baby boy actually manage to remember to buy me a card which is actually a vast improvement on previous years and not even cause his bro reminded him as his bro said he was the one being reminded lol looks like he is finally starting to grow up bless his cottons

so all in all a lovely mothers day here

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"mine was great ... my mum didn't answer the phone or door so took her flowers to the cemetery and sat with my son instead xx

**Hope dog is ok xx"

Oh honey, that's awful on 2 counts! Some mum's genuinely don't know how lucky they are.

My Mothers day has been bittersweet.

Hubby came home with a small, understated bunch of flowers. Just because I don't have my child with me, doesn't mean i'm not a mum.

Bristol

"mine was great ... my mum didn't answer the phone or door so took her flowers to the cemetery and sat with my son instead xx

**Hope dog is ok xx"

Oh honey, that's awful on 2 counts! Some mum's genuinely don't know how lucky they are.

My Mothers day has been bittersweet.

Hubby came home with a small, understated bunch of flowers. Just because I don't have my child with me, doesn't mean i'm not a mum.

Bristol

Naughtynymphos, hope your doggy is OK. Sending hugs.

hope your dog will be alright xxx

My days been great, decided to take my grandma out (she's more like a mum to me than my own mother) so we went to a popular garden centre for a breakfast (her choice). Anyways pulled up to pick her up and she gets my daughter out the car and takes her indoors.. my daughter walks out with a helium balloon tied to her wrist saying 'best mummy', a card, and the new Twilight DVD.. my grandma then gives me a bunch of Tulips. Was really unexpected. I then give them both kisses n cuddles. Gave my grandma her choc's, flowers and cards from me and my little one and we head off. When we arrived at the garden centre was then given a red rose by a man in a tuxedo.. was such a fab start to a day.

Been smiling ever since, regardless of the gifts we were laughing giggling and just had a perfect day even had sunshine. Love my small family, and im truly blessed to be a mum :D

"I had a lovely afternoon. My son had no money but he managed to make me origami birds as a gift.

He also made me ham salad sandwiches and strawberries and cream for mothers day lunch........ although the 'salad' was spring greens (cabbage) "

Cuuuuuuute!!!

"I had a lovely afternoon. My son had no money but he managed to make me origami birds as a gift.

He also made me ham salad sandwiches and strawberries and cream for mothers day lunch........ although the 'salad' was spring greens (cabbage)

Cuuuuuuute!!! "

I will treasure those little birds more than if they were made of gold.

He also made me ham salad sandwiches and strawberries and cream for mothers day lunch........ although the 'salad' was spring greens (cabbage) "

Awwww bless Lainey...he does try

Cuuuuuuute!!!

I will treasure those little birds more than if they were made of gold. "

That's beautiful Laine xxxxxx

Really lovely with tons of pressies, very proud of my 14yr old son who went shopping all by himself and chose everything.

aint it mothers day everyday lol

Hope your dog is o.k,he's in the best place.So get your bum out enjoy your meal and try and take your mind off things.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Feeling a bit sorry for my self today...lost my mom when I was 10 and always missed mother's day with her...to top it off it never crossed my kids (or hubby's) mind to get me a card today let alone anyting else.

Usual Sunday of chores for me including cooking the dinner and washing up.

I must be doing something wrong

I had a nice afternoon, thank you!

"Feeling a bit sorry for my self today...lost my mom when I was 10 and always missed mother's day with her...to top it off it never crossed my kids (or hubby's) mind to get me a card today let alone anyting else.

I must be doing something wrong "

((((((huge hugs))))) xxxxx

birmingham

"Feeling a bit sorry for my self today...lost my mom when I was 10 and always missed mother's day with her...to top it off it never crossed my kids (or hubby's) mind to get me a card today let alone anyting else.

((((((huge hugs))))) xxxxx"

Thank you x. I don't often wear my heart on my sleeve, just feeling a little raw today.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I must be doing something wrong "

Why did you cook dinner and wash up ?

"

I'd have pissed in their gravy and fecked off to McDonalds

So how was your mothers day? lol "

Shut up moaning lol. Will get ya number for samaritans if ya want it xx

birmingham

"

Cos I ain't that mean, someone had to do it and mother in law comes for Sunday lunch too. She got cards at least...I bought them!

Cos I ain't that mean, someone had to do it and mother in law comes for Sunday lunch too. She got cards at least...I bought them!"

What goes around comes around

When it's heir turn do the same for them.

I had a lovely sunday at a tapas restaurant with my Mother, my daughter and the two kids I inherited from my sister

all in all a lovely day

Thank you x. I don't often wear my heart on my sleeve, just feeling a little raw today. "

Hugs from me too xx

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Had a great one!

Daughter treated me to lunch in town then a bit of shopping

birmingham

Thank you x. I don't often wear my heart on my sleeve, just feeling a little raw today.

Hugs from me too xx"

Thanks Feebs x

(((((hugs)))) to you xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Awwww i hope the woofer will be ok

birmingham