FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grief

Grief

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have grief folks. So sorry to burdon you with this but what it is right.

The local pie shop round our way had a buy one get one free special offer on last week. During the night it some how caught fire and was not able to open the morning after.

I had to walk 3miles to its sister shop at the iother end of town. It was raining that day and with a hole in my shoe it was indeed leting in water

Tho the pies at the other shop were indeed just as scrum diddley umptious. I cant help but feel grief for the pure waste of ingriedients that were wasted that day due to no sales being allowed to be made.

Steak n feckin kidney as well grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whos with me then folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

AS the wife of a wiganner i feel your pain...can u send a crisis team round for when i have to tell kev your sad story...i dont think we will be able to cope otherwise...

"AS the wife of a wiganner i feel your pain...can u send a crisis team round for when i have to tell kev your sad story...i dont think we will be able to cope otherwise..."

I will do my best hun I will do my best. Just in the middle of setting up a 24hr help line at the moment to give the samaritans abit of a break yeah xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stop bein a wuss... Theres always Ginsters...

Aye food wastage should've been one of the seven sins of deadly proportions.

The amount of times I've kicked off at a restaurant for not giving me a pooch bag to take home.....

However, maybe you should not think about your belly and invest in a new pair of shoes. You won't be walking anywhere with trench foot!! Invest!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"AS the wife of a wiganner i feel your pain...can u send a crisis team round for when i have to tell kev your sad story...i dont think we will be able to cope otherwise...

I will do my best hun I will do my best. Just in the middle of setting up a 24hr help line at the moment to give the samaritans abit of a break yeah xx"

i think its people like you who we could not be without at terrible moments like this...you are a true saint.

"AS the wife of a wiganner i feel your pain...can u send a crisis team round for when i have to tell kev your sad story...i dont think we will be able to cope otherwise...

I will do my best hun I will do my best. Just in the middle of setting up a 24hr help line at the moment to give the samaritans abit of a break yeah xx

i think its people like you who we could not be without at terrible moments like this...you are a true saint."

Thank you hun thank you so much. Although given the fact that I very shy and modest I must say your words tho vey kind and thoughtful are not needed on here.

Please feel free to make a donation instead to the thinking time slush fund. Perhaps £10 to £15 quid should get me a couple in on last orders if I go get changed soon?

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

where are international rescue when you need them eh?.

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

Mmm... pie.

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

my bloody phone keeps ringing and when i answer it's some bloody woman on a recorded message asking if i have been missold a p pie by my bank?,says i can get a refund!,her and the solicitors will fight for my refund.

if i want a pie i go to a proper pie shop not my bank!~

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

FFS Trevor, MTFU and get tae Greggs!!!!

"Stop bein a wuss... Theres always Ginsters... "

Ginsters is what we export for you lot to eat, we keep the proper stuff for ourselves.

"Stop bein a wuss... Theres always Ginsters...

Ginsters is what we export for you lot to eat, we keep the proper stuff for ourselves. "

Serious and prolonged Boaaaak at Ginsters....

Where am I moving ? Truro or back to Brum...??

» Add a new message to this topic