FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > groupon deals

groupon deals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so it looks like groupon not as good as we thought , i was a reguler user till recently , the last 3 deals have all gone pete tong,

when i called and emailed to try sort out got crap emails back saying deals were open for a year , we had been trying to book dela for 8 months!!. anyone else had probs??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my mum bought a make over day for my sis but when she went to book the company had gone bust. to be fair though she got a refund straight away.

i know when it irst launched the deals were so popular and the companies floundered under the demand

By *utAndThickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

It used to be really good but think they expanded too quickly .... And they send too many emails

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

alot of people dont realise that the companies that offer these deals only get 40% of the voucher price sold, plus they get that after 3 months on most deals. Its a shame but alot of companies dont work out the impact that these deals will have on their business

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

They're still allowing companies to oversell themselves - even running as many as 3 more deals when the first ones haven't been fulfilled!

Took me 14 weeks to get an item i'd paid for.

I'll never touch it again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have used it twice for a pedicure and IPL treatment and had no problems either time x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thts so true mate used to be one a day now 5-6 with multiple deals in each mail!!

By *utAndThickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

And by emailing so much I don't even look at the deals I know I can remove the emails somewhere... Had some good restaurant deals

» Add a new message to this topic