FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MOTHERS DAY

MOTHERS DAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tomorrow please spare a thought for all the Mothers no longer with us, Mine included! May god bless them all and may they all R.I.P

Billy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tomorrow please spare a thought for all the Mothers no longer with us, Mine included! May god bless them all and may they all R.I.P

Billy"

I am also missing my Mother.. and it would have been her birthday the tuesday just gone..

Cali

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bless them all, i shall go to the church yard after lunch with my mum adn i bless everyday thathe she is fit young and active

By *icarswife45Woman  over a year ago

wiltshire town near Bath

I will be lighting a candle for my mother.

My sister has mothers ashes in her garden and will lay flowers.

Thoughts to everyone who is without their Mother tomorrow.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Tomorrow please spare a thought for all the Mothers no longer with us, Mine included! May god bless them all and may they all R.I.P

Billy"

A nice thought for the day

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

may i also add that you spare a thought for those mums of angels who wont get that card but were someones mum once no matter how short that little persons life was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"may i also add that you spare a thought for those mums of angels who wont get that card but were someones mum once no matter how short that little persons life was"

xxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"may i also add that you spare a thought for those mums of angels who wont get that card but were someones mum once no matter how short that little persons life was"

+1

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 17/03/12 13:53:45]

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Tomorrow will be a tough day for some

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

A 10 yo boy who lives around the corner from me will have the most dreadful day tomorrow, as will his grandmother, his beautiful mum aged 28 took her own life and lies in a chapel of rest. I can even begin to imagine what their Mothers Day will be like. My heart goes out to them.

My mum passed away 10 years ago and I miss her every day. Talk to her most days, tell her all my woes and all about my glad times. I talk to her photograph! Silly? Maybe but, its my way of keeping her alive in my heart where she (and dad) will always always be!

If I can't get to the cemetery I always put flowers by the photo and light a candle.

» Add a new message to this topic