FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Iphone battery

Iphone battery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Found out last night why I have to keep charging my Iphone, its because 61.25 days ago I pressed the stop watch and its been running ever since

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

oops.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Found out last night why I have to keep charging my Iphone, its because 61.25 days ago I pressed the stop watch and its been running ever since "

every time it reaches 100 days they release a new iphone

"Found out last night why I have to keep charging my Iphone, its because 61.25 days ago I pressed the stop watch and its been running ever since

every time it reaches 100 days they release a new iphone"

This of course is absolute nonsense - every 100 days its a new firmware update - new iphones are ever 500 days !

Seriously tho' it does show that the more apps running the more the battery gets hammered !

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thats in why i go thru mine at least once a week and shut don't everything...... before i found out how to do it i was running 30 apps at once... mental.... lol

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"thats in why i go thru mine at least once a week and shut don't everything...... before i found out how to do it i was running 30 apps at once... mental.... lol"

Simple answer switch off your phone every couple of days. This also allows your phone to refresh on the network and receive any new network updates.

Remember all smart phones use charge far quicker so switch off things like Bluetooth when not using.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"thats in why i go thru mine at least once a week and shut don't everything...... before i found out how to do it i was running 30 apps at once... mental.... lol"

I do it religiously every day, except of course every time I set the alarm, it triggered the stop watch, well I guess so anyway

As with nearly all phones, its best to charge your phone to 100% and let it drain fully rather then constantly charging it. This is especially true for laptop batteries.

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

"As with nearly all phones, its best to charge your phone to 100% and let it drain fully rather then constantly charging it. This is especially true for laptop batteries. "

Um, iphone's having a lithium-ion polymer battery these days, that might not be especially true in this case.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"As with nearly all phones, its best to charge your phone to 100% and let it drain fully rather then constantly charging it. This is especially true for laptop batteries.

Um, iphone's having a lithium-ion polymer battery these days, that might not be especially true in this case."

Memory effect does not effect this type of battery according to makers but still a good idea to run battery fully down every few weeks

Wherever I go now I always carry my I phone charger battery life on it is shite doesn't last at all long

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Wherever I go now I always carry my I phone charger battery life on it is shite doesn't last at all long "

No dif to any other smart phone

"Wherever I go now I always carry my I phone charger battery life on it is shite doesn't last at all long "
One of the many reasons I don't like my iPhone at least with most of the Android phones you can replace the battery when it starts to age! and even in most cases put a longer lasting replacement into it

» Add a new message to this topic