FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On the Radio

On the Radio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

SO this radio station round our way is offering a round the world trip with all expenses paid. If you can come up with a word thats not in the English dictionary and can be put into a sentence and clearly translated to be understood by others.

So yesterday im listening when this Jamacian fella rings in and getts through to the studio and put on air. All the usual crap of a comercial radio station follows of blaa blaaa blaaa deee daaa deee daaa dee daaa pluggin the station etc etc. When finaly the presenter says so fella whats your word then?.

Aye man says whos name is lets say Bob, ma word is GUAN spelled G U A N and ma sentence is guan fuck ya self!. Fearing for his job the presenter quickly ends the call and says how deeply sorry he is to all the listeners.

Must only be 2or3 listeners as 5mins later another chap rings in with a familiar sounding accent. dee daaa dee daa dee daaa deee diddle dee daa again follows with finaly so man whats your word then please.

Ma word man is SMEE spelled S M E E. Dj says ok coool man so whats your sentence then. Caller says smee again now guan fuck ya self like I told you before and stop parking in my space on the travel agents car park yeah man.

So I am thinking its not a big radio station with only a couple of listeners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

you have far too much time on your hands, Horace!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it. So funny. Kind of wish I was listening though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Love it. So funny. Kind of wish I was listening though."

Getts my best Tony Blackburn voice at the ready and awaits your phone call with baited breath

im actually laughing out loud,, brilliant xxx

Brillant mate....luv it

» Add a new message to this topic