FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tom Jones!!

Tom Jones!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eam OP   Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

My hubby has just called and Tom Jones is sat in front of him from a flight home from LA (USA) with a glass of champs and alone asked me what should he do lol I said throw a pair of my nickers at him and he said he has none of mine only hs underpants (worn) not the same i think!!! Just cut me off as they are taxiing off now will let you know if he did or not throw his underwear at him lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well thats not unusual I spose hun

Exeter

"Well thats not unusual I spose hun"

So funny that what my hubs was singing to me before he left

"Well thats not unusual I spose hun

So funny that what my hubs was singing to me before he left "

Why why why Delila so I guess hes on his way to the green green grass of home then hey.

Tho just looking at your well HOT photos id say the lawn has been mowed and not in need of a trim haha

Exeter

Why why why Delila so I guess hes on his way to the green green grass of home then hey.

Tho just looking at your well HOT photos id say the lawn has been mowed and not in need of a trim haha"

Correct

[Removed by poster at 17/03/12 00:42:56]

Tho just looking at your well HOT photos id say the lawn has been mowed and not in need of a trim haha

Correct "

Hmmmmm looks like a cute lady garden as well yes indeedy x

Exeter

Said he looks well fit sure he has work done... and wearing a Simon Cowel sweater!!

"Said he looks well fit sure he has work done... and wearing a Simon Cowel sweater!! "

Looks good for his age dont he old Tom. Still a great singer as well he is also.

Would like to meet him one day soon fingers crossed

Exeter

"Said he looks well fit sure he has work done... and wearing a Simon Cowel sweater!!

Looks good for his age dont he old Tom. Still a great singer as well he is also.

Would like to meet him one day soon fingers crossed"

asked him to get an autograph for me

"Said he looks well fit sure he has work done... and wearing a Simon Cowel sweater!!

asked him to get an autograph for me "

Not really the same effect on a pair of dirty undies tho luv hey haha

Exeter

Not really the same effect on a pair of dirty undies tho luv hey haha "

It's not unusual

Not really the same effect on a pair of dirty undies tho luv hey haha

It's not unusual "

Sorry I could do the puns all night but am loggin off now to go sleep. Just wanted to say that you look as fit as fooooooooooooooooooooooook.

Pitty I have just yesterday decided that im no longer meeting or playing with couples lol. Having said that tho I did read your profile and you aint looking for single lads at all so hey there ya go hey sods law all round haha.

Feel free to buzz me if ever you want a social shin dig tho yeah. Im not signing ya knickers tho with my autograph xx

I'm not really keen on Tom Jones, to look at he looks like some kind of ageing mannequin that's been brought back to life, cool voice though

"I'm not really keen on Tom Jones, to look at he looks like some kind of ageing mannequin that's been brought back to life, cool voice though "

lol I bet that opinion of him will deffo keep him awake at night tho haha

Exeter

"I'm not really keen on Tom Jones, to look at he looks like some kind of ageing mannequin that's been brought back to life, cool voice though "
Me too

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

loved him till

he sang i bet you look good on the dance floor;silly old bugger should

retire

love the tom jones and cerys matthews song....baby its cold outside....its a lush song....and hope ya hubby gets his autograph for you....and a glass of champersto share with mr jones..

"love the tom jones and cerys matthews song....baby its cold outside....its a lush song...."

That's one of my fave Xmas songs too, Cerys sounds so sexy with her husky Welshish accent.

I met Tom once and asked him if it's common for women to throw their knickers at him and replied, "It's not unusual."

Also, went to the dr's once and told him I couldn't stop impersonating Tom Jones and asked if that was rare, he replied, "It's not unusual!"

Shall I stop now?

"love the tom jones and cerys matthews song....baby its cold outside....its a lush song....

That's one of my fave Xmas songs too, Cerys sounds so sexy with her husky Welshish accent.

I met Tom once and asked him if it's common for women to throw their knickers at him and replied, "It's not unusual."

Also, went to the dr's once and told him I couldn't stop impersonating Tom Jones and asked if that was rare, he replied, "It's not unusual!"

Shall I stop now? "

Have to admit i play it more at xmas time or winter and i do have a boggie in the conservatory when its on full pelt....she as an amazing voice and a stunning lady too i may add..and no please continue ...its good to giggle....and happy birthday to your wife too xxx

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Would like to meet him one day soon fingers crossed"

Pound to a penny he'll be at the MilStad today with his son, who doesn't look as good as him.

Oh, and for everyone who thinks Tom is all about Delilah and that stuff, get a copy of Praise and Blame from 2010- top notch blues....

Pound to a penny he'll be at the MilStad today with his son, who doesn't look as good as him.

Oh, and for everyone who thinks Tom is all about Delilah and that stuff, get a copy of Praise and Blame from 2010- top notch blues....

"

God almighty gonna cut you down

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i do a reasonably decent mr Jones on the old kareoke lol

not for the faint hearted though, so if you have a dicky ticker, or a pacemaker, you may want to leave the premesis lol

You should've told your hubby to ask Tom to throw his pants at your other half, that way you get a keepsake and they both have something to talk about.

» Add a new message to this topic