FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bloddy menopause ...

bloddy menopause ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

... pardon the pun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

me no pause. Hmm I liked the way you put that all in same sentence without the spaces mmmm no pun intended of course

I wonder how the menopause was dealt with back in medieval times when it hadn't been identified as a medical condition. Were older women thought to be generally miserable buggers back then?

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

all that witch burning

it was menopausal women

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Theres an idea burn the miserable bitches

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"Theres an idea burn the miserable bitches "
Nooo we come out of it lovely happy smiley ladies,you just have to wait a bit

LOL being menopausal has just made my sex drive even higher. My FWB's are loving it

"I wonder how the menopause was dealt with back in medieval times when it hadn't been identified as a medical condition. Were older women thought to be generally miserable buggers back then? "

They rounded them all up and put them in the front line of the army. Could just imagine lining up against a load of menopausal, toothless hags, but you've been to Chams, so you'll know what it's like

"I wonder how the menopause was dealt with back in medieval times when it hadn't been identified as a medical condition. Were older women thought to be generally miserable buggers back then?

They rounded them all up and put them in the front line of the army. Could just imagine lining up against a load of menopausal, toothless hags, but you've been to Chams, so you'll know what it's like "

Hell yeah, Chams is an acronym for if-you-dont-fuck-me-now-I'm-gonna-have-ya-nads-in-me-pot-and-cast-a-spell-on-ya

Women didn't make a fuss of it in the past.. in fact even today in many cultures they don't have it.. yes biologically they go through it.. but they don't seem to suffer the issues many western women do...

Cali

Re medieval times If they floated then they had to burn them any how didnt they lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

**hides the matches and lighters

"**hides the matches and lighters "

So your a floater then hey hmmmm hmmmmm daaaaa daaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Men have suffered from menopause for millenia...

IM ONE OF THE VERY lucky ladies on the planet...sailed through the menopause without any symptoms (maybe it was all the attention i had took my mind off it !! !!!!)

"IM ONE OF THE VERY lucky ladies on the planet...sailed through the menopause without any symptoms (maybe it was all the attention i had took my mind off it !! !!!!) "

quite seriously the angle we were looking at it from was that its the way in western cultures psychologically once you hit this stage in your life its heading towards the end.. Other cultures see getting older as a fantastic thing.. and for some reason didnt suffer the physical effects many westerners seem to suffer.

so our question on this subject is yes hormones change, but are the symptoms psychosomatic.? and to be honest it pointed very well to that.. and actually there is a study that was where they gave some European women FAKE HRT tablets.. and all of them showed improvement in their symptoms.

cali

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wel i would lie t know why having t change mu bed sheet all the while due to night sweats can be put donw to psycologically. !8 months ago i went to the gp and had every syptom going. OI can assure you been a bipolar person ging thruogh the change isnt an easy ride

"IM ONE OF THE VERY lucky ladies on the planet...sailed through the menopause without any symptoms (maybe it was all the attention i had took my mind off it !! !!!!) "

Same here, it was over and done with before I even noticed it. I will also support what Cali said. I lived in India for a while and meet a lovely Indian lady Obstetrician/Gynaecologist who also practised in the States. She seldom saw patients with problems in India. There a woman gain status with age and are not measured by remaining "youthful".

"IM ONE OF THE VERY lucky ladies on the planet...sailed through the menopause without any symptoms (maybe it was all the attention i had took my mind off it !! !!!!)

Same here, it was over and done with before I even noticed it. I will also support what Cali said. I lived in India for a while and meet a lovely Indian lady Obstetrician/Gynaecologist who also practised in the States. She seldom saw patients with problems in India. There a woman gain status with age and are not measured by remaining "youthful". "

i just think i was lucky ....i have a friend who is just as happy and content with growing old as I am and she is regularly seen tearing off her clothes to cool down ....she usually waits till she gets home tho .....

"Women didn't make a fuss of it in the past.. in fact even today in many cultures they don't have it.. yes biologically they go through it.. but they don't seem to suffer the issues many western women do...

Cali "

in so many cultures it is still taboo to even mention it.

» Add a new message to this topic