FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Touchy Subjects.

Touchy Subjects.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not wishing to offend the more regular and recognised posters am i permitted to ask what are the subjects to avoid posting about on here? I have already gathered bare-backing, can people enlighten me?

Many Thanks

Sue xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Married people cheating on their partners,is another one i think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you ask whatever you want. You might not always like the responses you get though

Welcome to the forums

don ya tin hat ,full metal jkt and go for it ....its an open forum you have the right to say what you wish...well thats the general idea ....good luck and welcome

Forum Mod

You can post what you want within the rules

If its a controversial subject expect the same with some of the responses though,there will be differing opinions the same as real life

"you ask whatever you want. You might not always like the responses you get though

Welcome to the forums"

Ditto

Variety is the spice of life (and the forums)

Have fun and don't take anything serious

"you ask whatever you want. You might not always like the responses you get though

Welcome to the forums

Ditto

Have fun and don't take anything serious "

Thank you, but from what i have read some get very serious. Sue xx

"Not wishing to offend the more regular and recognised posters am i permitted to ask what are the subjects to avoid posting about on here? I have already gathered bare-backing, can people enlighten me?

Many Thanks

Sue xxx"

If in doubt, use the forum search to see what others ahve previously said on the subject, thus you will be more informed before posting and can attempt to avoid the pitfalls... its still fun to repeat subjects though, (thankfully as it would be pretty quiet in here otherwise)... as new people come in and some change their opinions... yadda yadda.... you get the drift!

"Not wishing to offend the more regular and recognised posters am i permitted to ask what are the subjects to avoid posting about on here? I have already gathered bare-backing, can people enlighten me?

Many Thanks

Sue xxx

If in doubt, use the forum search to see what others ahve previously said on the subject, thus you will be more informed before posting and can attempt to avoid the pitfalls... its still fun to repeat subjects though, (thankfully as it would be pretty quiet in here otherwise)... as new people come in and some change their opinions... yadda yadda.... you get the drift!"

Yes i understand that, and thanks for the heads up xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just don't start anymore threads about funky monkey.... we won't be able to fit his head thru the door otherwise....

ooooh.... and blue waffle.... just don't ask!!!

"just don't start anymore threads about funky monkey.... we won't be able to fit his head thru the door otherwise....

ooooh.... and blue waffle.... just don't ask!!!"

The blue waffle cock was worse, and i don't know funky monkey, so i wont lol

just never, ever, never, ever and I mean never ever ask about dirty bottoms

"Married people cheating on their partners,is another one i think."

Theres a good reason why we cheat. Its not just for the fun of it xx

Nonces. Never mention them. Doesn't go down well

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Many Thanks

Sue xxx"

post whatever u want...be aware though that there is a search button, so if its a genuine enquiry it might be easier to use that...

If u mean touchy as in contentious the bb, squirting ,cheating,race tend to get ppl going. But nothing wrong with a debate

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"just don't start anymore threads about funky monkey.... we won't be able to fit his head thru the door otherwise....

ooooh.... and blue waffle.... just don't ask!!!"

yeah!!!! we havent had a blue waffle thread in AGES!!!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Many Thanks

Sue xxx"

As you will no doubt gather, some don't want you asking anything! They seem to have a "holier than though" attitude! It is almost a distain for the new people on here. Some will imply that you are here to meet people, why are you asking questions and they seem to be the ones on here most!

If you want to put on a subject, check the forum rules and if it gets by that, go for it! Ignore those that will come on saying that it's been on before and certainly don't check the previous threads..

Posting a thread that has been done before actually brings out the people new to the site since the previous posting! Just because some have seen it a few times, new people haven't and their opinion is just as valid as those who live on here!

Welcome and enjoy

Many Thanks

Sue xxx

post whatever u want...be aware though that there is a search button, so if its a genuine enquiry it might be easier to use that...

If u mean touchy as in contentious the bb, squirting ,cheating,race tend to get ppl going. But nothing wrong with a debate"

I totally agree with a debate, but after reading some threads some do get on their high horse and actually get quite insulting and nasty, but i suppose its about perception. I agree with looking in the search forums facility, will bare that in mind, thanks

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Post on any subject you want....

But don't expect everyone to always agree with your own view.

That way you will enjoy your time on the forums.

"Post on any subject you want....

But don't expect everyone to always agree with your own view.

That way you will enjoy your time on the forums."

See above post, and thanks xxx

Forum Mod

I don't agree with using the search function

Just because a subject has been discussed once it does'nt mean that it should'nt be bought up again,posters change,views change and its nice to see things through a fresh pair of eyes from new people

What may be a boring subject for some that have seen it all/read it all before is'nt the same for someone new to the scene or new to the forums

Post what you like .. don't take anything said on the internet seriously.

I think you should start by making a thread on tipping and how the people in the service industry should be grateful they have a job at all ... go!

By *eamCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I don't agree with using the search function

Just because a subject has been discussed once it does'nt mean that it should'nt be bought up again,posters change,views change and its nice to see things through a fresh pair of eyes from new people

What may be a boring subject for some that have seen it all/read it all before is'nt the same for someone new to the scene or new to the forums"

I've seen threads that us regulars will maybe say have been done to death... Yet I've seen posts that have made it like a totally new one...

A fresh look at something.... I am trying to avoid the posts that I'll find personal posts sent to me... But you should never be afraid to ask something..

The rules pretty much cover the not allowed subjects..

Cali

What may be a boring subject for some that have seen it all/read it all before is'nt the same for someone new to the scene or new to the forums"

Oh, ok- do the regulars use the search facility as well? I have found several threads on Chocolate Philadelphia lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Just about every subject must have covered on the forums anyway.....

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Ha ha ha... That is what I tried to say Honeypot! But as usual, you have put it so much better.. x

Only posts I like to be honest are lamp posts. I have a fetish for them for some strange reason.

If its a good thread your after then im sure I have some about somewere. Have you got your own needle or shall I supply one with the sewing I have for you?. Good stuff ya best crack on then hey gis a shout if ya need owt x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Apparently, chocolate philadelphia is a brand new cure for blue waffle, felching, cheating, wanting a BBC, not caring about ITV and improving your profile..... it's worked for me, and it tastes bloody luvverly

With you on that if a subjects interests someone they will post on it and if someone has posted on a similar one before they can ignore. I like reading different points of view on a subject if its done in an adult manner it can be interesting.

There are subjects to avoid only because they are controversial ie cheating, and bareback as you've said but there are some that are not permitted eg incest

Yes, i read the forum rules a little while ago, i just wanted to know what wasnt against the rules but most take/took exception to. Thanks xxx

Lots of subjects are duplicated but I think that's a good thing, new posters, fresh eyes, new prospective etc. I would never search for any subject, if I wanted to post it I would.

I would say post what you wish, expect a differing opinion and respect everyones opinion but challenge any posters who are not merely debating but are trying to belittle.

Passion is a positive thing on a forum. I can have strong views on certain subjects but even if I post disagreeing quite forcefully, I respect other posters differing views. The posters I respect on here are those whom I've often had heated debates with

The usual threads gauranteed to get the blood pressure rising is:

Smoking

Politics

Barebacking

Cheating

..but for some strange reason we love discussing tipping the velvet.

"The usual threads gauranteed to get the blood pressure rising is:

Smoking

Politics

Barebacking

Cheating

..but for some strange reason we love discussing tipping the velvet. "

tut tut tut, you forgot to include cliques! now theres a thread that will raise a temperature or two

Smoking

Politics

Barebacking

Cheating

tut tut tut, you forgot to include cliques! now theres a thread that will raise a temperature or two "

you mean theres cliques in here?????

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

just have fun,dont take it too seriously,and welcome,its a good place to be

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

Smoking

Politics

Barebacking

Cheating

tut tut tut, you forgot to include cliques! now theres a thread that will raise a temperature or two

you mean theres cliques in here????? "

who mentioned the C word

I think you can post on any subject you wish provided that it doesn't clash with the rules of the forum/site.

I'd certainly not refrain from posting on a particular subject simply because some members start to blow a lot of hot air about it.

I think 'illegal drugs' was one subject that I can recall which is prohibited by the site.

Bet you can't upset me

one would hope zoophile necrophilia is off limits

"one would hope zoophile necrophilia is off limits"

Done necrophilia. I got as close to it as you could possibly get with my ex.

SHE NEVER FUCKING MOVED A MUSCLE!!

You lay there love, let me do the work............

A good debate would be, should vicars be allowed to play in swingers clubs while his wife is at home with her secret lover who says a big black cock is better than a big white cock and says that his cock is too big for condoms and blue waffles are tasier when sharing them with a BBW as skinny birds aren't as good as David Cameron said so, so it must be true and he would fuck the poster above because he'd have a better chance cos he's part of a couple and not a single bloke!

That subject always goes down a storm!

"one would hope zoophile necrophilia is off limits

Done necrophilia. I got as close to it as you could possibly get with my ex.

SHE NEVER FUCKING MOVED A MUSCLE!!

You lay there love, let me do the work............

"

That proper made me laugh

Masterbation

I had a wank over an ex girlfriend just last night. Yeah ok so I no its wrong but what can I say I still have a spare key and Shes a very heavy sleeper!

hexham

"A good debate would be, should vicars be allowed to play in swingers clubs while his wife is at home with her secret lover who says a big black cock is better than a big white cock and says that his cock is too big for condoms and blue waffles are tasier when sharing them with a BBW as skinny birds aren't as good as David Cameron said so, so it must be true and he would fuck the poster above because he'd have a better chance cos he's part of a couple and not a single bloke!

That subject always goes down a storm! "

ooooh.... and blue waffle.... just don't ask!!!The blue waffle cock was worse, and i don't know funky monkey, so i wont lol"

Try fried rice

Welcome to the forums

Ditto

Have fun and don't take anything serious Thank you, but from what i have read some get very serious. Sue xx"

It is a good tip not to take things serious

Braille is a touchy subject

"Braille is a touchy subject

"

I have just written you a reply in braille on my tits

"Braille is a touchy subject

I have just written you a reply in braille on my tits "

I shall warm my finger tips ready for the reply

Seeing as we are allowed to ask anything and because I can't be bothered to check the previous postings - can someone please explain to me what means? LOL - I know it's probably a simple explaination - and that's how I like them xxxx

"Seeing as we are allowed to ask anything and because I can't be bothered to check the previous postings - can someone please explain to me what means? LOL - I know it's probably a simple explaination - and that's how I like them xxxx "

is a light switch....sudden realisation of something

or

two are a pair of tits with tit tassles on

"Only posts I like to be honest are lamp posts. I have a fetish for them for some strange reason.

"

too much dogging?

Dont start a thread on BBW's, even us fat birds are fed up of them!

or one asking for dogging areas, you can get a list o those from the police.

"Seeing as we are allowed to ask anything and because I can't be bothered to check the previous postings - can someone please explain to me what means? LOL - I know it's probably a simple explaination - and that's how I like them xxxx

is a light switch....sudden realisation of something

or

two are a pair of tits with tit tassles on "

Thank you kindly - think I will always use the tits with tassles option when using this icon!

"or one asking for dogging areas, you can get a list o those from the police."

usually in your local council and neighbourhood watch rags too... lol

hexham

What may be a boring subject for some that have seen it all/read it all before is'nt the same for someone new to the scene or new to the forums "

On a discussion yes, but how to, profile advice ect...i think the search is more useful as u will get a variety of opinions rather than just the ppl posting that day.

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

yep, barebacking thread(s) has been done to death. no pun intended lol.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The only subjects not allowed are the ones listed in the forum rules which you've read.

You are free to post on any other topic.

There are no touchy topics. There will be answers you may not like. That doesn't make the respondent wrong.

Some need to ask themselves why they don't like the answers they get. Sometimes the aggravation is all on their side as they sit in their own little world at their own little computer , fabricating a mean old world out there.

There are very few on the forums that I'd say are malicious but one or two are self deluded.

Me ? I'm perfect like the rest of them

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"The only subjects not allowed are the ones listed in the forum rules which you've read.

You are free to post on any other topic.

There are no touchy topics. There will be answers you may not like. That doesn't make the respondent wrong.

Some need to ask themselves why they don't like the answers they get. Sometimes the aggravation is all on their side as they sit in their own little world at their own little computer , fabricating a mean old world out there.

There are very few on the forums that I'd say are malicious but one or two are self deluded.

Me ? I'm perfect like the rest of them"

If you post a touchy subject, people will inevitably have a prod at you.

ouch!

"or one asking for dogging areas, you can get a list o those from the police.

usually in your local council and neighbourhood watch rags too... lol

"

What? A list of dogging locations? PERVERTS!!

Apart from the few forum rules...

There are no touchy subjects...

Only touchy people...;-)

» Add a new message to this topic