FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On a meet

On a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do you log into Fabswingers while on a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Depends on who I'm with and how long we have

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

It would depend on who I was meeting and where. Sometimes we do log in and go in the chat rooms...especially when with a specific group of friends

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not really

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It would depend on who I was meeting and where. Sometimes we do log in and go in the chat rooms...especially when with a specific group of friends "

Ah I didn't think of that.

Ok rephrase, unless you are going to use chat with your guests, would you log onto Fab while on a meet?

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

no

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do you log into Fabswingers while on a meet?"

that would depend... if we are talking a one night meet. then the answer would be know......

if it was an overnight/weekend meet...then sure... i was one in the row because i was stoking a friends puddy cat....

Forum Mod

No,its the last thing im thinking about

Did it recently with a repeat meet in the back of beyond. We decided to log into directing room on chat and put on a show. Thing I found tho is that I was not quite the exibitionist that I thought I would be. Infact I found that I didnt like it at all and could not concentrate for trying to read the dam screen at the same time lol. Turned the bugger off after a while and just cracked on without the cyber guests instead

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

if it was over a weekend,then yes i have done

"It would depend on who I was meeting and where. Sometimes we do log in and go in the chat rooms...especially when with a specific group of friends

Ok rephrase, unless you are going to use chat with your guests, would you log onto Fab while on a meet? "

Who did it...?

Tell Uncle Euro...

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

i did when i was in glasgow 2 weeks ago

i'd just discovered how the cam thing works in the chat rooms

had a couple of gents coming round

and a willing audience in the chat room

both the men were happy to do me on cam

so they did

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Generally no, but i have been known to log on to show a guy the quanity of mail a female gets. Would never show them personal messages though and the odd time i have its been for about 2 minutes just to show them.

What would you do if a meet got their phone out and went on fab while you were talking to them?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"What would you do if a meet got their phone out and went on fab while you were talking to them?"
Surely that does not happen???

No that would be rude

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What would you do if a meet got their phone out and went on fab while you were talking to them?"

i think the phone would likely be shoved somewhere.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

They would have the phone shoved straight up their arse for sure.

Do you?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It would depend on who I was meeting and where. Sometimes we do log in and go in the chat rooms...especially when with a specific group of friends

Ok rephrase, unless you are going to use chat with your guests, would you log onto Fab while on a meet?

Who did it...?

Tell Uncle Euro..."

Dunno, thats why I am asking, duh

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Do you? "

Not a chance....we are normally too busy to even turn the PC on

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Errmmm it would be the end of a meet for us if I can't keep his attention that he has to play with his phone instead of me !

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah I get it would be depending on a few things, ie a weekend meet or if you were on webcam etc....I can understand that bit...but it was more while on a normal meet...ie a few hours of playing.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

On our first meet via another web site, even though we are both now members here and they are not in our verifications, we all went on cam towards the end of the session and perv'd for the audience

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Ah I get it would be depending on a few things, ie a weekend meet or if you were on webcam etc....I can understand that bit...but it was more while on a normal meet...ie a few hours of playing."

Ohhh u simplified my answer...no

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

er, no.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i cant imagine who would do such a thing.

that would be so totally rude,and disrespectful.

on the other hand,a wee game of angry birds,would be different kettle of fish.

Have been known to check FAB during breaks.

yep have done.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I wouldnt want to damage the keyboards with my sweaty sticky hands, it would be most embarrassing at PC World.

No! wouldent have time 4 that ...

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

No..

We have logged into fab and played with a couple but on there account,just so we didnt have to keep stopping to ban ass if we where on ours lol

I have logged onto Fab many times whilst on a meet. Remember last year meeting a guy. Next day a couple got in touch that wanted to play with him. I wasnt interested in them. Told him to go ahead. So there they were shagging in the living room in front of me while i was in the chat room talking to friends

No we haven't, we have only recently discovered the forums, and never frequent the chatrooms.

We can't understand why people log on whilst on holiday either, but they seem to.

"No we haven't, we have only recently discovered the forums, and never frequent the chatrooms.

We can't understand why people log on whilst on holiday either, but they seem to."

because we can

"No we haven't, we have only recently discovered the forums, and never frequent the chatrooms.

We can't understand why people log on whilst on holiday either, but they seem to.

because we can "

Have i offended you? Surely forums are for all to post their opinions?

because we can Have i offended you? Surely forums are for all to post their opinions? "

You havent offended me one bit. I was just replying to your opinion with my opinion

because we can Have i offended you? Surely forums are for all to post their opinions?

You havent offended me one bit. I was just replying to your opinion with my opinion "

because we can Have i offended you? Surely forums are for all to post their opinions? "

think you will find that it was the ladys opinion,as a newbiee in the forums gud luck

because we can Have i offended you? Surely forums are for all to post their opinions?

think you will find that it was the ladys opinion,as a newbiee in the forums gud luck "

Yes she already stated that, and thanks

No I wouldn't. I don't cam or use the chatroom and I would feel it rude to be logging onto any website whilst on a meet. I like to talk face to face with someone new, and other things of course. But they get our full attention.

I do not feel the need to share the fact I'm on a meet with the forum either.

And I would never log on and show anyone my account or messages. Disrespectful and indiscreet I feel. I have no need to prove what I do on fab to anyone

Thats good it shows respect to who you are with and you are not board

"Thats good it shows respect to who you are with and you are not board"
I thought that when i saw the thread, but i guess if you are in the chatrooms lots do xx

hexham

"Thats good it shows respect to who you are with and you are not board"

the thing is there are different types of meets...which is why i gave my quick answer above.

Rugby meant a couple of hours hi fuck and bye...see no reason to log on...

however i have spent weekends,and weeks with ppl...is that a meet,i suppose so...is feeling so comfortable with someone that u can sit naked in their living room in chat while they fuck in front of u having couple time incredible...yes...

Dont leap to conclusions about what is or isnt rude

"Thats good it shows respect to who you are with and you are not board

the thing is there are different types of meets...which is why i gave my quick answer above.

however i have spent weekends,and weeks with ppl...is that a meet,i suppose so...is feeling so comfortable with someone that u can sit naked in their living room in chat while they fuck in front of u having couple time incredible...yes...

Dont leap to conclusions about what is or isnt rude"

Don’t piss your knickers and jump to conclusions. I can complement for showing respect. Never mentioned rude but I am beginning to think you have the monopoly on it.

hexham

Don’t piss your knickers and jump to conclusions. I can complement for showing respect. Never mentioned rude but I am beginning to think you have the monopoly on it."

did i turn u down or something...no need tp get abusive, i simply pointed out that there are different types of meets

Don’t piss your knickers and jump to conclusions. I can complement for showing respect. Never mentioned rude but I am beginning to think you have the monopoly on it.

did i turn u down or something...no need tp get abusive, i simply pointed out that there are different types of meets "

Think you need to read what I first put its something called a compliment on another users post and admiring their respect. No abuse nothing but twist away if you like. Never met you, dont want to thanks have blocked you so no need for you to try and interact with me again and will be ignoring you.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Hell no.What will that be 4?

hexham

did i turn u down or something...no need tp get abusive, i simply pointed out that there are different types of meets

Think you need to read what I first put its something called a compliment on another users post and admiring their respect. No abuse nothing but twist away if you like. Never met you, dont want to thanks have blocked you so no need for you to try and interact with me again

and will be ignoring you."

you really have your knickers in a twist...if u want to deconstruct posts...

u said not logging in showed respect and that u are not bored...i merely pointed out that on different types of meets that it wouldnt be rude(disrepectful)to log on...

As for blocking me...why on earth do u think i would be contacting u...i dont meet single men

But i am sure u feel like a big hard man for telling everyone u are not interested in someone who disagreed with u...

I agree there are lots of different types of meets.

I don't stay overnight or longer with people, I am there for a few hours.

I feel it would be rude to log onto a website whilst on a meet for a few hours. I prefer to chat to that person face to face, and let's face it if people can't drag themselves from fab for a few hours whilst in the company of others then that's pretty poor isn't it.

What I don't understand is if people are having such great and interesting meets, why the compulsion to turn a computer on, what's so hard about interacting with the reality in front of you rather than reaching out for the virtual world.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I didn't, I meant a normal meet of a good few hours with saying more than hi and bye

glasgow

I didn't, I meant a normal meet of a good few hours with saying more than hi and bye "

mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

they most likely just logged on,to have a wee look at your avatar,mmmmmmm

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Think you need to read what I first put its something called a compliment on another users post and admiring their respect. No abuse nothing but twist away if you like. Never met you, dont want to thanks have blocked you so no need for you to try and interact with me again

and will be ignoring you.

you really have your knickers in a twist...if u want to deconstruct posts...

u said not logging in showed respect and that u are not bored...i merely pointed out that on different types of meets that it wouldnt be rude(disrepectful)to log on...

As for blocking me...why on earth do u think i would be contacting u...i dont meet single men

But i am sure u feel like a big hard man for telling everyone u are not interested in someone who disagreed with u... "

Bloody hell...these spats are becoming more frequent with people getting the wrong end of the stick with posts.

The man was only having his say and answering someone elses post....there really was no need for anyone to get annoyed or personal.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I didn't, I meant a normal meet of a good few hours with saying more than hi and bye

they most likely just logged on,to have a wee look at your avatar,mmmmmmm "

lol hello Sauy xx

glasgow

they most likely just logged on,to have a wee look at your avatar,mmmmmmm

lol hello Sauy xx"

see what you started,this thread is mayhem.

on the upside,you've posted so much,i've had a months worth of sex,on one thread,happy days.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

haha

Memo to self....don't start threads

Nope Loging onto Fab isn't rude on a meet.... being on the phone arranging your next meet, mid fuck is a bit off though

Only when i'm doing doggy style so I can rest the lap top on her back, with the ash tray and pint of bitter. I'm a real romantic.

No, if we're playing with someone we want to make the most of it so logging in here doesn't even enter into it.

Personally i would find it very rude if i was on a meet and the guy logged on to fab,if for those few hour he couldnt be in the real world interacting with me then id find him rude ,can understand if people wish to go on cam and play ,but if thats not the case no for those few hours at the meet id want his undivided attention and vica versa,if i didnt id be having a good look at myself and wondering why he needs to go online and a even closer inspection as to why he feels the need to be on fab on a meet...have to say its never happened either.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Only when i'm doing doggy style so I can rest the lap top on her back, with the ash tray and pint of bitter. I'm a real romantic. "

Dont leap to conclusions about what is or isnt rude"

Well as some meets go on longer than a few hours then I don't see the problem of using the internet.

The meet that Jem is referring to above I was present at. I sat naked next to her, both of us with our laptops. It was quite surreal while we were chatting on our laptops that a couple were playing at our feet

Na I dont think its rude at all to be honest. Tho when sucking you off they do seem for some strange reason to take a dim light on loggin into the bookies to place a bet on the 430 at Haydock and then scrolling through ebay to check on a new fishing rod n reel you have been watching at 99p for six months. With the occasional groan and grunt of oooow yes babes oooow thats good. As your mind then drifts off to something else entirely

Dont no what it is with these wenches for some reason me they just dont get it do they haha

"Na I dont think its rude at all to be honest. Tho when sucking you off they do seem for some strange reason to take a dim light on loggin into the bookies to place a bet on the 430 at Haydock and then scrolling through ebay to check on a new fishing rod n reel you have been watching at 99p for six months. With the occasional groan and grunt of oooow yes babes oooow thats good. As your mind then drifts off to something else entirely

Dont no what it is with these wenches for some reason me they just dont get it do they haha"

Only tried it once... But the laptop kept sliding off her arse...

hexham

Well as some meets go on longer than a few hours then I don't see the problem of using the internet.

The meet that Jem is referring to above I was present at. I sat naked next to her, both of us with our laptops. It was quite surreal while we were chatting on our laptops that a couple were playing at our feet "

Apparently i shouldnt have pointed out that meets differ as thats rude

It wasnt just surreal it was lovely that everyone felt that relaxed and comfertable with each other...even relaxed enough to fart

"Only tried it once... But the laptop kept sliding off her arse..."

stop lubing me arse so much and you will find it does not slide off so much darling

The meet that Jem is referring to above I was present at. I sat naked next to her, both of us with our laptops. It was quite surreal while we were chatting on our laptops that a couple were playing at our feet

It wasnt just surreal it was lovely that everyone felt that relaxed and comfertable with each other...even relaxed enough to fart "

oooooher your dead missus, wait until a certain someone knows you have referred to her botty burp mid sexual flow

"Na I dont think its rude at all to be honest. Tho when sucking you off they do seem for some strange reason to take a dim light on loggin into the bookies to place a bet on the 430 at Haydock and then scrolling through ebay to check on a new fishing rod n reel you have been watching at 99p for six months. With the occasional groan and grunt of oooow yes babes oooow thats good. As your mind then drifts off to something else entirely

Dont no what it is with these wenches for some reason me they just dont get it do they haha"

lol

"Only tried it once... But the laptop kept sliding off her arse...

stop lubing me arse so much and you will find it does not slide off so much darling "

Oops... A genuine oversight attributable to my youthfulness...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

Drop it please, there is no need to carry it on. You had a spat, move on.

When I am away in a hotel I am always on FAB at a recent meet however, and for the first time ever...I never did...we only used the lappy for the 80's music to play to

"Do you log into Fabswingers while on a meet?

that would depend... if we are talking a one night meet. then the answer would be know......

if it was an overnight/weekend meet...then sure... i was one in the row because i was stoking a friends puddy cat...."

Stoking a friends puddy cat? That had better be a euphemism young man or i'm on the phone to the RSPCA!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic