FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > question for singles...........

question for singles...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

where do you see yourself with life in say 12 months from now......... will be interesting to see what is said

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

back in work, little one settled in nursery and that's the only predictions i can make.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Pretty much the same as now, might start studying for new degree if I can decide on one

Not single and not on fab if im honest. Fab is only a stop gap for me whilst I am single. When I am in a relationship I dont use this site as I dont cheat and never have done.

Life well to be very honest I am pretty happy with my lot right now work wise

"Not single and not on fab if im honest. Fab is only a stop gap for me whilst I am single. When I am in a relationship I dont use this site as I dont cheat and never have done.

Life well to be very honest I am pretty happy with my lot right now work wise"

you can be in a relationship, on fab and not cheating

to be honest i cant see my life being much different, im already in a job i like so not planning on changing it, not having anymore kids lol and dont want to be in a relationship so cant see life being that much different, tho i am hoping to move at some point this years so hopefully my location will have changed

" Fab is only a stop gap for me whilst I am single. When I am in a relationship I dont use this site as I dont cheat and never have done."

What if you met someone who wanted to swing with you?

As for the next 12 months, not much gonna be changing, its the year after that it'll all be happening.

"Not single and not on fab if im honest. Fab is only a stop gap for me whilst I am single. When I am in a relationship I dont use this site as I dont cheat and never have done.

to be honest i cant see my life being much different, im already in a job i like so not planning on changing it, not having anymore kids lol and dont want to be in a relationship so cant see life being that much different, tho i am hoping to move at some point this years so hopefully my location will have changed "

Yes I could but in all honesty hun I wouldnt want to.

I'll have two degrees ... And hopefully I'll have a more successful business to concentrate on

[Removed by poster at 16/03/12 09:28:39]

"

Yes I could but in all honesty hun I wouldnt want to."

nah i get that, to be honest if i ever got into a relationship i wouldnt do this, i wouldnt want to do it as a couple, been there, done that wouldnt want to do it again with a partner

i was just pointing out there are more opeions that cheating or leaving here lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

This time next year?

A different job. Probably won't be a better job, because that will come after I have my degree which will be 2014. But as long as it is different to where I am now, I don't care!!

Hopefully I'll have made some progress with the young person I'm mentoring. Although that is debatable.

Other than that, pretty much the same!!

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

stayin single have the time of my life maybe with a new grandchild too

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

nah i get that, to be honest if i ever got into a relationship i wouldnt do this, i wouldnt want to do it as a couple, been there, done that wouldnt want to do it again with a partner

i was just pointing out there are more opeions that cheating or leaving here lol"

i couldnt imagine being monogamous...would u really not want to swing with your partner?

hexham

to be honest i cant see my life being much different, im already in a job i like so not planning on changing it, not having anymore kids lol and dont want to be in a relationship so cant see life being that much different, tho i am hoping to move at some point this years so hopefully my location will have changed

Yes I could but in all honesty hun I wouldnt want to."

Why not...?

"

i was just pointing out there are more opeions that cheating or leaving here lol"

Agreed. As I say not my thing at all and have never claimed to be a full time full on swinger with the life style etc etc since I joined here. When I make a comittment to a woman its to her and her only. Thats why I coulndnt see things working if I met some one off here and she wanted to continue with the life style. Just not my thing at all really

"

i was just pointing out there are more opeions that cheating or leaving here lol

i couldnt imagine being monogamous...would u really not want to swing with your partner?"

yeah i could, i did swing with my ex and tho im not going into detail of my marrage on here i wouldnt want to do it again with another partner, for my own personal reasons

If i was with someone i loved who had a sex drive as high as mine id be happy with that

hexham

"

i couldnt imagine being monogamous...would u really not want to swing with your partner?

yeah i could, i did swing with my ex and tho im not going into detail of my marrage on here i wouldnt want to do it again with another partner, for my own personal reasons

If i was with someone i loved who had a sex drive as high as mine id be happy with that"

fair comment...it is different for singles on here , and i know u say u are not a swinger.

hexham

"

Agreed. As I say not my thing at all and have never claimed to be a full time full on swinger with the life style etc etc since I joined here. When I make a comittment to a woman its to her and her only. Thats why I coulndnt see things working if I met some one off here and she wanted to continue with the life style. Just not my thing at all really"

Ty...im just nosy lol

i think some ppl are monogomous by nature(or nurture im not saying its genetic) whereas others like me dont see love and commitment as sexual

"

If i was with someone i loved who had a sex drive as high as mine id be happy with that"

Be careful what you wish for kiddo or ya may just find IM YA HUCKLEBERRY lol

"

If i was with someone i loved who had a sex drive as high as mine id be happy with that

fair comment...it is different for singles on here , and i know u say u are not a swinger. "

for me these sites are just a way of forfilling my sex life, i think its one of the reasons i dont meet couples because i find it insulting when singles are happy to shag someone elses partner but wouldnt share theirs so i tend to stick to single guys

Im not planning on a relatioship any time soon tho, its not something i am looking for or want but if it ever did happen i would stop coming on here

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think it is interesting timbers where it is in a sense good enough for you to share someone elses partner.. but you wouldn't want to do it with your own.....

whilst i respect it, it isn't something that sits very well with me.......

as for me in a years times... hopefully driving, hopefully mortgage free.. just plodding along with life

hexham

"i think it is interesting timbers where it is in a sense good enough for you to share someone elses partner.. but you wouldn't want to do it with your own.....

as for me in a years times... hopefully driving, hopefully mortgage free.. just plodding along with life "

i,m not sure thats what he said...more that he couldnt share.

doubt much will change for me in the next 12 months. Pretty happy with my lot and wouldnt really be changing anything about it, apart from maybe taking on more staff so i can get a bit more time off!

"

fair comment...it is different for singles on here , and i know u say u are not a swinger.

for me these sites are just a way of forfilling my sex life, i think its one of the reasons i dont meet couples because i find it insulting when singles are happy to shag someone elses partner but wouldnt share theirs so i tend to stick to single guys

Im not planning on a relatioship any time soon tho, its not something i am looking for or want but if it ever did happen i would stop coming on here "

Well as my profile says I much prefer meets with single fems but have met couples before. Outdoor fun at a doggin spot led to a meet with a great couple who I would say are friends of mine and we have a discreet arrangement at times for outdoor fun. Have not really had all that much experience with cpls apart from the odd club play. Cpls just not really my thing at all on here. Nothing personal to cpls per say its just that most times I find it seems to be all about what they want and you the single are a spare part and surplus to requirements and can be binned at the last min if a better offer comes in, So I tend to stay clear of cpls to be honest

Plus it can be all abit clunk click robotic with cpls and far to many rules and dos and donts etc etc. I like to kiss with pure passion and go with the flow and not have a list of rules and instructions read out to me before hand

"i think it is interesting timbers where it is in a sense good enough for you to share someone elses partner.. but you wouldn't want to do it with your own.....

as for me in a years times... hopefully driving, hopefully mortgage free.. just plodding along with life

i,m not sure thats what he said...more that he couldnt share."

i also think theres a difference between being single and saying i couldnt do this and actually being a couple and playing with someone elses wife but not sharing your own

"

Well as my profile says I much prefer meets with single fems but have met couples before. Outdoor fun at a doggin spot led to a meet with a great couple who I would say are friends of mine and we have a discreet arrangement at times for outdoor fun. Have not really had all that much experience with cpls apart from the odd club play. Cpls just not really my thing at all on here. Nothing personal to cpls per say its just that most times I find it seems to be all about what they want and you the single are a spare part and surplus to requirements and can be binned at the last min if a better offer comes in, So I tend to stay clear of cpls to be honest

Plus it can be all abit clunk click robotic with cpls and far to many rules and dos and donts etc etc. I like to kiss with pure passion and go with the flow and not have a list of rules and instructions read out to me before hand "

i have to agree with this i was talking to a couple once and i was told the fella was only playing with me for his wifes pleasure and she would watch and dictate to him what to do with me then when she got turned on enough she would have him back, i thought well theres nothing like rubbing your nose in it that your just a puppet for their pleasure lol

as for me in a years times... hopefully driving, hopefully mortgage free.. just plodding along with life "

No its a good point that you raise _abio m8 and I have already put an answer above to the question I see you have just raised.

I put this in reply to naughty nympho. Please read it and hope it will answer you question and save me writting all again.

However I will say this. Yes ok I have played with a very limited few cpls on here so far and in all honesty I didnt really like it to be honest as just not for me. Much prefer 1on1 with single fem.

As for me sharing some one elses wife or partner well to be honest im single so at the time I did not see that I had done anything wrong by playing with another mans wife whilst in his presence at all. If thats what they want and get off on then thats upto them aint it. Nothing to do with me at all

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Pretty similar i hope.....not looking for relationship n wouldnt countenance monogamy any more (tried it and cheated every time....) . Only thing i do hope for is getting my hip problem sorted either by a replacement or the steroid jab im getting in a coupla weeks - i can still get my legs over my head while horizontal but i havent tied a shoelace in months

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I would hope to be in a relationship. Whether or not that is a swinging one or not depends on the person.

Also want to be in a new career

Don't know what I will be doing in a years time. Not really thought that far. Like to live my life one day at a time.

However, I would like to have my own business, and also find someone to share my life with, possibly engaged - maybe even married.

Hopefully with all my limbs!!

By *rs ColourfulCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

12 month's time eh... well who's to say.. hopefully I would have opened my own hair salon and its thriving with business......

2012 is all about change after all... apparently

In 12 I'll be older, wiser and who knows what else.

I hope to be more settled in life, have a clearer direction planned and be happy.

"In 12 I'll be older, wiser and who knows what else.

I hope to be more settled in life, have a clearer direction planned and be happy. "

same!

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

to be honest i cant see my life being much different, im already in a job i like so not planning on changing it, not having anymore kids lol and dont want to be in a relationship so cant see life being that much different, tho i am hoping to move at some point this years so hopefully my location will have changed "

Manchesters nice !

Probably in more or less the same boat I'm in now, to be honest. I enjoy my job, can't see myself getting into a worthwhile relationship anytime soon, or even reconciling with the ex, and the debts that prevent me from getting my own place, have about two years worth of payments left on them.

So bugger it, I'm here so I might as well enjoy myself

I'd like to not have lost anymore sight or hearing in a years time.

If you had asked this a few weeks ago, I might havd had answers, now I just don't know...

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

interesting coments so far..... for me like to have my health, be happy and maybe a man in my life who i can trust and enjoy his company as well as the sex........ as for swinging well who knows if was in a relationship then would have to think about that one very carefully

» Add a new message to this topic