FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > naughty moment

naughty moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is your most naughtiest moment and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

when i was 11 i had a full blown tantrum cos my mum wouldnt buy me 501s

Fecking naughty and it was cos i was a bratty pre teen hormornal bitch

By *eamCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"when i was 11 i had a full blown tantrum cos my mum wouldnt buy me 501s

Fecking naughty and it was cos i was a bratty pre teen hormornal bitch "

Same as me lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wrote a word with Curly Curs and Kicking Kurs just the other day.

Yes Kicking Kurs hmmmm very naughty

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

really i would have never have thought that

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

i nicked a plastic bangle from my cousin when i was 6 - bad or what! Z

Talking dirty. I find it hard to do but it does turn me on so I keep on trying.

I'm ok with letting my noises go (nooooooo- not farting shurrup!) but the actual talking is not so easy.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Same as me lol "

They were the in thing to have..dont blame me too much

OP...its a swinging site 99% of the world thinks we are naughty just logging on

Eat the last ROLLO

"Eat the last ROLLO "

only a bar of chocolates could make you feel bad for eating the last one eh ??

Same as me lol

They were the in thing to have..dont blame me too much

OP...its a swinging site 99% of the world thinks we are naughty just logging on "

You soeak for your selfs lol im dixlexic and cant read properly either. I only logged on cos I thought this site read gingers combe

Imagine my horrow when I started to see the things that the other 99% of the population was upto.

I have never been so corrupted in all my life.

lol me likes naughty now tho

Exeter

Ok do you really want me to confess to a naughty moment (Steve Wright in the afternoon confessions) please judge me nicely as I was only 8yrs old at the time.. We had this family move on our street and they had three young boys….we were living in a cul-de-sac so all us kids knew each other well and played often together nicely always… These three boys were a pain in the neck always asking for our sweets when we had then (bit of bullies) taking them off us. As we (me) had some lovely fruit trees growing in our garden had lots of cherries of which these three brothers often took from us when we were out playing. So we hatched a plan ……. One day we de stoned them and filled them with mustard and pepper and refilled. Went outside to play and took them with us in a bag as usual the brothers come up to us and took them away. (big smiles on faces) We later found out that there mother had called a doctor as here lovely boys were very unwell and asked all the neighbours if any of their children were affected by a un known bug going around .Of cause was told no…… Well they were unwell for a day or so and never took sweets or fruit from any of the kids living down the street again…. So please forgive me as the morel to this is we stopped the bullies doing this again am I forgiven?

"Ok do you really want me to confess to a naughty moment (Steve Wright in the afternoon confessions) please judge me nicely as I was only 8yrs old at the time.. We had this family move on our street and they had three young boys….we were living in a cul-de-sac so all us kids knew each other well and played often together nicely always… These three boys were a pain in the neck always asking for our sweets when we had then (bit of bullies) taking them off us. As we (me) had some lovely fruit trees growing in our garden had lots of cherries of which these three brothers often took from us when we were out playing. So we hatched a plan ……. One day we de stoned them and filled them with mustard and pepper and refilled. Went outside to play and took them with us in a bag as usual the brothers come up to us and took them away. (big smiles on faces) We later found out that there mother had called a doctor as here lovely boys were very unwell and asked all the neighbours if any of their children were affected by a un known bug going around .Of cause was told no…… Well they were unwell for a day or so and never took sweets or fruit from any of the kids living down the street again…. So please forgive me as the morel to this is we stopped the bullies doing this again am I forgiven?

"

Simon Mayo drive time confessions

NOT FORGIVEN lol xx

Exeter

"Ok do you really want me to confess to a naughty moment (Steve Wright in the afternoon confessions) please judge me nicely as I was only 8yrs old at the time.. We had this family move on our street and they had three young boys….we were living in a cul-de-sac so all us kids knew each other well and played often together nicely always… These three boys were a pain in the neck always asking for our sweets when we had then (bit of bullies) taking them off us. As we (me) had some lovely fruit trees growing in our garden had lots of cherries of which these three brothers often took from us when we were out playing. So we hatched a plan ……. One day we de stoned them and filled them with mustard and pepper and refilled. Went outside to play and took them with us in a bag as usual the brothers come up to us and took them away. (big smiles on faces) We later found out that there mother had called a doctor as here lovely boys were very unwell and asked all the neighbours if any of their children were affected by a un known bug going around .Of cause was told no…… Well they were unwell for a day or so and never took sweets or fruit from any of the kids living down the street again…. So please forgive me as the morel to this is we stopped the bullies doing this again am I forgiven?

NOT FORGIVEN lol xx"

Sorry knew it was one or the other lol Not forgiven how sad

NOT FORGIVEN lol xx

Sorry knew it was one or the other lol Not forgiven how sad "

For getting the wrong show lol

Regards your confession hmmmmm great stuff well done you!

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"

Not quite forgiven yet...for your penance you need to bend over my knee for a good spanking

» Add a new message to this topic