By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

awwwwwww poor poor Man Utd

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"awwwwwww poor poor Man Utd

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe"

Were going to concentrate on winning the premier league again, from now on.

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

first barcelona now bilbao wonderful football and man ure not at the races.....fantastic now lets hope citeh can win the prem so whiskey nose ends up with nothing......

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

first barcelona now bilbao wonderful football and man ure not at the races.....fantastic now lets hope citeh can win the prem so whiskey nose ends up with nothing......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The wheels have come off at the Etihad too..

Shame!

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Just shows how "good" English football actually is when the top two teams in the Premier both get trounced...

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Is sulking at least the blue lt are losing also

haha im a stoke city fan and went out to see us in valencia last month, i think we gave a much better showing of english football over 2 legs, only shipping 2 goals

Man Utd fan..... that was painful, more so than the Barca defeats.

What were United doing? Atrocious comes to mind and you have to question if Ferguson is losing it.

A bad night all round for Manchester.

I don't think ferguson is loosing it I just think European teams have worked out a different way of playing. English teams have dominated Europe for over a decade (well the champions league anyway pre 2009) and its only the rise of the high pressing game of Barca, Bilbao and other European clubs that have brought it to an end coupled with the gradual ageing and break up of the winning squads of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. I'm sure the big clubs of the EPL will adapt

The cynic in me is saying that both City and United view the Europa League as a bit mickey mouse and although Ferguson would have enjoyed going through he's not too upset at going out especially if City had stayed in it, meaning City would have had to play extra games on Thursdays leaving Umited to cruise to the title. However, with United going out earlier in the evening Mancini would have not wanted to stay in the Europa League knowing United were out. And lo, City lost too.

"The cynic in me is saying that both City and United view the Europa League as a bit mickey mouse and although Ferguson would have enjoyed going through he's not too upset at going out especially if City had stayed in it, meaning City would have had to play extra games on Thursdays leaving Umited to cruise to the title. However, with United going out earlier in the evening Mancini would have not wanted to stay in the Europa League knowing United were out. And lo, City lost too. "

and taking the chance of ending the season trophyless? nah.I don't think so

I'd have settled for just the title at the beginning of the season. I predicted United to win it by 7pts and if Chelsea get a result against City and United beat them at the Etihad that will be the 7pts. Can't see United dropping any points now with the run in we've got but City have still to play Arsenal at the Emirates.

So I'm gonna stick me neck out and say United by 7pts.

» Add a new message to this topic