FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Scam...

New Scam...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...WARNING FROM POLICE

THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN

BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--

NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)'

Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating... You walk

across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You

start the engine put it into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your

space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle

of the rear window. So, you stop and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically run you over as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your

money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are

now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, lock your doors and just drive away.

Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you

read this e-mail.. I hope you will forward this to friends and

family, especially to women.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

im terrible with this kind of thing.

i got home and noticed a piece of paper on my WINDSCREEN from a bloke that had reversed his landrover into my car. i never noticed the dent OR teh paper. lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've also been warned recently about leaving my car unlocked at the garage when paying for fuel.

A lady went to an all night garage, filled with fuel, then went to the night window to pay,

the attendant said 'come inside' and the lady said it was ok as she didn't want anything else.

The attendant again pleaded with her 'please come inside', the lady did as she was asked.

Once inside the attendant told how she saw a man dressed in dark clothes had climbed in the back seat of her car and layed down.

The police were called but the man took off before they arrived but said the profile matched exactly to rapist they had been trying to catch.

Ladies please be careful and always lock your car doors

Dogger that e-mail is an urban legend that has been doing the rounds since 2004.

Although it does always pay to be vigilant. xxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Snopes.com is always useful for busting urban legends and so on.

"Snopes.com is always useful for busting urban legends and so on."

Yep, Jbtj according to Snopes your scenario has been circulating since 1967!

Them carjackers must be in their 70's by now, don't they ever learn crime doesn't pay???

its the BMX bandits I'm worried about

s'alright they cant do that to me as i dont have a rear windscreen wiper.. and tbh i would probably just leave it there till i got home because im too lazy to take off my seatbelt once im in the car and belted up lol ... but thanks for the warning..

"I've also been warned recently about leaving my car unlocked at the garage when paying for fuel.

A lady went to an all night garage, filled with fuel, then went to the night window to pay,

the attendant said 'come inside' and the lady said it was ok as she didn't want anything else.

The attendant again pleaded with her 'please come inside', the lady did as she was asked.

Once inside the attendant told how she saw a man dressed in dark clothes had climbed in the back seat of her car and layed down.

The police were called but the man took off before they arrived but said the profile matched exactly to rapist they had been trying to catch.

Ladies please be careful and always lock your car doors"

lol i'd love to see him try and lay down in the back of mini.. wouldnt be able to move let alone attack me lol

mullinwire

"its the BMX bandits I'm worried about"

i worry about the time bandits

"its the BMX bandits I'm worried about

i worry about the time bandits"

I'm worried about the bum bandits!!

mullinwire

"its the BMX bandits I'm worried about

i worry about the time bandits

I'm worried about the bum bandits!! "

i was considering saying that, but didnt want to be contraversial lol

"Dogger that e-mail is an urban legend that has been doing the rounds since 2004.

Although it does always pay to be vigilant. xxx"

Just goes to show. There is no such thing as a new scam. Just old ones making their way back around.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Drive a Fiat Panda - I don't think I'll be getting car-jacked in a rush!

I got to stop getting into the wrong car - poxy short term memory.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why do the car theives drive in reverse to get away ?

King's Crustacean

What if I park my car at 7a.m. and go to the airport and take a flight to Madrid and stay there for a week. Does the hijackers nip away to use the toilet ? What does he eat ? How does he know what time i'm coming back ? Poor bugger deserves a car after a wait like that.

must pass the paper in the window scam to my buddies. only just heard of it. thanks

well done Arty, thanks m8

"What if I park my car at 7a.m. and go to the airport and take a flight to Madrid and stay there for a week. Does the hijackers nip away to use the toilet ? What does he eat ? How does he know what time i'm coming back ? Poor bugger deserves a car after a wait like that. "

hypothetically the situation does not exist, so he can eat a hypothetical fuck all,and fuck off to his hypothetical home,the hypothetical hypothetical thieving bastard.

King's Crustacean

What if i'm in the car with my big burly husband and the rest of his biker freinds and the hijacker jumps inside and drives off - what will he bathe his bruises with ?

"What if I park my car at 7a.m. and go to the airport and take a flight to Madrid and stay there for a week. Does the hijackers nip away to use the toilet ? What does he eat ? How does he know what time i'm coming back ? Poor bugger deserves a car after a wait like that. "

If he saw you get out of the car granny, trust me, he wouldn't get in the back!

"Dogger that e-mail is an urban legend that has been doing the rounds since 2004.

Although it does always pay to be vigilant. xxx"

Vigilant is the word. I stopped at the chemist for a perscription for a few mins and when I got back to the car a tyre was flat. hmph!

A young man offered to help me with it, so I unlocked the car to get the jack and spare. Forgot to lock it again.

However, the guy needed the bolt unlocker which wa in the glove. When I looked in the car my blauplunk music system gone, my bag gone, my brief case gone!!!!!

I stopped a large looking guy walking by and asked him if he would help me get the id of the guy changing my tyre which he did and I got him to accompany me to make a photocopy nearby. I phone my ex hub who came to help and then I reported it to the police.

The guy was a known rip off gang member. I did not get my blauplunk bag or briefcase back but they did manage to return my papers (driving licence etc.) for which I was grateful.

There were at least two, maybe three of them, but I only saw the one who "helped" me not the ones helping themselves.

So, yes, be vigilant.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

This "Warning" is like the virus warnings still doing the rounds.. You get to the bit where it says it was found this morning and Microsoft and McAfee had classified it! There is no known cure at this time!

Dead giveaway! Microsoft do not classify any kind of virus! and all the emails look the same as the one before! The idea was to saturate the email system which back in the early 2000's was not as robust as today..

» Add a new message to this topic