FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chelsea progress to last 8

Chelsea progress to last 8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure fans of Man Utd,Man City and Arsenal will congratulate Chelsea on their immense win last night and cheer them on as England's sole representative left in the Champions League

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

As a liverpool fan i enjoyed the match and was glad they progressed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good for the neutrals but the only way you're going further is to not meet 5 of the others through. Don't fancy their odds.

Would AVB have got them the win last night?

Good for English football. However goalie kept them in the game. Won't be able to live with barca,real Madrid or bayern Munich as different level of player. Their strikers score more in a game than Torres in a season...

Had my heart in my mouth for the last 15 mins. Can't see us getting past Barca or Madrid, but glad we got to the last 8 again. COME ON THE BLUES!

"I'm sure fans of Man Utd,Man City and Arsenal will congratulate Chelsea on their immense win last night and cheer them on as England's sole representative left in the Champions League "
They played well for the manager and themselves. Maybe they have found a manager who can inspire the players. Well done.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm sure fans of Man Utd,Man City and Arsenal will congratulate Chelsea on their immense win last night and cheer them on as England's sole representative left in the Champions League "

i think they are more likely to concentrate of the champions league than they are on a top 4 place... so as an arsenal fan i approve......

well... that is till they draw barcelona in the next round....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm sure fans of Man Utd,Man City and Arsenal will congratulate Chelsea on their immense win last night and cheer them on as England's sole representative left in the Champions League

i think they are more likely to concentrate of the champions league than they are on a top 4 place... so as an arsenal fan i approve......

well... that is till they draw barcelona in the next round.... "

I was really impressed with Arsenal the other night. If they stay on track I can see them finishing 3rd,if Chelsea get going I think Spurs might be struggling for 4th spot. The Spurs - Chelsea game is a real 6 pointer now

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i said it before, and i will say it again, Di matteo is.was na excellent manager. he jsut wanted to play better football than the Albion players were capable of.

with better players (ie the chelsea ones) his brand of football will get them places. they dont need a new manager. stick with Robbie, i truly believe he will make them great again, without spending 10's of millions too as he brought in a few of the younger players at the hawthorns.

very pleased for him that they have won his firt 3 games (they got city this weekend havetn they???) the net will be a massive yardstick to see where they are now that everyone seems to be pulling in the right direction again.

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"i said it before, and i will say it again, Di matteo is.was na excellent manager. he jsut wanted to play better football than the Albion players were capable of.

with better players (ie the chelsea ones) his brand of football will get them places. they dont need a new manager. stick with Robbie, i truly believe he will make them great again, without spending 10's of millions too as he brought in a few of the younger players at the hawthorns.

very pleased for him that they have won his firt 3 games (they got city this weekend havetn they???) the net will be a massive yardstick to see where they are now that everyone seems to be pulling in the right direction again."

roberto did great stuff at the albion,he got them up from championship playing some good attractive football which they continued to play in the prem!,it was great stuff to watch as even the MOTD pundits said but around about december defensive frailties were exposed and heads dropped a little,roberto was made scapegoat and sacked.

just wish that he and roy hodgson could have worked together and we would have had the best of both and a great future!.

he will do well as chief at chelsea if allowed abramovich and the players!,good luck roberto from a boing boing baggie!.

A miracle from ming the merciless well he looks like him! Are you watching Manchester on how its done!

By *on101bristolMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"As a liverpool fan i enjoyed the match and was glad they progressed "

+1

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"I'm sure fans of Man Utd,Man City and Arsenal will congratulate Chelsea on their immense win last night and cheer them on as England's sole representative left in the Champions League They played well for the manager and themselves. Maybe they have found a manager who can inspire the players. Well done."

Looked like terry was managing them to me but well done

» Add a new message to this topic