FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dreams

dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When dreaming and the dream involves you.. is it from your point of view through your eyes or is it via a narrative kinda view point?

Normally mine are carried out as if its from my eyes but the one ive just woke from i was experiencing it like a 3rd party and it was like a film.. i was a tidy size 12 and my ass looked lush so guess it was how i wanted to be seen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine are just like reality so from my point of view but tend to jump around from one situation to another with bizarre links. I get a lot of people from my past in them.

"When dreaming and the dream involves you.. is it from your point of view through your eyes or is it via a narrative kinda view point?

Normally mine are carried out as if its from my eyes but the one ive just woke from i was experiencing it like a 3rd party and it was like a film.. i was a tidy size 12 and my ass looked lush so guess it was how i wanted to be seen."

funny you should say that

Whenever i dream and i see myself in a 3rd party view i always look how i wish i looked rather than what i do look like

3above me getting shagged by me right now

...oops...just woke

"Mine are just like reality so from my point of view but tend to jump around from one situation to another with bizarre links. I get a lot of people from my past in them."

ive had it once where ive dreamt of a friend but there would be another main character and when ive told the friend about the dream it turns out the other person was their grandfather... ive never met them or knew any details about them. was really freaky

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

In my dreams one minute I can be looking through my eyes at events, next I'm looking at me in the events

My dreams tend to be quite chaotic with almost no stability or sense at all

Leaves me feeling rather confused

And i also see myself how i want to be rather than the truth

from a young age i believed that if i didn't tell anyone about my dream it was going to come true, and that if i did tell someone it wouldn't come true.

used to talk to my mum about all my bad nightmares, and non of them came true :D

"from a young age i believed that if i didn't tell anyone about my dream it was going to come true, and that if i did tell someone it wouldn't come true.

used to talk to my mum about all my bad nightmares, and non of them came true :D "

Thats quite sweet

"from a young age i believed that if i didn't tell anyone about my dream it was going to come true, and that if i did tell someone it wouldn't come true.

used to talk to my mum about all my bad nightmares, and non of them came true :D

Thats quite sweet"

thanks, xx

Thats quite sweet

thanks, xx

"

Your most welcome

I had a dream last night about bad cheese.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"I had a dream last night about bad cheese. "

I wont ask who's

used to talk to my mum about all my bad nightmares, and non of them came true :D "

I reckon they are just a side effect of your brain processing the days experiences and learning and linking it up to other stuff already stored away. Much like software might do.

sweet ones all, na night xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic