FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi women flirting with other women in real life.

Bi women flirting with other women in real life.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it harder for bisexual women to flirt with other women in real life and let them know you fancy them, than it is flirting with men. Because women are generally naturally friendly and nice with each other, is it harder to get the message across that you fancy her and would like to get in her knickers.

Also if a woman is flirting with you, is it harder to tell if she’s flirting or just being friendly ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m naturally flirty with men and women and everyone that knows me well knows this , but yes if it’s someone I don’t know I’m never entirely sure they’re flirting back !

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I guess they just have to mention flange or flaps and they’re in.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Is it harder for bisexual women to flirt with other women in real life and let them know you fancy them, than it is flirting with men. Because women are generally naturally friendly and nice with each other, is it harder to get the message across that you fancy her and would like to get in her knickers.

Also if a woman is flirting with you, is it harder to tell if she’s flirting or just being friendly ?

"

Where is the research that women are innately friendly and nice ? I'd suggest that point is moot and not the best basis for a supposition let alone a hypothesis x

This is a question aimed at bi women to answer.

Kind regards X

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"This is a question aimed at bi women to answer.

Kind regards X"

tough cheddar, fella.

Kind regards X tough cheddar, fella. "

Stay away from my cheese Steve.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I suppose it’s the same for bisexual men in the real world, how do they know if the guy is flirting back or just being friendly?

I’ve often thought how hot it would be to see my wife pull another women when we are on a night out, but it’s only ever happened when the other woman has been on fab, or is with her fella.

I flirt with women ... and men alike

I think I’m obvious too

ashby de la zouch

Kind regards X"

I am

Almost , actually I'm genuinely a pre op lesbian transgender x dont think I'll be having the op x

I think it's hard to know if a woman is flirting or know if your advances are accepted. With men it's super easy, a smile is all it takes. Only place I've known my flirting has worked with a woman is at a club

ashby de la zouch

"I think it's hard to know if a woman is flirting or know if your advances are accepted. With men it's super easy, a smile is all it takes. Only place I've known my flirting has worked with a woman is at a club "

You are right earth men on average are EASY

However I dont usually find it difficult to tell from a lady either , it's in the eyes and xxxxxxx

"I suppose it’s the same for bisexual men in the real world, how do they know if the guy is flirting back or just being friendly?

I’ve often thought how hot it would be to see my wife pull another women when we are on a night out, but it’s only ever happened when the other woman has been on fab, or is with her fella. "

Guys aren't friendly like that...

Also I would've thought that physical signals would clear it up.

Tea

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I’ve never had a good bi-dar so have never tried to chat up or even flirt with a girl when I’ve been out. Something I feel I should make more effort at in future

TB

Gloucester

"I suppose it’s the same for bisexual men in the real world, how do they know if the guy is flirting back or just being friendly?

I’ve often thought how hot it would be to see my wife pull another women when we are on a night out, but it’s only ever happened when the other woman has been on fab, or is with her fella.

Tea "

Well as much as I hate to bring this up, but while watching Love Island I was very confused by some of the behaviour shown by Curtis and Tommy. Tommy is certainly straight, and Curtis displayed some very bi behaviour towards him, which was reciprocated. So I would think either of them could have found it very confusing under different circumstances.

Tea

Well as much as I hate to bring this up, but while watching Love Island I was very confused by some of the behaviour shown by Curtis and Tommy. Tommy is certainly straight, and Curtis displayed some very bi behaviour towards him, which was reciprocated. So I would think either of them could have found it very confusing under different circumstances."

Curtis was definitely Fab Straight!

Tea

Well as much as I hate to bring this up, but while watching Love Island I was very confused by some of the behaviour shown by Curtis and Tommy. Tommy is certainly straight, and Curtis displayed some very bi behaviour towards him, which was reciprocated. So I would think either of them could have found it very confusing under different circumstances."

I can honestly (and thankfully) say that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!

It does sound confusing though.

Tea

Gloucester

Tea

Well as much as I hate to bring this up, but while watching Love Island I was very confused by some of the behaviour shown by Curtis and Tommy. Tommy is certainly straight, and Curtis displayed some very bi behaviour towards him, which was reciprocated. So I would think either of them could have found it very confusing under different circumstances.

I can honestly (and thankfully) say that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!

It does sound confusing though.

Tea"

Well actually I was surprised how I enjoyed watching it, and it certainly offered an insight into the way the twenty somethings think and live today.

The Curtis and Tommy thing was a good example of bi behaviour and how it could be confusing.

"Is it harder for bisexual women to flirt with other women in real life and let them know you fancy them, than it is flirting with men. Because women are generally naturally friendly and nice with each other, is it harder to get the message across that you fancy her and would like to get in her knickers.

Where is the research that women are innately friendly and nice ? I'd suggest that point is moot and not the best basis for a supposition let alone a hypothesis x"

Women compliment each other more, clothes, hair etc. Thus making it harder to tell if someone’s being nice or flirting. Men rarely compliment each other and if it’s to a woman it’s usually flirting.

I definitely have more success in real life than on here with women..x

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

No. I frequently ask my friend to sit on my face and ill make her smile.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

In real life and on here (unless they say Meli I want to taste you) I find it difficult to differentiate between a woman's general friendly flirting with no intent and when there is actually intent. It's tricky. And this is from an actual lesbian (well former one but still counts).

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I know when women are trying to flirt with me.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

Where is the research that women are innately friendly and nice ? I'd suggest that point is moot and not the best basis for a supposition let alone a hypothesis x

Women compliment each other more, clothes, hair etc. Thus making it harder to tell if someone’s being nice or flirting. Men rarely compliment each other and if it’s to a woman it’s usually flirting."

So obvious.

Couldn't agree more.

» Add a new message to this topic