FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > premership title race !

premership title race !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

united or city for the title ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Really too close to call, but as a United fan, think you can guess who I'd say. After todays result, just proves City aren't as unbeatable as they thought

By *ittle miss cock suckerWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

well as im a red fan too i cant say do think it will go to the next darby game

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to put some money on United and City to score 2 or more. Good job I didn't!!

City have the worst run in mind until the crunch game. I'd def put money on United now for title.

who cares with all the money being thrown at the players in a desperate attempt to keep them the only winners are the players

city i hope but dont think the media would like it

Im hoping City... as no one really deserves it other than them this hasn't been a classic united season at all.

"who cares with all the money being thrown at the players in a desperate attempt to keep them the only winners are the players"

Why shouldn't the players accept the money if it's being offered to them? Who here would say no to their boss if he suddenly offered a huge pay rise to keep you in his employ? Would anyone here say, "No boss, it's ok, you keep it, £20k year is more than enough for my needs."

"Im hoping City... as no one really deserves it other than them this hasn't been a classic united season at all. "

Wierd. I thought the team who'd amassed the most points after 38 games deserved it.

So why do City deserve it then?

The best team over the 38 games will win

Could be City, but my monies on United

As much as it pains me to say, It will be united again this year.

"Im hoping City... as no one really deserves it other than them this hasn't been a classic united season at all.

Wierd. I thought the team who'd amassed the most points after 38 games deserved it. "

LOL... we shall see... but thus far... Man City have had more interesting games that United. But will dm u in May :P (forfeit)

"who cares with all the money being thrown at the players in a desperate attempt to keep them the only winners are the players

Why shouldn't the players accept the money if it's being offered to them? Who here would say no to their boss if he suddenly offered a huge pay rise to keep you in his employ? Would anyone here say, "No boss, it's ok, you keep it, £20k year is more than enough for my needs.""

did i say it was the players fault they are getting so much money .the fault lies with the clubs owners who offer the ludicruss amounts of money.its a game of football ffs they need to get a grip before more clubs go to the wall but its probably too late for many.

It's all about the Rugby and Cricket for me now

"who cares with all the money being thrown at the players in a desperate attempt to keep them the only winners are the players

Why shouldn't the players accept the money if it's being offered to them? Who here would say no to their boss if he suddenly offered a huge pay rise to keep you in his employ? Would anyone here say, "No boss, it's ok, you keep it, £20k year is more than enough for my needs."

did i say it was the players fault they are getting so much money .the fault lies with the clubs owners who offer the ludicruss amounts of money.its a game of football ffs they need to get a grip before more clubs go to the wall but its probably too late for many."

It's not even the clubs fault. Sky broke the way football is financed and there is a gulf of difference financially between the Premier League and the Championship. Teams like Real Madrid and Manchester United, and more recently Barcelona, attract the top players naturally because of who they are, the money is a bargaining chip. Take Messi for example, Barcelona have just rewritten his contract to inset a buy-out clause for €250m. Even if he wanted to leave he'd find it difficult playing out the last 18 months of his contract without resigning before Barca offload him to a club prepared to pay a fortune for him. The Bosman Ruling dictates that if he held out he could go on a free but then his agent would negotiate a €100m signing fee at the very least. But he's worth every penny of it - 50 goals this season alone and Ballon d'Or for three years running.

If anyone is any doubt as to the worth of the very top players I siggest you pop along to your local park on a Sunday morning and watch those teams play - there is a world of difference in skill between them and the very best.

» Add a new message to this topic