FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finally Taking Shape..

Finally Taking Shape..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not 'Swing' related,

But over the last few weeks whilst waiting for my loan to come through, I've been tackling bits of jobs around the house that just seemed impossible to me before due to the back problem.. it really is starting to take shape little by little which means I'll only have to hire people for the last few jobs I really can't manage.

I feel great this morning, and really good about myself too

What seemingly impossible things have you guys done that gave you a real buzz and that lovely feeling of being proud of yerself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On dec the 1 st 2009 I gave up smoking n up until last week had not even had anything of a fag but got stressed last week so had 2 puffs but proud of myself coz not had anymore n that's all I had . Might not seem much but I used to smoke 60 a day

" Might not seem much ... "

That's brilliant! I tried the last 4 years in a row to stop, with varied degrees of success, I'm gonna wait now till I've moved house cos I know that will stress me out

Admitting to myself that I have an issue with money and finance and needed to seek help before getting further into debt.

That's cool, I felt a huge weight lifted when I finally accepted that I couldn't keep this house.

Hope you are all sorted now hon

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Not 'Swing' related,

But over the last few weeks whilst waiting for my loan to come through, I've been tackling bits of jobs around the house that just seemed impossible to me before due to the back problem.. it really is starting to take shape little by little which means I'll only have to hire people for the last few jobs I really can't manage.

I feel great this morning, and really good about myself too

What seemingly impossible things have you guys done that gave you a real buzz and that lovely feeling of being proud of yerself?

"

technically i didnt do it alone but last weekend me and my mum gutted my flat, chucked out loads of junk, rearraged the furniture etc and it feels great to walk into a really nice clean flat

"On dec the 1 st 2009 I gave up smoking n up until last week had not even had anything of a fag but got stressed last week so had 2 puffs but proud of myself coz not had anymore n that's all I had . Might not seem much but I used to smoke 60 a day "

I think thats brilliant and I really wish i could do it too and I dont smoke that many so well done to you

I've been tackling bits of jobs around the house that just seemed impossible to me before due to the back problem.

Well it just shows you when you put your mind into doing something ... nothing not even back will stop you xx and you can look at your hard work and give yourself a big pat on the back .. well done ... i hate doing some jobs .. but after think wow .. i done it . ;p; x its a good feeling xx

"

technically i didnt do it alone but last weekend me and my mum gutted my flat, chucked out loads of junk, rearraged the furniture etc and it feels great to walk into a really nice clean flat"

A bloody good clear out is soooo gratifying! specially when you have someone there to nudge ya! today I keep popping upstairs just to look at the bathroom and smile

"

Well it just shows you when you put your mind into doing something ... nothing not even back will stop you xx and you can look at your hard work and give yourself a big pat on the back .. well done ... i hate doing some jobs .. but after think wow .. i done it . ;p; x its a good feeling xx"

I know! I've got the bug now though, it's really motivated me...like a challenge to get as much done before that money comes through, so I can use some of the money on other stuff too

» Add a new message to this topic