FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grey hair.

Grey hair.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Do you sexy women out there love men with grey hair! And who's your fav silver fox?

Hope its me lol!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Richard Gere in Pretty Woman!

And George Clooney, of course!

George Clooney! hubba-hubba!

Oh... and he's only just getting there but Robert Downey Junior is THEE biggest crush I have currently

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

easy. mad men

"easy. mad men"

Him too!

There's some good looking grey haired guys around, but it doesn't seem to work for ladies though.

As ladies "mature" I like to see them with lighter colours in their hair as dark colours can look too false

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Dont mind as long as they dont have grey pubes to match

Has to be George Clooney though, but Richard Gere and Philip Schofield pull it off quite well too

"There's some good looking grey haired guys around, but it doesn't seem to work for ladies though.

As ladies "mature" I like to see them with lighter colours in their hair as dark colours can look too false "

it works for me !!! people tell me i look 10 years younger than i did 10 years ago ....a lot of people think im a dyed platinum blonde but its all natural

I have been asked many a times how I managed to dye my hair to look like the way it does, and the enquirers are always surprised to hear it is all natural.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"There's some good looking grey haired guys around, but it doesn't seem to work for ladies though.

As ladies "mature" I like to see them with lighter colours in their hair as dark colours can look too false

it works for me !!! people tell me i look 10 years younger than i did 10 years ago ....a lot of people think im a dyed platinum blonde but its all natural "

my mum has fab white/platinum hair,i hope i take after her.

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

thats why I shave mine - hides the grey - lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was going to say cant think of anyone with grey hair but seeings as jay has white hair(whats left of it) i best say him lol. Actually i love the colour of his hair as its snow white

Philip schofield is another that it suits.

Not sure if i would let myself go grey, i have very few grey hairs but as my mum doesnt have grey hair ive nothing to see what i could look like

"Richard Gere in Pretty Woman!

"

add harrison ford to that and Sean connory

Cali

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

it works for me !!! people tell me i look 10 years younger than i did 10 years ago ....a lot of people think im a dyed platinum blonde but its all natural "

I love your hair its so pretty

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Yours looks totally awesome and makes you look so young!

it works for me !!! people tell me i look 10 years younger than i did 10 years ago ....a lot of people think im a dyed platinum blonde but its all natural Yours looks totally awesome and makes you look so young!"

i should just for a laugh put a picture of me from about 15 years ago with much darker hair...i honestly look older than i do now!!! its very strange ??????

Sean Connery's character in the Rock, George Mason.

Don't like Harrison Ford anymore.

Christopher Plummer still has it IMHO, and Michael York is also ageing very gracefully.

My hubby has got white hair it looks very nice, bit bald on top though. Some women i think look very nice with grey or white hair too. My hair is mostly brown but i have got a few grey ones.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

it works for me !!! people tell me i look 10 years younger than i did 10 years ago ....a lot of people think im a dyed platinum blonde but its all natural Yours looks totally awesome and makes you look so young!

i should just for a laugh put a picture of me from about 15 years ago with much darker hair...i honestly look older than i do now!!! its very strange ??????"

Your pics are stunning

I started to go grey when I was 14.

My mum and dad were both grey by their 30s.

I did have semi-permanent colours once every month for a few months about 10 years ago.

I had a side parting at the time, and one day, I could see the undyed hair coming through, and it looked awful to me. So I stopped colouring it. Besides, I hated the smell.

IMHO, oriental hair being naturally very dark, should not be dyed jet black, especially for those in advancing years. It just does not look right to me.

Google for pics of the Queen of Thailand and see for yourself.

"Richard Gere in Pretty Woman!

add harrison ford to that and Sean connory

Cali "

And Clive Owen, Richard Armitage, Hugh Jackman mmmmmm!

my older brother is bald and i think im gonna go that way eventually too so i doubt ill have any by the time im old enough to go silver

I'm 47 in May and my hair has only just started going grey at the temples. Done quite well to last this long I think. I'll miss my lovely dark hair when it goes though, but I'm not the type to dye it and I'll just grow old gracefully until I'm 80 and then I'll piss people of by pretending to be senile with tourettes.

"my older brother is bald and i think im gonna go that way eventually too so i doubt ill have any by the time im old enough to go silver"

My young son has got no chance of keeping his hair as his maternal grandfather is bald as a coot. Runs down through the mother's line apparently - if her dad is bald her son will be too, generally.

lol, there are exceptions to every rule and you do look lovely, so I take it back, lol mwah, big snogs

» Add a new message to this topic