FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big halves and little halves

Big halves and little halves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Am i the only person that has big halves and little halves.

You cook something nice for dinner to last two days. So you have half one day and leave half. Yet somehow when you come to have the second half its turned into a quarter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yikes... it would seem our broken society has extended into culinary inequality now too -

the halves and the halve not's

My kids used to have big halfs and little halfs, so much so my son argued with his maths teacher over fractions ... he said that his big sister always got the bigger half of anything they had to share.

"My kids used to have big halfs and little halfs, so much so my son argued with his maths teacher over fractions ... he said that his big sister always got the bigger half of anything they had to share. "

what my grandma used to do was one would cut and the other would choose lol

"My kids used to have big halfs and little halfs, so much so my son argued with his maths teacher over fractions ... he said that his big sister always got the bigger half of anything they had to share.

what my grandma used to do was one would cut and the other would choose lol"

aye, it's a game of two halves. xxx

[Removed by poster at 09/03/12 16:31:36]

Oops...

I would choose the bigger half because you, being a lady, would naturally choose the smaller...;-);-)

"Oops...

I would choose the bigger half because you, being a lady, would naturally choose the smaller...;-);-)"

One of the first meals jay came for at my mums when we where all there including my sister. He found out what we where all like when we fought over the left over crackling lol,nothing ladylike about me when it comes to food lol

"Oops...

I would choose the bigger half because you, being a lady, would naturally choose the smaller...;-);-)

One of the first meals jay came for at my mums when we where all there including my sister. He found out what we where all like when we fought over the left over crackling lol,nothing ladylike about me when it comes to food lol"

You have left over crackling?

Perks of being the chef in my kitchen is the bigger share of the crackling .... never any left over.

"Oops...

One of the first meals jay came for at my mums when we where all there including my sister. He found out what we where all like when we fought over the left over crackling lol,nothing ladylike about me when it comes to food lol"

Aye... But you got your own lovely bit o crackling now...

i know mathematically speaking it should be 2 exactly equal parts for it to count as a 'half'

but providing its split in two i'm not fussed. the ratio could be more 1/4 and 3/4's but id often say 'which half do you want'

meaning one object split into two (1/2)

"i know mathematically speaking it should be 2 exactly equal parts for it to count as a 'half'

but providing its split in two i'm not fussed. the ratio could be more 1/4 and 3/4's but id often say 'which half do you want'

meaning one object split into two (1/2) "

Ah... But when both of yours are so perfectly shaped... Who cares about maths...;-);-)

I know exactly what you mean, lolol

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Don't know what you mean lol. I never do things by halves! lol

» Add a new message to this topic