FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nil by mouth

Nil by mouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now then, could you have a night of passion without oral sex, giving or receiving. Or is it a must for you???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a must

sooner have oral than anything else

going down on someone - male or female -is what makes the difference between being hard and being HARD

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

not giving a bj would be very very hard for me, i could only imagine it if under orders not to,and since sir loves face fucking me and bjs luckily i dont see that happening

Happily go without receiving oral when playing ,kev has spoilt me for most other ppl,too many just dont know what they are doing

I couldn't enjoy a meet without some oral contact

"Now then, could you have a night of passion without oral sex, giving or receiving. Or is it a must for you???"

is it a must for u op????

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I always give oral sex at some point during a meeting, either to males or females.

But can happily go without receiving it myself. Find it boring!

dont think ive ever had sex without oral, well saying that ive met a few guys who have been selfish and skipped that bit but i love sucking cock and i couldnt be like that during sex

Thing is i can only cum thro oral sex so if i do met guys who dont give oral i dont cum so i leave very frustrated and going home to finish myself off, there for id wonder if it was worth going in the first place if i have to make myself cum i may as well stay at home and save the hassle of going out

i think sex with no oral either way would be a little clinical for me, i dont think meeting someone and just bending over and getting fucked would do anything for me at all

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Wouldn't say it was a MUST....

It is a must for me to give... to be honest I do mostly oral only meets..

Cali

Siren doesn't always feel like giving me a BJ so we often have sex without oral. It's ok, but I prefer sex with oral if I'm honest.

Its a must for me. I love oral, especially receiving, I could lay there and be licked all night and do nothing else, very selfish I know. That's why I like these 'lick for hours' types, but finding one that really means it is the challenge. Or the really good at oral types. Again everyone says it, the reality is different. And my OH is a lot to live up to. I do enjoy giving to, very sexy indeed, especially if a guy makes appreciative noises.

Being really honest, whilst I do want a meet to give me oral, as long as my OH does, then I know ill be satisfied. But I feel frustrated if I just have penetrative sex with no oral whatsoever.

[Removed by poster at 09/03/12 14:19:56]

well Ihad to have a little field test aboutthis subject and I can honestly say that it was an automatic response to return oral sex. Cos it's just rude not to

"well Ihad to have a little field test aboutthis subject and I can honestly say that it was an automatic response to return oral sex. Cos it's rude not to "

I to be fair find most men want to.. Its just I normally refuse it. I much prefer to give than get..

Cali

"too many just dont know what they are doing"

If there's any instructors out there, I could easily be tempted to subscribe to the evening course!!

That's my kind of adult Ed!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Great movie, n yes

"well Ihad to have a little field test aboutthis subject and I can honestly say that it was an automatic response to return oral sex. Cos it's just rude not to "

"too many just dont know what they are doing

If there's any instructors out there, I could easily be tempted to subscribe to the evening course!!

That's my kind of adult Ed!

"

to be fair I think that you would have to have each individual woman teach you.. I have been with men that everyone else thinks they are great.. I just had to make them stop.. even when I kinda told them how I would like them to do it..

Its why I rarely suffer it on a meet.. perfer to have Master do it as he knows me so well..

Cali

"I couldn't enjoy a meet without some oral contact "

same here..... id feel cheated!

i don't like receiving oral sex anyways but couldn't have a meet and not suck cock

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It depends...if it is a quickie I am after where I just have to have it and I want it now !.... then no foreplay is wanted.

If I am honest I like to give oral more than recieve so if I can do that I am happy

I don't get the people who say " I could lick for hours" because then I think well they can't be doing much right if it takes hours to get to an orgasm

"It depends...if it is a quickie I am after where I just have to have it and I want it now !.... then no foreplay is wanted.

"

And you dont need to take your mask off...

Can't not have a wee sook at the very least

The nil by mouth clinical health trial team would like to state that no cocks at all were harmed or encouraged to spit during this trial of nil by mouth for medical research

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I really enjoy giving - receiving is not essential for me and I wuite agree with Rugby that claims of "could stay there for hours" or "can breathe through my ears" instantly make me think that that may be all they are capable of

I thought it was Sir Jimmy Saville at the beginning of this thread!!

» Add a new message to this topic