FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the forums can be a most wonderful place

the forums can be a most wonderful place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would just like to say that these forums of ours can be a most wonderful place

i have been struggling the last couple of days after the poor souls of 6 sons were lost in Afghanistan it has been bringing it home to me even more than ever, harder and faster, the risk our boy is taking and one very wonderful lady that i have never had any contact with before or even noticed on the forums before took time out from her day to pm me and help me through it all with some wonderfull words and incredibly helpful advice

she has been a real comfort to me and helped get me through some serious worries so thankyou sweet lady

she is not the first there have been others that pop up after some post or other with some fabulous words of wisdom and offers of help with problems i have talked about on here or of questions i have asked

there are some wonderful people on here that take the time to offer help and support to total strangers and i would like to say to all those that carry out such selfless actions

thankyou your amazing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"thankyou your amazing "

as are you

as is your boy

Agree. It's at times when you really need a hug or a cheering word that those people shine.

Already had a couple of phone calls and a few mails to ask was I okay because I had hidden my profile and said I wasn't meeting just now.

xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

People on here never seize to amaze me with how lovely most of them are.

Big hugs to you bouncyxxx

who says ya can't make friends on the internet ppffttt

you lot are lovely i feel lucky to know you even if some will only ever be cyber buddies due to distance its nice to know your only a pm away

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"thankyou your amazing

as are you

as is your boy "

You are one of the reasons i became addicted to forums Bouncy,elsewhere when u made me smile and think....

Awwwww, group hug time I believe!

And yes, I too agree with the sentiments expressed by the OP.

Hence I am still here after 2+ years.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

you are so right,unknown to a lot of you,the forums kept me going when i went through some rubbish with work,

there are some wonderful careing people on here,keep you chin up,and remember,there are people who care x

"thankyou your amazing

as are you

as is your boy

You are one of the reasons i became addicted to forums Bouncy,elsewhere when u made me smile and think...."

Thankyou for that treacle, sometimes you can feel lost among all the posts so to know that you stand out once in a while is quite nice actually

Xxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic