FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bunny Boilers

Bunny Boilers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Do they actually exist and have you met one ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Do they actually exist and have you met one ?"

Yes

And yes, several actually

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have issues with this term. It was one film, one time and has stuck around ever since. What's the equivalent in a male; a murderer?

Precisely what constitutes a ‘bunny boiler’?

Statistically, very few woman (compared to men) kill or are that violent or deranged and yet I don’t hear violent, sadistic men given a generic term!

Not a week goes by without some female on line or in the media showing the bruising left behind by an ex or current partner; that is if she’s still alive to show them.

I’m not saying women don’t kill but in context the percentages are minor compared to men and Yes…. Every life counts.

Chelmsford

I didn't say a bunny boiler had to be female ?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Is this some new form of eco heating

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Is this some new form of eco heating "

Oh bless you. No it's a crazy person

Chelmsford

A crazy person who could be male.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Lol I’ve known several on here ... male and female

Crazy fucking fruit loops

Girls that meet a guy then stalk, harass, threaten anyone else they meet (me) and guys that I’ve met , had a great night of fun then think I’m going to fall in love and marry them ! Tracking me down on every social media I have

I'm as crazy as, but as yet not boiled a bunny

Absolutely, I can spot them a miles away and always stay clear no matter how attractive they are

Chelmsford

How do you spot them.. ?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

There’s a couple in this thread alone

Yes, on several occasions. I'm out of bunnies.....

Chelmsford

"There’s a couple in this thread alone "

That counts me out.. I am single..

By *enuineDiscreetCouple  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I’ve had a guy off here threaten my business on social media, trying to ruin me by putting my pics on my business fb page because after one phone call chat to start getting to know him I wouldn’t pick him up at 2am from a bar when he was a bit worse for wear, so I found him on social media and screen shot pics of his wife and daughter and messaged him saying to carry on with his games but I can play them too... never heard from him again

By *Fletch69Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

I had a stalker once who truth be told I fancied the pants off....

So, question, do you go out with your stalker??

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are sincerely some very disturbed people of the kind the original poster is referring to. 100%

Yep, have come across several in my time unfortunately.

By *heffmMan  over a year ago

sheffield

don't we all have saucepans

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, and several on here, male and female.

I know one. She's evil. Horrendous behaviour!

Yeah they do pal! Just luckily finished things with a fwb. Too intense, contradicted everything she said, was made to feel like I’d cheated on her if I talked with another woman in a club.

Yeah get the picture,

Came across a couple of female ones when I had my solo profile. Never met them as their messages raised a few red flags

V

"don't we all have saucepans "

Prefer rabbit stew

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

I prefer my bunny tandoori style or Kentucky fried.

Boiling them just makes them tough and tasteless. Inedible. . .

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, and yes. I had a guy who sent me threatening messages so I done similar to the person above and found him on social media. I screenshot pics of his family, sent them to him and said if his messages didn't stop I would tell his family. The messages stopped but I was looking over my shoulder for a while after that.

Sadly so. I've come across make and female versions

By *adylydfordWoman  over a year ago

altinkum

"I had a stalker once who truth be told I fancied the pants off....

So, question, do you go out with your stalker??"

Worked for my best friend. He has been married to his boyfriend for 4 years now

Experienced both Male and female on here.

If by bunny boiler you mean someone with Borderline Personality Disorder ( as portrayed by Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction )?, then yes there are many. One estimate puts it at one in every 75 people (1.5% of the population ). They can be male or female. I've come across a few in my life and now know how to read the warning signs and avoid.

Their adult brain evolves differently. They lack the ability for true empathy ( though most can mimic it, but usually in an OTT way ). It doesn't go away as they mature and there is no 'cure'.

I'd bet there are countless people on here that unfortunately have first hand experience of having been in relationships with such people, and I'm sure their stories would seem incredible to those who have not.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What's your experience and definition op and don't you think it would be better to use language that's potentially viewed as a hackneyed term?

Chelmsford

To be honest I don't think it's hackneyed at all. I am sure that you can have bunny boilers of both sexes too

"To be honest I don't think it's hackneyed at all. I am sure that you can have bunny boilers of both sexes too"

You can, Ive had one of each. Had to get the police involved with one. It’s a very scary experience. I’ve never understood it personally as if someone didn’t want me I sure as hell wouldn’t want them as what’s the point in that?! People need to be so careful what info they give on places like this. Even my location on here is incorrect. Not one person from here even knows the village I live in. You can think you know someone well but you never do. One traced me through my business so I tell very few people what I do now too. Just be careful people

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I have issues with this term. It was one film, one time and has stuck around ever since. What's the equivalent in a male; a murderer?

Statistically, very few woman (compared to men) kill or are that violent or deranged and yet I don’t hear violent, sadistic men given a generic term!

Not a week goes by without some female on line or in the media showing the bruising left behind by an ex or current partner; that is if she’s still alive to show them.

I’m not saying women don’t kill but in context the percentages are minor compared to men and Yes…. Every life counts.

"

You know being called a bunny boiler has nothing to do with being a murderer right?

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Do they actually exist and have you met one ?

I'm as crazy as, but as yet not boiled a bunny"

not eaten a bunny since i was a kid and myxomatosis was around!

"I have issues with this term. It was one film, one time and has stuck around ever since. What's the equivalent in a male; a murderer?

"

You don't hear about violent women as much due to the fact that most abused men do not talk about/report what happens to them.

Another thing to consider are the indirect deaths caused by women and the overwhelming disparity between male and female suicide rate. Obviously not all can be blamed on women however mental torture caused by spiteful behaviour such as stopping them seeing their children, immasculating them, domestic violence, false abuse and even (the r word which cannot be mentioned) claims.

Women attack psychologically and there are as many take this to extremes as there are violent men. There are also many violent women and those that encourage violent new partners/brothers/friends to do their dirty work.

Not all women are like this but there are more than a few and the behaviours I've mentioned are far from rare. That's why there was a movie made and the term bunny boiler has stuck. The male equivalent term is bastard, pshyco, nutjob, or as some prefer "men".

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

They are the exception rather than the rule but yes they exist. They walk among us!

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I've come across the Male version..... twice

Chelmsford

"I've come across the Male version..... twice "

Same person ?

yes. I had an ex who set out to destroy me professionally, contacting bosses making false allegations against me.

posting reviews about me on our website

he even came to my office to bl*ckm*il a boss into sacking me or he would expose the bosses affair

I left my job/profession

rubbished me over social media local spotted sites

he stalked me for years too

might explain why I'm a little reserved/ mysterious on here

Yes they do. My ex gf that cheated on me so I dumped her. Then she scratched my car. Stalked me outside work and outside my home. Sent threatening letters. Broke my bedroom window. Tryed to run at my bf with a knife. Told everyone she was going to slash his face if he started seeing me. Then when she was arrested by the police she had hundreds of images of me and me and James together where she had been following us. Even the court injunction didn't stop her as two weeks after the injunction was issued to her she got caught trying to enter my home while I was at work but I had the locks changed and the neighbour has cctv. She was arrested again and that was nearly five years ago and I've not seen her since so hopefully the threat of prison put her off. I Have since heard that she's got a new gf. I wish them both luck but fit someone so pretty and what I thought was normal she turned out to be a right nutter and I was scared of what she was planning next x

Had my driveway blocked by her car overnight while she slept in her car. Offered her coffee next morning. We still friends. She got married to some guy in America

"Yes they do. My ex gf that cheated on me so I dumped her. Then she scratched my car. Stalked me outside work and outside my home. Sent threatening letters. Broke my bedroom window. Tryed to run at my bf with a knife. Told everyone she was going to slash his face if he started seeing me. Then when she was arrested by the police she had hundreds of images of me and me and James together where she had been following us. Even the court injunction didn't stop her as two weeks after the injunction was issued to her she got caught trying to enter my home while I was at work but I had the locks changed and the neighbour has cctv. She was arrested again and that was nearly five years ago and I've not seen her since so hopefully the threat of prison put her off. I Have since heard that she's got a new gf. I wish them both luck but fit someone so pretty and what I thought was normal she turned out to be a right nutter and I was scared of what she was planning next x "
is that a bunny boiler the basically a schizophrenic

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"If by bunny boiler you mean someone with Borderline Personality Disorder ( as portrayed by Glenn Close's character in Fatal Attraction )?, then yes there are many. One estimate puts it at one in every 75 people (1.5% of the population ). They can be male or female. I've come across a few in my life and now know how to read the warning signs and avoid.

Their adult brain evolves differently. They lack the ability for true empathy ( though most can mimic it, but usually in an OTT way ). It doesn't go away as they mature and there is no 'cure'.

I'd bet there are countless people on here that unfortunately have first hand experience of having been in relationships with such people, and I'm sure their stories would seem incredible to those who have not."

Just because someone has BPD doesn't make them a bunny boiler or someone who lacks empathy.

Most cases of BPD are untreated PTSD

We weren't born this way.

Most with BPD are self destructive not aggressive towards others.

A lot of people especially undiagnosed tend to be into a lot of kinky stuff depending on mood. Flights of fancy. We do what our mood takes us that includes all sexual behaviour.

So question yourself do you have BPD? Most with BPD lack inhibitions regarding sex. Gang bangs, bdsm, polygamy, orgies, outdoor sex, cheating and the list goes on.

We're not sociopaths, we've been broken and put back together. Just wasn't done right. Saying we lack empathy is completely wrong. I'd dare say we feel more empathetic for the most part since most of us with it suffered severe traumas we can relate to more than most.

Just because one example from a movie doesn't make us all that way.

It's more complex than you can even imagine.

Chelmsford

So do you think most of us on here have issues ? Some might just like sex

I am confused.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"So do you think most of us on here have issues ? Some might just like sex

I am confused. "

Everyone has issues. Whether they care to believe it or not. Doesn't make them psychotic, manic, insane, etc

No one's life is perfect and no person is perfect.

But my reply was pointing out not everyone with BPD are sociopathic murderous psychos.

9 diagnostic traits of BPD in 256 combinations. Noone with BPD are the same. Be like saying people on the autistic spectrum is the same. Just isn't the case

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"I've come across the Male version..... twice

Same person ?"

No 2 totally different guys !

"Yeah they do pal! Just luckily finished things with a fwb. Too intense, contradicted everything she said, was made to feel like I’d cheated on her if I talked with another woman in a club.

Yeah get the picture, "

The sad thing is that they actually don't think they are doing anything wrong.

Lesson learned

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

It’s often a term often bandied about by people to describe folk who just don’t tolerate being treated like shit.

By *hawshank.Man  over a year ago

local

Had 1 that bothered me for 17 years so yes they do exist.

Chelmsford

17 years.. ?

That's a lifetime...

"Yeah they do pal! Just luckily finished things with a fwb. Too intense, contradicted everything she said, was made to feel like I’d cheated on her if I talked with another woman in a club.

Yeah get the picture,

Lesson learned "

Maybe wrong signals were being given?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"A crazy person who could be male.

"

Nope. It's a name that reserved for women

Ive got into chats with some who have raised alarm bells that want me to change my life to suit them before meeting them. I once was chatting to one lady who was telling me do this do that and go and live with her - I asked what do you want exactly? She responded I want it all... BLOCKED

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Absolutely, a good friends lived with two !! One after the other

Some guys actually get off on them. I knew a guy once who went out with one - she was the most spiteful hateful woman ive ever come across not only to him (who she frequently put down in public) but to his colleagues too.

He actually attempted to leave her but went back after she destroyed his clothes and set fire to his passport and birth certificate and sent her brothers around to beat him up.

Yeah get the picture,

Lesson learned "

"It’s often a term often bandied about by people to describe folk who just don’t tolerate being treated like shit."

Yes they do, I dated one for 4 year's and main reason why I don't ever want another relationship

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Yes they do

Oh yes some on here that could have turned into one of them , endless messages when you don't reply they bombard you with more and then some more , blocked in the end

"Oh yes some on here that could have turned into one of them , endless messages when you don't reply they bombard you with more and then some more , blocked in the end "

What? You get messages? Wtf!! Lol

"Yes they do "

Stretching lace so well you can boil my bunny anytime

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"A crazy person who could be male.

Nope. It's a name that reserved for women"

The name might be but so many males have these traits to and I will call them BBs

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Yeah get the picture,

Lesson learned

It’s often a term often bandied about by people to describe folk who just don’t tolerate being treated like shit.

"

Sorry, that should have read “It’s a term often bandied about by manipulators to describe folk who don’t tolerate being treated like shit.”

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes I've met male and female ones

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Absolutely. There are many unbalanced people out there and fab is no exception. This applies to both men and women.

Yeah get the picture,

Lesson learned

Sorry, that should have read “It’s a term often bandied about by manipulators to describe folk who don’t tolerate being treated like shit.”"

No, it's a term for people that behave extremely unacceptably. Trying to justify it by blaming the other person for their behaviour is manipulative, and narcissistic.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Oooooooooooh yes, good friend was in a relationship with one !!!!

Many a tale to tell

Crazy people of all genders exist.

That includes people who label everyone they didn’t get on with as “psycho” or “narcissistic”

It’s all drama

Chelmsford

But not mutually exclusive sadly

» Add a new message to this topic