FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > thank god I don't

thank god I don't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Drink.

My son (21) in his hungover state has just let a squeal from the bathroom, having wiped his arse with a toilet cleaning wipe instead of the bathroom wipes ( or indeed the 6 toilet rolls piled on the shelf next to him!).

The fact he isnt impressed at me falling over laughing just makes it funnier.

Whats the stupidest thing you have done whilst d*unk of hungover?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rather graphic so don't read if your squeamish lol

During my first year at uni I took the liberty of enjoying far too much absinthe. Last memory was in my mates room at 8pm. Next memory was waking up to a glass of water spilt all over my electronics in my bedroom (VERY bad and dangerous). My SINK (WTF) was also filled completely with the chip butty I had 6pm the previous day and it was tinted green.

Suffice to say I could barely move or think! I also aparently redecorated my mates room using some of my stomach contents.

After that I drank in moderation throughout my uni life

I don't drink anymore and am now a morning person

Forum Mod

Whatever you do when you're d*unk is never stupid..........its normally the most hilarious thing in the world and just has to be done

Until the next day when you start getting little flashbacks

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Last year was out with a friend in Nottingham, went into a pub where the guy who owned the place was wearing a kilt. I asked if he was Au natural underneath and he said there was only one way to find out. I dropped to my knees and stuck my head underneath, when my friend who had gone outside for a ciggy came back in to find mewwith my head up this guys kilt.

After another couple ofdrinks my friend pured me into a taxi and had to carry me up two flights of stairs.

Once we got there, seems I attcked him and we had the most fantastic night of hot and horny sex.

Problem is I don't remember a bloody thing about it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Assad as this may sound i've only ever been d*unk once and i just had to do it in style.

I blacked out for two hours, ended up naked in a farmers ploughing field and filled the bathroom sink to overflowing with a £35 Sunday roast. Then i slept for 15 hours. The only thing my dad could think to say wasn't 'are you ok' but 'you didn't lock the door last night we could have had the tv stolen.'

x

"Assad as this may sound i've only ever been d*unk once and i just had to do it in style.

I blacked out for two hours, ended up naked in a farmers ploughing field and filled the bathroom sink to overflowing with a £35 Sunday roast. Then i slept for 15 hours. The only thing my dad could think to say wasn't 'are you ok' but 'you didn't lock the door last night we could have had the tv stolen.'

x"

LOL yeah life without TV would suck for many. It would suck even more then their daughter getting kidnapped or dying or liver failure

"Assad as this may sound i've only ever been d*unk once and i just had to do it in style.

x

LOL yeah life without TV would suck for many. It would suck even more then their daughter getting kidnapped or dying or liver failure "

Wow, i feel so much better.

x

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"Drink.

My son (21) in his hungover state has just let a squeal from the bathroom, having wiped his arse with a toilet cleaning wipe instead of the bathroom wipes ( or indeed the 6 toilet rolls piled on the shelf next to him!).

The fact he isnt impressed at me falling over laughing just makes it funnier.

Whats the stupidest thing you have done whilst d*unk of hungover?

"

Hilarious!! Well for us not him poor lad

when i was 18 i had been round my mates drinking 6 litres of nice cheap cider. dont remember getting home, but my parents told me the next that i couldnt open the door. sat in the front room as i got up feel head long into the tv, using my forehead as a battering ram and emptied the contents of my stomach all over there new carpet. spent the next day in bed with my dad laughing at me

Can't say I've ever made a total arse of myself when pissed as my head usually tells my body to fuck off home before I get that bad but I did have a friend many years ago who decided that he would take a looksee at his latest issue of Hustler while in bed one night. That's not so bad, I hear you say, and normally I'd agree with you, but on this occasion my pal was ten parts to the wind and fell asleep with his cock in his hand. On venturing downstairs for breakfast on Sunday morning his father, over the top of the Sunday Times, simply said to him, "I put yer book away, son."

me neither, its dangerous!

i had a couple of beers around 8 weeks ago down at my friends house, i went on the trampoline with the kids & was messing around doing somersaults.. i then however decided that i could do a front somersault from the trampoline & land on my feet on the grass........

how wrong was i i landed on my face & knocked myself out, my limp knocked out body then landed on my hands which knackered my thumb & fingers, bad move

I managed to spill my drink down the bosses wifes dress at the works xmas do. It was her own fault for trying to dance me while I was pished. I'm like bambi on roller skates on ice if I try dancing when I'm half way sober, let alone d*unk.

Oooooh god there are way to many to mention

I can do daft things without a drink...

Years ago , i went to a function with family .

It was held at drayton manor and quite posh..

I was wearing a long dress in green which me bieng blonde, looked gorgeous.

As i stepped onto the dance floor to make my way over to the table.

My new shoes decided they didnt like the polished floor and down i went and proceeded across the floor on my bottom and landed up at said table tho underneath it

I was mortified and made my dad take me back to their place to change.

That way i wouldnt have people saying "see her in that green dress etc etc "

Had a few drinks after i can tell ya

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

helped my neighbour write off his car on millennium eve by dancing and jumping on the roof ..Also made groom miss wedding (i was best man) by putting him over night sleeper to edinborough ..and naked ..no money no ticket .Wedding had to be cancelled and the whole rugby team had to chip in a 1K each to re stage it..

I no longer drink and all my mates wives refer to me as HIM

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

When I lived in Amsterdam I once fell asleep and woke up on a bus stop bench. When I woke up I heared some dutch women telling her young son "Don't you dare ever end up like him". I don't remember how I ended sleeping on the bus stop bench.

Also in Amsterdam my brother had come over for a visit. Me him and mate of mine went out drinking about 1 PM. Stupidly we nothing to eat first. By 9 PM I was totally gone and told them I was going home. I got about 5 minutes from the pub and collapsed. I was holding on to bollard. I was so far gone I couldn't speak. My brain was trying to say help me but my mouth was not co-operating. I had people going past taking photos thinking I was some sort of drugged up idiot. I hung onto the bollard for about 3 hours. I only sobered up when somebody tried to mug me.

» Add a new message to this topic