FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what song had you not heard in ages ans were then reminded how good it was

what song had you not heard in ages ans were then reminded how good it was

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

i have just heard "Bitter Sweet Symphonys" By The Verve, good song, i think i will just pop on to youtube and look for a few forgoten gems i liked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oxymoron if you aint heard it in ages innit.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i have just heard "Bitter Sweet Symphonys" By The Verve, good song, i think i will just pop on to youtube and look for a few forgoten gems i liked"
i was listening to the verve the other day "lucky man" is my fave, Richard Ashcroft is a fabulous writer

Exeter

"i have just heard "Bitter Sweet Symphonys" By The Verve, good song, i think i will just pop on to youtube and look for a few forgoten gems i likedi was listening to the verve the other day "lucky man" is my fave, Richard Ashcroft is a fabulous writer"

just listened to "the drugs dont work" your right hun, he is a very good writer

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i have just heard "Bitter Sweet Symphonys" By The Verve, good song, i think i will just pop on to youtube and look for a few forgoten gems i likedi was listening to the verve the other day "lucky man" is my fave, Richard Ashcroft is a fabulous writer

just listened to "the drugs dont work" your right hun, he is a very good writer"

have peek at his solo stuff

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Santana....Samba Pa'ti

Played it for the first time in years tonight.....total classic

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

pookie hudson "this gets to me" great track and brings back many a happy memory

r i p pookie

Exeter

creep by radiohead, i think im going to listen to some crouded house in a bit, i should not of started this lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"creep by radiohead, i think im going to listen to some crouded house in a bit, i should not of started this lol"
oh funeral music

I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves. I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.

Exeter

"creep by radiohead, i think im going to listen to some crouded house in a bit, i should not of started this loloh funeral music "

maybe it is a little, ok i will think of some slightly more cheerful songs lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves. I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves. "
what song is then

"I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves. I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves.I've got a son that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves get on your nerves. what song is then"

Little shit keeps hummin it

Exeter

i just realised i liked some rather depressing stuff when i was younger but this was a good one, i remember going to the cinema to see the film this song was in

Starship - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"creep by radiohead, i think im going to listen to some crouded house in a bit, i should not of started this loloh funeral music

maybe it is a little, ok i will think of some slightly more cheerful songs lol"

try reverand and the makers

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dolly parton I will always love you. I was getting so sick of hearing whitney houston screach it out lately had to re here it

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"i just realised i liked some rather depressing stuff when i was younger but this was a good one, i remember going to the cinema to see the film this song was in

Starship - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now""

Noooo really dont like that one

Just back from the pub and there were a couple of old skinheads in there and on the jukebox:

Toots & the Maytals -

Pressure Drop

54-46 What's My Number

Dave and Ansell Collins -

Double Barrell

and

Tippa Irie -

Hello Darlin'

Old dan tucker...... bruce springsteen just found it on spotify

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Peggy Lee The folks who live on the hill.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Ryan paris - Dolce vita.

Sixpence None the Richer... "Kiss Me"

By *littylikka69Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

liverpool group called arrival singing friends.

they only had a few hits but merged with the grease band and a few other class musicians to form group called kokomo who put out some briliant white soul music in 70s.

Life's a Long Song by Jethro Tull. A great oldie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rioYOoFqyAo

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Rage hard 12" remix by F.G.T.H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olYWbVTI1Gc

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Got to be real - Cheryl lynn

This time baby - Jackie Moore

Two great disco tracks from the late 1970s.

Puff Daddy and Faith Evans : Missing You

Climie Fisher - Love Changes (Everything)

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

affirmation by savage garden

whole hearted .. extreme

how soon is now ..the smiths

eves volcano...julian cope

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Gypsies tramps and thieves cher

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

recently watched The french connection film again...

and in it was the 3 Degrees singing "everyone's going to the moon"

....carnt stop humming it now!

» Add a new message to this topic