FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > monkey spanked?

monkey spanked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Any guys tried this gadget?? any good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've slapped a few monkeys but never spank one - HONESTLY

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i cant believe no one has tried it!!! arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh i wanted to ask if it as good as the woman in the demo video make out ffs!!!!

Rather do a real spanking as its more pleasurable.

"Rather do a real spanking as its more pleasurable."

Has the WWF season started again???

"Rather do a real spanking as its more pleasurable.

Has the WWF season started again??? "

Pmsl, it's WWE now you know... not sure that suit would go down well with the world wildlife federation

Has the WWF season started again??? "

World Wildlife Fund?

Pmsl, it's WWE now you know... not sure that suit would go down well with the world wildlife federation "

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was World Wrestling Federation. Although the World Wildlife Fund might be interested in getting some primates a new play partner!

Pmsl, it's WWE now you know... not sure that suit would go down well with the world wildlife federation

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was World Wrestling Federation. Although the World Wildlife Fund might be interested in getting some primates a new play partner! "

You’re a cheeky fekker

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it was World Wrestling Federation. Although the World Wildlife Fund might be interested in getting some primates a new play partner!

You’re a cheeky fekker"

sowwy, couldn't resist it.

Rule 1 of Forums: You have to be able to take a ribbing without getting arsey and then you'll find that you're one of the crew.

If you can't, well, I'm afraid it's a hot crumpet between the cheeks just when you think you're settled down for the night.

You’re a cheeky fekker

Rule 1 of Forums: You have to be able to take a ribbing without getting arsey and then you'll find that you're one of the crew.

If you can't, well, I'm afraid it's a hot crumpet between the cheeks just when you think you're settled down for the night. "

Butter your crumpet both sides

You’re a cheeky fekker

If you can't, well, I'm afraid it's a hot crumpet between the cheeks just when you think you're settled down for the night.

Butter your crumpet both sides "

Oh that's just freaky! Anyone who butters crumpets on both sides has serious psychological problems. Were you locked in a small room as a child?

You’re a cheeky fekker

Oh that's just freaky! Anyone who butters crumpets on both sides has serious psychological problems. Were you locked in a small room as a child? "

I have a small padded room if you care to venture inside miss

You’re a cheeky fekker

Oh that's just freaky! Anyone who butters crumpets on both sides has serious psychological problems. Were you locked in a small room as a child? "

nearly spat me tea out there

You’re a cheeky fekker

Oh that's just freaky! Anyone who butters crumpets on both sides has serious psychological problems. Were you locked in a small room as a child?

nearly spat me tea out there "

Why?

i like wittyness

You’re a cheeky fekker

I have a small padded room if you care to venture inside miss "

It's at this point in the proceedings that I feel an introduction is warranted.

Hi, my name is Wishy. Siren is my wife and she about as submissive as a Rottweiler. If you produced a selection of nipple clamps in her presence she'd probably use them to peg out the washing and any that are left over would end up pinching the most sensitive area of your testicles faster than Usian Bolt on speed.

That's us, nice to meet you lol

Forum Mod

You’re a cheeky fekker"

Hiya Perl and Dean.......welcome to the madhouse forums,love the name

» Add a new message to this topic