FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What would you do if...

What would you do if...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

You won the lottery tonight?

I'm talking a million or two not a tenner! I'd buy my perfect home in Lindos, Rhodes, my fave place in the world.

Just bought my Sat ticket, fingers crossed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be gone as soon as it was confirmed i won........

tsilivi in greece

if i won the lottery i would take great joy in telling my bos he can stick his job where the sun dont shine lol

A world of my own

"if i won the lottery i would take great joy in telling my bos he can stick his job where the sun dont shine lol "

We'd all love to do that I'm sure

"if i won the lottery i would take great joy in telling my bos he can stick his job where the sun dont shine lol

We'd all love to do that I'm sure "

Strange as it sounds my boss is awsome lol. Were all like one little family in an open plan offer under the wing of a huge corp

If I won jackpot id prob take a holiday somewhere then just carry on working because I enjoy my job (gasp) and wi the interest gained from banking the bucket loads of money could eventually pay for nearly all my mortgage (free house yay).

Also I would invent and market the male equivalent of the rabbit toy

A world of my own

"if i won the lottery i would take great joy in telling my bos he can stick his job where the sun dont shine lol

We'd all love to do that I'm sure

Strange as it sounds my boss is awsome lol. Were all like one little family in an open plan offer under the wing of a huge corp

If I won jackpot id prob take a holiday somewhere then just carry on working because I enjoy my job (gasp) and wi the interest gained from banking the bucket loads of money could eventually pay for nearly all my mortgage (free house yay).

Also I would invent and market the male equivalent of the rabbit toy "

I must admit I do love my job even though its a stressful one, but I would prefer not to have to work for a living.

The male equivalent of a rabbit? Interesting!!!

Tell our friend whose got cancer that although we cant give her what she wants that she can go or do anything she wishes to and its on us.

if i won the lottery tonight i would give the lot to charity ,,, i dont have many needs ,, cept the occasional fuck ,,, so i woulkd spread it amongst my fav charities,,,

A world of my own

"Tell our friend whose got cancer that although we cant give her what she wants that she can go or do anything she wishes to and its on us."

That beats it all!

"You won the lottery tonight?

I'm talking a million or two not a tenner! I'd buy my perfect home in Lindos, Rhodes, my fave place in the world.

Just bought my Sat ticket, fingers crossed!"

You really want to win next weeks euromillions... 85mil I think it is!

"Tell our friend whose got cancer that although we cant give her what she wants that she can go or do anything she wishes to and its on us.

That beats it all!"

Yeah its shit realy.All the money in the world cant give her what she realy wants.Makes you think about life in a big way.What a shit post for a swingers site.Sorry folks.

Gather up all our sentimental items toss them into a bag and be gone long time.

Apparently you can live in permanent sunshine

go to africa and stop all the cruelty,,care for the animals ,and leave the world a better place

I thought about buying a plot of land, and build a couple of separate houses, one of private use, and the other equipped as a private club for sexy fun.

There will be outdoor and an indoor pools, a couple of hot tubs, plenty of BBQs, outdoor and indoor bars, plenty of rooms for fun

And there will be a camping ground with EHUs for fun...

All these while I was walking the dog this evening

A world of my own

"Tell our friend whose got cancer that although we cant give her what she wants that she can go or do anything she wishes to and its on us.

That beats it all!

Yeah its shit realy.All the money in the world cant give her what she realy wants.Makes you think about life in a big way.What a shit post for a swingers site.Sorry folks."

Oh believe me, in my job I know how pecious life is and how short it can be. One of the reasons I joined fab, I need to get out there and enjoy as much as possible don't need the heartache of previous times.

A world of my own

"I thought about buying a plot of land, and build a couple of separate houses, one of private use, and the other equipped as a private club for sexy fun.

There will be outdoor and an indoor pools, a couple of hot tubs, plenty of BBQs, outdoor and indoor bars, plenty of rooms for fun

And there will be a camping ground with EHUs for fun...

All these while I was walking the dog this evening "

Like it!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would buy up lots of big old houses and convert them into bedsits for the homeless. I would build some little villages in the third world countries.

Id keep enough for me to enjoy a reasonable standard of living and give the rest to those that need it

buy my ex a house in a nice area for the kids to grow up in. then look after all my family and friends. then buy a lychfield subaru and a M5 and a big house for swinging parties lol

"buy my ex a house in a nice area for the kids to grow up in. then look after all my family and friends. then buy a lychfield subaru and a M5 and a big house for swinging parties lol"

Good man.

x

"if i won the lottery tonight i would give the lot to charity ,,, i dont have many needs ,, cept the occasional fuck ,,, so i woulkd spread it amongst my fav charities,,,"

ill be ya friend

and my midle name is charity

» Add a new message to this topic