FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wrong approach

Wrong approach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

Hi all you lovely people, first time post by us so please be gentle.

I just wanted to ask opinions.

When some couples or guys contact our profile they completely take the wrong approach and tell us in their first initial message that they are looking for a single girl for them or a couple, to me this comes across as what they are basically saying is they are letting me know that they want me(preferably on my own) but will take my partner as part of the deal.

It sort of puts me off messaging them back as they know we are a couple so why even mention that they want a single girl in a private message to us??

I know wanting a single girl is normal for 90 percent of couples but that's something that your profile would display? We wouldn't dream of contacting another profile and implying that we would meet the female but not the male as personally we think we would be coming across disrespectful.

Maybe I read too much into it but for us they make us think that meeting them would be unwise.

Like I said I'm probably being silly and to be fair we've only being swinging for the past two years so just wanted to know what others think? Maybe you are a couple, man or womenwho send this type of message on auto pilot? No offence is meant to anyone so please don't destroy me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Personally I think it's better they do tell you what they are looking for at an early stage.... and certainly better than not at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

When we were looking for couples the same thing used to put me off too

It was like I was ok to perform a girl on girl thing for them as all they really wanted was a female and the OH was only accepted because they could'nt find a single female so they would put up with a couple at a push

We avoided all people that used to come across like that

Welcome to the forums

By *nvy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

Thankyou

I was really nervous about being ripped apart...

We just like people to focus on us as a couple and was kind of worried that maybe our profile gives off the wrong impression as we get a lot of messages from couples in this way.

We've mostly met singles and now get nervous about meeting other couples incase they're not into both of us which makes me a little uncomfortable....im probably sound completely pathetic

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome x

"

Thankyou

I was really nervous about being ripped apart...

We just like people to focus on us as a couple and was kind of worried that maybe our profile gives off the wrong impression as we get a lot of messages from couples in this way.

We've mostly met singles and now get nervous about meeting other couples incase they're not into both of us which makes me a little uncomfortable....im probably sound completely pathetic "

Not at all, we are the same, we have made it clear on our profile that we BOTH like attention. (profile hidden at the moment as not active). Wecome and hope you enjoy xx

If you are not happy with the tone of any contacts, be happy to move one. If the original contact shows a lack tact, respect, doesn't bode well for an actual meet.

Love to all x

» Add a new message to this topic