FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Right - that's it!

Right - that's it!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i 1 Get 1 Free OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Some advice peeps please

We've had lots of contact from people who include face / naughty pics within their initial contact, we reply including a face and some of our naughty pics.

We always state within our mail “if we're not what you're looking please be honest and tell us, no thanks” we've only ever had one reply from a cpl who said thanks, but no thanks.

We're aware this site has lots of genuine members, our recent thread “suggestions for new screen name” will confirm that, but we're getting peed off with those who don't have the decency to even say thanks for your pics

We understand it's difficult to make an assumption on a couple without seeing face pictures, how do you all handle it?

We know we're no oil painting but we are starting to be suspicious of so called “pic collectors”

At what stage do you peeps send any pics especially face pictures?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ah why is my fave couple still awake at this ungodly hour. send me yer pics and i will start collecting them hun.

birmingham

"ah why is my fave couple still awake at this ungodly hour. send me yer pics and i will start collecting them hun."

Hello puss puss

I work nights

hi baby, so which one of you is up late, please reveal yerself

am only awake coz i have the barnsley germs and am coughing and spluttering.

do you wana catch them

birmingham

Ol is up late the one who was perving you in the directung room an no pussy I don't want to catch anything, the only we catch is a lift from the pub

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Well just read your profile and it is very specific. The type of couple you are looking for to be honest I have never come across on these pages, thats not to say they dont' exist.

Maybe if you were more easy going about the couples you wish to meet? ie oral bi guy with oral bi female with no other contact? can't be many couples around who are into just this.

Please don't take it as critisism, its not meant to be, and this is from a couple who the female will play bi and male is looking to do his first oral act on another guy. But other full sexy would have to be in the equation for us as well, probably the same with many other couples here.

I would give you one teeny little bit of advice regarding photos:

You will have to send them out as potential playmates won't take things further unless they see them .... but... you have to accept that there are three possible outcomes from this:

1) they'll like what they see and want to take the next step (chatting on msn, camming maybe or arranging a meet)

2) they won't like what they see and simply ignore / delete you.

3) they aren't interesting in meeting anyone for anything and you've been unfortunate to send your pics to a pic collector.

Unfortunately this is all part of the swinging scene, we've all been exposed to it and there isn't much you can do about it apart from remain very very select about who you send your photos too thus limiting the amount of people you meet, but the flip side to that is that you'll get damn near 100% quality contacts and no rubbish. How you proceed is up to you and I wish you both well.

We learned a long time ago that if we send a photo out to what turns out to be a pic collector, well, at least we know someone has had a bloody good wank over us, just not in reality, which is a pity, coz it's nice lol.

Love the name change guys

As for the face shot issue there's nothing much you can do. I generally no longer send out face pics to anyone that has not sent one first and has genuine verify or ideally a photo verify.

Another possible solution is to break your face shots up into 8 sections and send them slowly over time or something but that requires too much effort but at least then if they don't like your cheek bones or something you won't have to give the full picture

Forum Mod

I send a face pic quite early on as I find it saves time and its important that everyone likes the look of each other for things to continue

If we did'nt get one back in exchange then I would have concerns about the person but that has never happened yet

Like the new name guys xx

I can't speak for the genuine people out there, but speaking from a fake point of view, I personally like to steal pics from people -- it's cheaper than wallpaper and generally prettier

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

all ways end out face pic on the first message

find it helps if people can see what you look like first

never realised you went on chat rooms hun. will look out for yer next time xx

birmingham

Some good points made above,re:

"Maybe if you were more easy going about the couples you wish to meet? ie oral bi guy with oral bi female with no other contact? can't be many couples around who are into just this"

Not sure we can make our profile any clearer, yes, it is specific, but that to save anyone forming wrong impression

"Please don't take it as criticism, its not meant to be"

We're not offended at all, we're learning from those who've already been in our position.

Our thanks to you all for your input

birmingham

"never realised you went on chat rooms hun. will look out for yer next time xx"

I said hi to you whilst you we're flashing ya tits, but you ignored me!!

» Add a new message to this topic