FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you meet someone on wheelchair?

Do you meet someone on wheelchair?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ild Phoenix OP   Man  over a year ago

London

The aim from my question is to highlight the point that wheelchair users are human and not some creatures from outer space, plz share me your opinions if at least you meet them socially and don't judge them before knowing them.

With love

Maz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Used to date a lady with 1 leg and had a wheel chair. No issues for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to be in a relationship with a woman in a wheel chair, they get all the best parking spaces

London

Thank you for being open minded.

London

You are right in that.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"The aim from my question is to highlight the point that wheelchair users are human and not some creatures from outer space, plz share me your opinions if at least you meet them socially and don't judge them before knowing them.

With love

Maz"

yes, I meet disabled people, especially wheelchair users..The ones I have scene with love being tied, flogged, having hot wax dripped on too their bodies..I make no judgement. .people's kink, is people's kink..it's the audience that usually have the problem.

I sort of used to but never saw the wheelchair much she just used crutches. She had a special lift installed that went from the living room to the bedroom. Certainly has advantages.

Plus she loved anal so that's always a bonus.

London

London

Eventually wheelchair users are human and enjoys sex as anyone else.

I don't have a wheelchair so wouldn't meet someone in one.

If someone in a wheelchair appealed to me I would meet them though.

London

Any ladies like to share us her thoughts, even if she don't like to meet, after all it's free country.

"Eventually wheelchair users are human and enjoys sex as anyone else."

Whatever the disability. Even if they're physical disabled, blind, or from Plymouth.

London

"Eventually wheelchair users are human and enjoys sex as anyone else.

Whatever the disability. Even if they're physical disabled, blind, or from Plymouth."

You are so right and I respect you for you sincere words.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Have we met anybody in a wheelchair (or with some form. Of disability that doesn't require one? No.

Would we? Yes.

We're interested in what somebodyis like as a person and whether there is chemistry between us. Disability does not preclude that.

London

"Have we met anybody in a wheelchair (or with some form. Of disability that doesn't require one? No.

Would we? Yes.

We're interested in what somebodyis like as a person and whether there is chemistry between us. Disability does not preclude that. "

Thank you for that, unfortunately to many shallow minded people on liberal site, and you'll be surprised how most of them react and they don't give you a chance to know you.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

This is a very niche thread isn't it?

I would have no problems about meeting someone in a wheelchair as I suffer from psioratic arthritis and sometimes have mobility issues maself.

London

"This is a very niche thread isn't it?

I would have no problems about meeting someone in a wheelchair as I suffer from psioratic arthritis and sometimes have mobility issues maself. "

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I would have no problems about meeting someone in a wheelchair as I suffer from psioratic arthritis and sometimes have mobility issues maself.

Thank you for being open minded."

Just read your profile OP, are you confined to a wheelchair for life?

I had a 24hr date with an attractive female in a wheelchair. It was only meant to be for daytime, but she asked me to stay over. I wanted to spend the time, not only getting to know her, but also seeing and understanding what a relationship with her would be like on a day to day basis. We got chatting on pof when I used to be on there, hence the reason why I was looking into a relationship with her. Her muscles didn't work, so only had limited movement in her arms and neck. Which would have made me more of a carer than a partner, so I decided she wasn't for me.

London

Just read your profile OP, are you confined to a wheelchair for life? "

I am in my rehabilitation phase and started walking on crutches, but unfortunately I'll never be as I was.

London

"I had a 24hr date with an attractive female in a wheelchair. It was only meant to be for daytime, but she asked me to stay over. I wanted to spend the time, not only getting to know her, but also seeing and understanding what a relationship with her would be like on a day to day basis. We got chatting on pof when I used to be on there, hence the reason why I was looking into a relationship with her. Her muscles didn't work, so only had limited movement in her arms and neck. Which would have made me more of a carer than a partner, so I decided she wasn't for me. "

Thank you for sharing your experience.if she was able to move freely and didn't need your help in anything, do you think you would had stayed together?

If I find her attractive and we can have a laugh too, I don't see why not.

London

"If I find her attractive and we can have a laugh too, I don't see why not."

Exactly, because she is a human but moves on 4 wheels instead of 2 legs.

"I had a 24hr date with an attractive female in a wheelchair. It was only meant to be for daytime, but she asked me to stay over. I wanted to spend the time, not only getting to know her, but also seeing and understanding what a relationship with her would be like on a day to day basis. We got chatting on pof when I used to be on there, hence the reason why I was looking into a relationship with her. Her muscles didn't work, so only had limited movement in her arms and neck. Which would have made me more of a carer than a partner, so I decided she wasn't for me.

Thank you for sharing your experience.if she was able to move freely and didn't need your help in anything, do you think you would had stayed together?"

Yes I would have definitely given it a go. She was a lovely person

London

"I had a 24hr date with an attractive female in a wheelchair. It was only meant to be for daytime, but she asked me to stay over. I wanted to spend the time, not only getting to know her, but also seeing and understanding what a relationship with her would be like on a day to day basis. We got chatting on pof when I used to be on there, hence the reason why I was looking into a relationship with her. Her muscles didn't work, so only had limited movement in her arms and neck. Which would have made me more of a carer than a partner, so I decided she wasn't for me.

Thank you for sharing your experience.if she was able to move freely and didn't need your help in anything, do you think you would had stayed together?

Yes I would have definitely given it a go. She was a lovely person "

Amazing, thank you.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I am in my rehabilitation phase and started walking on crutches, but unfortunately I'll never be as I was."

Well I wish you all the best, you seem like a lovely guy x

London

I am in my rehabilitation phase and started walking on crutches, but unfortunately I'll never be as I was.

Well I wish you all the best, you seem like a lovely guy x "

Thank you for your lovely words.

London

Well I guess men are more open minded to meet people on wheelchair than women!!

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

My wife was in a wheelchair for 5 years after as stroke and no I didn't abandon her

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

"The aim from my question is to highlight the point that wheelchair users are human and not some creatures from outer space, plz share me your opinions if at least you meet them socially and don't judge them before knowing them.

With love

Maz"

After spending just 4 months as a wheelchair user I got a taste of how hard life is and the daily issues.

Yes I would meet a wheel user from this site and wouldn’t think to treat them differently apart from consideration for their lack of mobility.

By *ouis CyphreMan  over a year ago

The Midlands

Yes as I would not be having sex with the wheelchair, but with the person.

By *aisy SteinerWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"Well I guess men are more open minded to meet people on wheelchair than women!!"

That's a bit of a generalisation no?

Personally I'd have no issue, I've had numerous orthopaedic surgeries myself so I'm more than aware of how it can effect your self esteem and confidence, but also how it doesn't define you.

No women 100% fit struggle to keep up so i wouldnt enjoy it at all

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

With love

Maz"

My friends come in all shapes, colours and sizes. They have various physical and mental issues: they are my friends and I cherish them.

Fab for me is fantasy. I meet sexually submissive men only. My partner can't pronounce "submissive". I would not enter into a relationship with a submissive man.

My point is, I would not want to get to know from this site someone in a wheelchair as they don't meet what I'm looking for. It doesn't mean I think they're less of a person, just not what suits my needs.

There's a lot of passive aggression and virtual signalling. We'll never have universal appeal, trying to make people feel bad for not wanting to meet you is not very nice and smacks of entitlement.

I'm knocking on 60 and morbidly obese. I don't expect people to "give me a go", I find people who are interested in me and waste not a second on those not!

By *aisy SteinerWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

With love

Maz

My friends come in all shapes, colours and sizes. They have various physical and mental issues: they are my friends and I cherish them.

Fab for me is fantasy. I meet sexually submissive men only. My partner can't pronounce "submissive". I would not enter into a relationship with a submissive man.

My point is, I would not want to get to know from this site someone in a wheelchair as they don't meet what I'm looking for. It doesn't mean I think they're less of a person, just not what suits my needs.

There's a lot of passive aggression and virtual signalling. We'll never have universal appeal, trying to make people feel bad for not wanting to meet you is not very nice and smacks of entitlement.

I'm knocking on 60 and morbidly obese. I don't expect people to "give me a go", I find people who are interested in me and waste not a second on those not!"

Very well put.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Well I guess men are more open minded to meet people on wheelchair than women!!"

There are far more men on this site than women so you are bound to get more responses from men than women.

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m not seeing a problem but tbf never been approached.

It's not the wheel chair you are meeting it the person x

if I was attracted to the guy I would meet them, but if he's a bit of a dick head, no I wouldn't.

My point being, personality and attraction is everything

No I won't. Its not that Im not open minded or see wheelchair users as human the way you state above.

I like a certain type of sex, I like to be dominated. I like it quite hard and I need an able bodied man to do that.

However if I was looking for a relationship I wouldnt be put off by a wheelchair user.

If he’s a face I find attractive and the personality matches - yes

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

My last husband was not in a wheelchair but had to walk with two sticks and had a lot of physical and mental health problems. He used wheelchairs in airports. The only reason we split up (without going into detail) his mental health. I would not have left him if he had to use a wheelchair. Will I meet a wheelchair user through this site? Most likely not if he is looking for a hook-up as I do not do hook-ups. However, if he also happens to be highly intelligent, well-travelled, kind, friendly, attractive (for me) and either black or mixed, and was happy to go to parties together, I probably would.

"No I won't. Its not that Im not open minded or see wheelchair users as human the way you state above.

I like a certain type of sex, I like to be dominated. I like it quite hard and I need an able bodied man to do that.

However if I was looking for a relationship I wouldnt be put off by a wheelchair user.

"

I think that's likely to be the answer with quite a few people.

Many are here, not just for sex, but for a certain type of sex; to be dominated, to fulfil fantasies or for a specific type of encounter.

It's not so much about being open minded, it's about looking for a very specific 'thing'. Not everyone is like that but for many it's not about being equitable, it's about their limited time being used to fulfil their specific wants and needs.

Many people are dismissed out of hand for being short, fat, bald, too big, too small, having beards, etc, etc.

I do feel for you OP and I can see why you started this thread but it's not as simple or straightforward as it would necessarily appear on face value.

Tea

By *ambornemanMan  over a year ago

In your town now

Yep I would meet someone in a Wheelchair not a problem with me

With love

Maz

I'm knocking on 60 and morbidly obese. I don't expect people to "give me a go", I find people who are interested in me and waste not a second on those not!"

I would meet them for a social but definitely not for sex.

I've never dated or hooked up with a wheelchair user, but that's entirely down not having met someone with that disability. I'd definitely have no issues if I was attracted to them, mind or body

My ex fwb was a chair user never stopped her and wouldnt stop me from meeting anyone else

Well Im paralysed have been for 15 years so in a chair permanent, also been on this site for a while now but have pretty much given up with it because of the response I get which is basically none but if they do I only get a one sentence reply of “how do you get it hard and can you fuck me?” Which I always answer honestly yes with pills and pumps and if you have good enough legs you can ride me as long as you want, and if you don’t want that I have plenty of toys to have some fun with.

There is that phrase, don’t knock it till you try it, I see plenty of female status that basically just say they want to be fucked and I think I could probably satisfy that for them but I just don’t bother as when you offer it’s just....

ok my legs don’t work and I can’t feel my dick but all that means is that I want to satisfy the person I’m with and it matters not what I get, how many times will you ladies find yourself with that scenario.

I was with my partner before and after the accident and I’m only going on what she told me which could be bollox but I’m going to take it, she said the sex we had together was better than what her friends were having, maybe it’s all shit as we are not together now but after 20 years together we just drifted but that a whole another story.

I totally get that if your playroom is on the third floor I’m fucked and not going to get up so ok no problem move on but not everyone has that going on and I totally understand the attraction side of things as we all like what we like but I definitely noticed from the reply on this thread that the men’s seem much more open minded to the situation than the females, maybe that’s just because men are over horny

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Calx69 a really honest post. Thank you for sharing. I hope you find some fun on here.

"Well Im paralysed have been for 15 years so in a chair permanent, also been on this site for a while now but have pretty much given up with it because of the response I get which is basically none but if they do I only get a one sentence reply of “how do you get it hard and can you fuck me?” Which I always answer honestly yes with pills and pumps and if you have good enough legs you can ride me as long as you want, and if you don’t want that I have plenty of toys to have some fun with.

There is that phrase, don’t knock it till you try it, I see plenty of female status that basically just say they want to be fucked and I think I could probably satisfy that for them but I just don’t bother as when you offer it’s just....

ok my legs don’t work and I can’t feel my dick but all that means is that I want to satisfy the person I’m with and it matters not what I get, how many times will you ladies find yourself with that scenario.

I was with my partner before and after the accident and I’m only going on what she told me which could be bollox but I’m going to take it, she said the sex we had together was better than what her friends were having, maybe it’s all shit as we are not together now but after 20 years together we just drifted but that a whole another story.

I totally get that if your playroom is on the third floor I’m fucked and not going to get up so ok no problem move on but not everyone has that going on and I totally understand the attraction side of things as we all like what we like but I definitely noticed from the reply on this thread that the men’s seem much more open minded to the situation than the females, maybe that’s just because men are over horny "

Maybe the women are looking for specific things and what you are suggesting wouldn't work for them. Single men often have difficulty meeting women or even getting replies. It's not necessarily your chair that is the issue. Too tall too short too beardy too bald too grey too ginger too black too white too Asian just no spark.

Your ex sounds nice, believe what she told you.

Have you tried social events? Sometimes people find they get on really well in person, when there may have been no click online.

London

"No I won't. Its not that Im not open minded or see wheelchair users as human the way you state above.

"

You've summed it up perfectly.

London

I think that's likely to be the answer with quite a few people.

Many are here, not just for sex, but for a certain type of sex; to be dominated, to fulfil fantasies or for a specific type of encounter.

It's not so much about being open minded, it's about looking for a very specific 'thing'. Not everyone is like that but for many it's not about being equitable, it's about their limited time being used to fulfil their specific wants and needs.

Many people are dismissed out of hand for being short, fat, bald, too big, too small, having beards, etc, etc.

I do feel for you OP and I can see why you started this thread but it's not as simple or straightforward as it would necessarily appear on face value.

Tea"

You've summed up perfectly how it is for me.

By *akequeen90Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

We once shared a very passionate relationship with a wheelchair bound young woman. One thing we discovered was a very extreme sensuality in lovemaking. I guess that was natures way of compensating for her disability.

London

"Well Im paralysed have been for 15 years so in a chair permanent, also been on this site for a while now but have pretty much given up with it because of the response I get which is basically none but if they do I only get a one sentence reply of “how do you get it hard and can you fuck me?” Which I always answer honestly yes with pills and pumps and if you have good enough legs you can ride me as long as you want, and if you don’t want that I have plenty of toys to have some fun with.

I totally get that if your playroom is on the third floor I’m fucked and not going to get up so ok no problem move on but not everyone has that going on and I totally understand the attraction side of things as we all like what we like but I definitely noticed from the reply on this thread that the men’s seem much more open minded to the situation than the females, maybe that’s just because men are over horny "

We live in a time where we watch our ps and qs for fear of offending. I'm morbidly obese but outside my doctor's surgery I'm supposed to be body confident, embrace my curves, not give in to body shaming, be all I can be yadda, yadda, yadda.

We are supposed to look beyond differences, treat people with respect regardless of race, colour, creed, sexual orientation, disability etc in our day to day dealings.

That's all perfectly fine and acceptable, but when it comes to sexual attraction the same rules don't apply!

If Ben needed a wheelchair it wouldn't affect how I feel for him, but for a casual playmate I want someone able bodied for a couple of hours. I have a room of toys I can use myself.

For friendships and partners I think being in a wheelchair wouldn't be a problem. For sexual fantasy it would and I don't think people should feel guilty about that.

London

Thank you all for sharing your stories and experiences, I had sent you messages and hope we can be friends, because you are the type of people I would like to have as friends.

Maz

I totally get that if your playroom is on the third floor I’m fucked and not going to get up so ok no problem move on but not everyone has that going on and I totally understand the attraction side of things as we all like what we like but I definitely noticed from the reply on this thread that the men’s seem much more open minded to the situation than the females, maybe that’s just because men are over horny

We live in a time where we watch our ps and qs for fear of offending. I'm morbidly obese but outside my doctor's surgery I'm supposed to be body confident, embrace my curves, not give in to body shaming, be all I can be yadda, yadda, yadda.

We are supposed to look beyond differences, treat people with respect regardless of race, colour, creed, sexual orientation, disability etc in our day to day dealings.

That's all perfectly fine and acceptable, but when it comes to sexual attraction the same rules don't apply!

If Ben needed a wheelchair it wouldn't affect how I feel for him, but for a casual playmate I want someone able bodied for a couple of hours. I have a room of toys I can use myself.

For friendships and partners I think being in a wheelchair wouldn't be a problem. For sexual fantasy it would and I don't think people should feel guilty about that."

I agree with this

Holly

I also think that if someone didn't want to meet someone who was in a wheelchair, that it makes them small minded. This is a site where people are able or want to live out their fantasies. Some of these fantasies can only be fulfilled by those who are able bodied. It doesn't mean that people in wheelchairs are not seen as a person. One of my close friends is in a wheelchair, because of her advancing MS. I would rather just not meet someone casually who was not able bodied in a sexual manner.

Holly

London

"I also think that if someone didn't want to meet someone who was in a wheelchair, that it makes them small minded. This is a site where people are able or want to live out their fantasies. Some of these fantasies can only be fulfilled by those who are able bodied. It doesn't mean that people in wheelchairs are not seen as a person. One of my close friends is in a wheelchair, because of her advancing MS. I would rather just not meet someone casually who was not able bodied in a sexual manner.

Holly"

If we can try to spread awareness on this topic will be really great, because there are several wheelchair users from all genders on fab.

I went out with a girl in a wheelchair for a while but she ended it because she said I was too pushy.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I went out with a girl in a wheelchair for a while but she ended it because she said I was too pushy."

London

"I went out with a girl in a wheelchair for a while but she ended it because she said I was too pushy.

"

Nice smile

If there is an attraction I don't mind dating someone on a wheelchair

I am not risking not meeting the love of my life just cos of something out of their control.

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

"I went out with a girl in a wheelchair for a while but she ended it because she said I was too pushy."

I would have no issues meeting a couple where either or both were in a wheelchair,same for a single lass.I don't discriminate when it comes to disability and fun

It won't be a problem if the partner would be enough confident to talk openly about how technically we should do. Get on a bed, get undress... I mean, I would be scared of hurting him as Im quite large, or of being insensitive, as per any meeting communication Is everything. Mobility issues can be bypassed.

London

"It won't be a problem if the partner would be enough confident to talk openly about how technically we should do. Get on a bed, get undress... I mean, I would be scared of hurting him as Im quite large, or of being insensitive, as per any meeting communication Is everything. Mobility issues can be bypassed."

Thank you for sharing, in some cases wheelchair user may be fragile at Some point, but others actually have strong body and tolerate proper body play.

London

Good evening all open minded swingers, hope you were naughty lately.

Maz

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have we met anybody in a wheelchair (or with some form. Of disability that doesn't require one? No.

Would we? Yes.

We're interested in what somebodyis like as a person and whether there is chemistry between us. Disability does not preclude that. "

Why not ??

Yes

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Have done previously, would do again

The wheelchair or the disability doesn't define the person.

I haven't (that I know of) but I wouldn't have a problem meeting or dating someone who has a disability.

If there is a connection nothing should matter

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I would, yes

If the mutual chemistry and attraction are there for sure

100% yes , my old gym was also used as a disability gym , so many fit men and women in there , it’s the person I get attracted to not any disability they may have

» Add a new message to this topic