FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > could hear a pin drop..

could hear a pin drop..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very very quiet in here tonight wouldnt you agree.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

Lurking!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

perving

Forum Mod

I just got here so evening all

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Me too

evening

being naughty

"being naughty "

did doing your pics have anything to do with it by any chance

made me take a couple that thread did lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"evening "

Evening or is it morning now?

I dont seem to have time to post deleting all the daft messages I have recieved since changing the profile!!!!

I really wish I hadnt changed it now

Shona

x x x

"evening

Evening or is it morning now?"

Its still dark so I want to believe its still night . . . although my youngest kid has just wandered thru asking if she can watch the disney channel?!?!?!

Strangly I said no . . . . . she dont like me much now!!

Shona

x x x

"evening

Its still dark so I want to believe its still night . . . although my youngest kid has just wandered thru asking if she can watch the disney channel?!?!?!

Shona

x x x "

awwwwwww its a friday night & your on the comp, let her watch some bless

"evening

Shona

x x x

awwwwwww its a friday night & your on the comp, let her watch some bless "

She is six and can read lol I really dont need that this is my time she gets me all day tomorrow!!

Anyway theat channel is off now so she went back to bed claiming I was the was the worst mum ever!!

My work here is done

Shona

x x x

Forum Mod

"I dont seem to have time to post deleting all the daft messages I have recieved since changing the profile!!!!

Shona

x x x "

I know what you mean,I changed ours slightly the other week.............soon changed it back again

"I dont seem to have time to post deleting all the daft messages I have recieved since changing the profile!!!!

Shona

x x x

I know what you mean,I changed ours slightly the other week.............soon changed it back again "

Cant change it back hun hubby has decided just to watch so had to update it.

Blooming hate all that fidling around to get the wording right

Shona

x x x

I'm still awake but only just and ready to drift off............

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Coooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hiya all - hope you all had a fab night, i did :D

"Coooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hiya all - hope you all had a fab night, i did :D"

Show off

Hello

tis quiet, and im gonna go and snuggle under my duvet

catch you all soon peeps

Forum Mod

Hiya sweetie

Forum Mod

"tis quiet, and im gonna go and snuggle under my duvet

catch you all soon peeps "

Night night xxxx

Notting

Hiya all - hope you all had a fab night, i did :D

Show off "

For once

MWAH HPC xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was watching The DaVinci Code then Derren Brown then won 80k on poker (not real money, pity)

"Was watching The DaVinci Code then Derren Brown then won 80k on poker (not real money, pity) "

Which poker site do you use?

"Was watching The DaVinci Code then Derren Brown then won 80k on poker (not real money, pity)

"

i also love poker, i play on Pokerstars & Betfred, won some decent money, nothing over £2700 at once tho but still good fun

"Was watching The DaVinci Code then Derren Brown then won 80k on poker (not real money, pity)

i also love poker, i play on Pokerstars & Betfred, won some decent money, nothing over £2700 at once tho but still good fun "

i enjoy it too, playing on Full Tilt at the mo, trying to qualify for thr Poker Millions, got to final qual last month but went out and didn't play!!!!

i also love poker, i play on Pokerstars & Betfred, won some decent money, nothing over £2700 at once tho but still good fun

i enjoy it too, playing on Full Tilt at the mo, trying to qualify for thr Poker Millions, got to final qual last month but went out and didn't play!!!! "

Ye ive played "the sunday million" on pokerstars a few times, i only play tournaments & heads up but luv it, i dont pay the entry fee in tho, too expensive, i usually go thru 3 qualifiers, much cheaper that way if you dont finish placed & get no return

i enjoy it too, playing on Full Tilt at the mo, trying to qualify for thr Poker Millions, got to final qual last month but went out and didn't play!!!!

Ye ive played "the sunday million" on pokerstars a few times, i only play tournaments & heads up but luv it, i dont pay the entry fee in tho, too expensive, i usually go thru 3 qualifiers, much cheaper that way if you dont finish placed & get no return

"

Ah me too, don't pay lol, Final qual gives the winner $22,000 package to go to the final, very nice!!!!

i enjoy it too, playing on Full Tilt at the mo, trying to qualify for thr Poker Millions, got to final qual last month but went out and didn't play!!!! "

Ditto, FullTilt too. Haven't played the real cash tables as yet. Not too sure about using cash on a computer generated game, it's too easy to rig it.

Thought we would have a nose after a little kinky fun, half time , having a boots and nylons evening, great fun if you can lol

Ah me too, don't pay lol, Final qual gives the winner $22,000 package to go to the final, very nice!!!!"

chech APAT out m8, me & a couple of m8s are members & my m8 won a seat in the World series, didnt get anywhere in the tour but all expenses paid trip to the states & a $10 000 tour seat aint bad

Ditto, FullTilt too. Haven't played the real cash tables as yet. Not too sure about using cash on a computer generated game, it's too easy to rig it."

There are very tight regs and the site makes money from the rake and entry fee so winning the hands doesn't matter to them. Try the freeroll qualifiers good way to get a feel for playing for cash.

Ditto, FullTilt too. Haven't played the real cash tables as yet. Not too sure about using cash on a computer generated game, it's too easy to rig it."

Oh we have a few poker players on site,I love Texas hold em - agree about the possible rigging as I play on the real money tables too, and have often wonder if the site owners have accounts with programmes running so they can't lose - easy money if they can?

Ditto, FullTilt too. Haven't played the real cash tables as yet. Not too sure about using cash on a computer generated game, it's too easy to rig it.

There are very tight regs and the site makes money from the rake and entry fee so winning the hands doesn't matter to them. Try the freeroll qualifiers good way to get a feel for playing for cash."

Free rolls are hard work normally 5000 playing and lasts far too long for a very small prize - managed a few top 10 places with a shared fund at the end, think I received $20 each time lol

There are very tight regs and the site makes money from the rake and entry fee so winning the hands doesn't matter to them. Try the freeroll qualifiers good way to get a feel for playing for cash.

Free rolls are hard work normally 5000 playing and lasts far too long for a very small prize - managed a few top 10 places with a shared fund at the end, think I received $20 each time lol"

i got 1st place in a freeroll once, took me around 7hrs, 10000 entry..... won £13 lmao less than minimum wage

Free rolls are hard work normally 5000 playing and lasts far too long for a very small prize - managed a few top 10 places with a shared fund at the end, think I received $20 each time lol

i got 1st place in a freeroll once, took me around 7hrs, 10000 entry..... won £13 lmao less than minimum wage"

are you all mad ????? gambling is evil !!! and you will all go to hell !!! here endeth the sermon from kaz ......ooops k !

" you will all go to hell !!! here endeth the sermon from kaz ......ooops k ! "

Note to self dont spit coffee on the cat she dont like it serves her right for being between me and the screen when I read that!!!

Shona

x x x

then i must be evil, mind you, every morning when i get up the devil does say "oh shit, hes awake"

"then i must be evil, mind you, every morning when i get up the devil does say "oh shit, hes awake" "
which to be honest i can quite understand !

"then i must be evil, mind you, every morning when i get up the devil does say "oh shit, hes awake" which to be honest i can quite understand ! "

oooooo cheeky x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

very quiet in here eh ?lmao

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Lurking!"

Not quite so tonight!

ho hum

Notting

**prances about banging drums and symbols**

Wooohooooo, lol

"**prances about banging drums and symbols**

Wooohooooo, lol"

Quiet again now. Think most have taken there pills and are strapped in

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wooohooooo, lol

Quiet again now. Think most have taken there pills and are strapped in "

straps, restraints??? mmmmmmmmmm

Wooohooooo, lol

Quiet again now. Think most have taken there pills and are strapped in straps, restraints??? mmmmmmmmmm"

Save them for the not so comatosed

Restraints can be fun to play with.

» Add a new message to this topic