FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys looking at guys??

Guys looking at guys??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just become a site supporter, and one of the benefits of that is that I can now see the last 100 people who checked my profile.

But there are loads of guys who've checked my profile, what on earth's that all about?? Are they unable to use a filter properly when searching?

Sorry, just seems weird!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They might be looking at the profiles of those who have verified someone - just to see the type of people they've met

Or they might be looking to see if they can improve their own profiles

They are probably checking the competition out considering 90% of single male profiles on here never get genuine verify

"I've just become a site supporter, and one of the benefits of that is that I can now see the last 100 people who checked my profile.

But there are loads of guys who've checked my profile, what on earth's that all about?? Are they unable to use a filter properly when searching?

Sorry, just seems weird!! lol

"

There is no bi male search filter

"They might be looking at the profiles of those who have verified someone - just to see the type of people they've met

Or they might be looking to see if they can improve their own profiles "

Beat me to it

Diane 1

Mr O 0

"They might be looking at the profiles of those who have verified someone - just to see the type of people they've met

Beat me to it

Diane 1

Mr O 0 "

Hey - no, great minds think alike

probably just being nosey not everyone that looks at profiles do it via search, might be checking someone elses verifications for example and looking at who they've met? or maybe seen your forum posts and had a quick look at your profile?

"probably just being nosey not everyone that looks at profiles do it via search, might be checking someone elses verifications for example and looking at who they've met? or maybe seen your forum posts and had a quick look at your profile?"

Yeah I look at fellow forumites sometimes, so could be that.... and I do sometimes look at peoples friends list (if on view) to see the type of guy that person likes and whether I fit into that category.

"probably just being nosey not everyone that looks at profiles do it via search, might be checking someone elses verifications for example and looking at who they've met? or maybe seen your forum posts and had a quick look at your profile?"
Oh yes - forgot the forum post thing - I do that too

i'm always looking at ladies profiles, dont mean im a lezzer

but i am nosy bitch ;0)

The answer to this lies in the changing rooms after rugby at school.... when young lads were too scared to openly stare at cock that wasn't his own for fear of being forevermore branded a raging woofter.... when all every young fella wants to do is check to see if he is normal, you know, like, size matters dunnit? hehehe

The difference on here is that guys can view other guy's profiles and check out the cock pics coz that's all that's usually on show, and he can do it in private, at his own leisure and not be branded a poof.

Or they might be looking to see if they can improve their own profiles "

So true.

A guy i see regularly keeps checking out another guy i've met recently. It actually got to the point of him having to be blocked.

x

So true.

A guy i see regularly keeps checking out another guy i've met recently. It actually got to the point of him having to be blocked.

x"

Actually, when i think about it, he does it to everyone that's verified me.

x

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

im nosey also, just coz iv perved a profile doesnt mean i want to pump them lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

altho if u they dont float my boat i won t perv a 2nd time heehe

So true.

x

x"

I think I've seen him at Stalkers Anonymous, he was hiding behind a chair stack but I'm sure it was him.

"

I think I've seen him at Stalkers Anonymous, he was hiding behind a chair stack but I'm sure it was him. "

Good to hear you're getting your own problems sorted though

So true.

x

x

I think I've seen him at Stalkers Anonymous, he was hiding behind a chair stack but I'm sure it was him. "

Must have been.

x

"

I think I've seen him at Stalkers Anonymous, he was hiding behind a chair stack but I'm sure it was him.

Good to hear you're getting your own problems sorted though "

I had to quit SA, they kept asking me to fill in a form with my home address on it and I'm not telling them fuckers anything like that!!

"

I had to quit SA, they kept asking me to fill in a form with my home address on it and I'm not telling them fuckers anything like that!! "

Yeah I had the same problem at Burglars Anonymous...

"

I had to quit SA, they kept asking me to fill in a form with my home address on it and I'm not telling them fuckers anything like that!! "

Just to prove the point I just checked out your profile, and just had to say its the most witty and charming one I've had the pleasure to read............ Raz x

» Add a new message to this topic