FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The bit on the side

The bit on the side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

The bit on the side yes a very old saying

Today trems fuckbud, freinds with benfits and others

Still what however you dress it up it affair of some kind

So here is some thing to think about we call this poeple for my scenario we call them Harry and Sally

Both are married meet on the net in what ever website

Harry and Sally are both married to others

They both meet twice a week on a tusday and thrusday afternoon for two years and some time meet when he or she on lates for wednesday meet when there can

Now they call each other fuckbuds

Now two years on the other s half find out some how they been seeing someone els

The one says to the other half its not as bad as it sounds she was only a fuckbud now listen to what that sounds like

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other half

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok, that’s great, who’s up for having a full English ?

"The bit on the side yes a very old saying

So here is some thing to think about we call this poeple for my scenario we call them Harry and Sally

They both meet twice a week on a tusday and thrusday afternoon for two years and some time meet when he or she on lates for wednesday meet when there can

Now two years on the other s half find out some how they been seeing someone els

The one says to the other half its not as bad as it sounds she was only a fuckbud now listen to what that sounds like

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other half"

lol yes it does but you're saying this on a swingers site aren't most things we do unethical

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other half"

And you meet attached/married men so not sure who your having a go at.

morecambe

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other half

And you meet attached/married men so not sure who your having a go at. "

Not really having ago at any one just cant stand folk who cant be truful about what they are really doing

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other halflol yes it does but you're saying this on a swingers site aren't most things we do unethical "

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Ok, that’s great, who’s up for having a full English ? "

Im hungry, I'd love one. Hope you've got mushrooms.

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other halflol yes it does but you're saying this on a swingers site aren't most things we do unethical

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point."

Exactly.

How ever you dress it up with what ever moden trems you use for it an affiar of some kind to pretend other is more of an insult to other halflol yes it does but you're saying this on a swingers site aren't most things we do unethical

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point."

that maybe what you do but their are many others who have a different approach

"Ok, that’s great, who’s up for having a full English ?

Im hungry, I'd love one. Hope you've got mushrooms. "

Ew! In all of this tale of lies and deception, this is what I find truly disgusting.

Tea

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point.that maybe what you do but their are many others who have a different approach "

They were just explaining what swinging generally is and it’s not cheating.

morecambe

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point.that maybe what you do but their are many others who have a different approach "

If other halfs dont know how every you dress it up is affair

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point.that maybe what you do but their are many others who have a different approach

They were just explaining what swinging generally is and it’s not cheating. "

Sadly some people just don't get it though.

morecambe

No....swinging is ethical non monogamy...there's no need to cheat or lie...that's the whole point.that maybe what you do but their are many others who have a different approach

its isnt cheating if all partys know what is going on

They were just explaining what swinging generally is and it’s not cheating. its isnt cheating if all partys know what is going on"

I know. That’s what I was explaining.

yes for those that have an understanding of swinging or at least have formed their own understanding and boundaries and have entered into it in an honest way but for many others it's just about sex however they can get it, Harry and Sally are cheating on their partners and maybe even have feelings for each other but this is a common theme in this life

You are correct, if their partner doesn't know it's cheating.

Hell, sometimes their partner DOES know, they just haven't told them (gut feelings and all that jazz) and that's cheating too.

Unless you've openly discussed seeing other people, and it's been agreed by both parties then yes, it's cheating.

Seeing someone regularly without partners blessing is an affair.

That's my views anyway

P

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

There's two different things here.

Cheating on a partner, having sex behind their back - wrong, though who knows the exact circumstances.

Fuck buddy / friends with benefits.

Having sex, without love, just physical pleasure. That's fine.

But whilst we should treat our playmates with respect, it's not automatic that they are committed to that one person (unless they have had a conversation to say so)

Are you talking from experience OP?

They lie so their partner doesn't find out the truth and extent of the meets. They lie to make it sound less in the hope they will be forgiven.

"They lie so their partner doesn't find out the truth and extent of the meets. They lie to make it sound less in the hope they will be forgiven. "

And to justify it to themselves in their own minds at times I would imagine

P

Thanks for the education

I am attached I fuck my fwb. My other half does know.

My fwb is married, his wife doesn't know. We are not stupid we are fully aware it's cheating. We don't need a post telling us what it is.

The explanation you give in your OP seems far fetched I'm doubtful anyone will say if they are caught cheating oh it doesn't matter we were just fuck buds

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I could well be wrong but I'm sensing "Sally" is hurt by being dismissed as just as fuck buddy when they've been seeing each other for so long & feelings are likely to be involved.

Surely it would really sting to feel it /you didn't matter in any situation & when emotions are involved even more so.

"I could well be wrong but I'm sensing "Sally" is hurt by being dismissed as just as fuck buddy when they've been seeing each other for so long & feelings are likely to be involved.

Surely it would really sting to feel it /you didn't matter in any situation & when emotions are involved even more so."

I thought the same.

Good to see you and your strong opinions back op

B38

Ew! In all of this tale of lies and deception, this is what I find truly disgusting.

Tea"

My comment was in no way meant to denigrate the post. To you OP apologies if it came across insensitive.

Im hungry, I'd love one. Hope you've got mushrooms. "

plum tomatoes too

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Tea

My comment was in no way meant to denigrate the post. To you OP apologies if it came across insensitive. "

Think they meant mushrooms

"I could well be wrong but I'm sensing "Sally" is hurt by being dismissed as just as fuck buddy when they've been seeing each other for so long & feelings are likely to be involved.

Surely it would really sting to feel it /you didn't matter in any situation & when emotions are involved even more so.

I thought the same. "

B38

Tea

My comment was in no way meant to denigrate the post. To you OP apologies if it came across insensitive.

Think they meant mushrooms "

Phew...because I was feeling kinds bad

i agree even cheating on your fb is a moral dilemma

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d expect a friend with benefits to have sex with other people. I’d hope she would say but it’s none of my business.

» Add a new message to this topic