FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you tell them

Would you tell them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading the crap shag thread and thinking about it.... I was thinking about this..

Would you tell someone if they were not good for you???

or would you just make excuses not to meet them again..

Cali

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I'd tell them during.... and if they didn't pull their socks up (as a figure of speech) they soon would be literally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just make excuses not to see them again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldnt tell someone they are a crap shag, but i might suggest things that they could do to heighten there pleasure and that experimenting was good. I wouldnt meet them again. But i wouldnt want to psycologically damage them, it could just be that they are inexperienced and we where all that at some time.

Usually i probebly say nothing if there was no hope for them

I tend to just hurry it along and then have my giggles after..

I will try to "get" them to do what would make it better... however the only time I really count it as a hopeless meet is if they dont cum.

Cali

I really don't understand people who put up and shut up... especially if they then complain about it to other people afterwards.

Why endure a sexual experience which isn't working for you when it is so easy to say "that doesn't really work for me, I prefer it like this"

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

if they asked i'd tell them in a diplomatic way. meeting them again would depend upon how well we get on outside of the bedroom.

I tend to talk a fair bit during anyways so its easier to gently direct someone to do things at the time

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would suggest celibacy as being the 'new black'

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

"I'd tell them during.... and if they didn't pull their socks up (as a figure of speech) they soon would be literally."

You should have smelt something fishy (as a figure of speech) when they got into bed still wearing their socks.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"I tend to just hurry it along and then have my giggles after..

I will try to "get" them to do what would make it better... however the only time I really count it as a hopeless meet is if they dont cum.

Cali "

really? because i sometimes dont cume, not for the want of trying, but its never anything to do with the other person, i dont think. maybe just erves.

i didnt cum for the first 3 or 4 times me and Em had carnal knowledge of each other, however never failed since lol.

we would just avoid unless they admitted they had a bad session and then we would give them the benefit of the doubt, sure.

I certainly would not object if someone asked me to do anything diferently.

I almost always expect to discuss what people like and don't like and how they like it.

I also say at the beging of the meet that if what I am doing is not good for them to let me know (5 mill up or down etc....

That way there is no excuse for someone 'lying back and thinking of England' as it were.........

[Removed by poster at 24/02/12 14:22:53]

"I tend to just hurry it along and then have my giggles after..

Cali

really? because i sometimes dont cume, not for the want of trying, but its never anything to do with the other person, i dont think. maybe just erves.

i didnt cum for the first 3 or 4 times me and Em had carnal knowledge of each other, however never failed since lol.

we would just avoid unless they admitted they had a bad session and then we would give them the benefit of the doubt, sure."

I have after 45 mins told a guy that I had to go.. because I play for the cum... yes I get pleasure too.. but without the cum it is a pointless thing for me.

Long term partner it is different..quickie fuck, its all about the fact taht I want to get messy..( I do btw make this quite clear on my profile and to guys coming over)

Cali

In the past I have tried giving a guy the benefit of the doubt... usually because we had built a fairly good rapport out of the bedroom.

Now older and wiser, I have no intention of letting rapport trick me again.

Would you tell a woman she was a mediocre or poor fuck? No I don't think I would as there would be nothing to be gained.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After reading the crap shag thread and thinking about it.... I was thinking about this..

Would you tell someone if they were not good for you???

or would you just make excuses not to meet them again..

Cali "

Yes, otherwise you end up making up alsorts of excuses not to meet up again

Actually I recently did tell someone but put it in a kinder way to be told it was my fault as I was so damned sexy he couldnt help but just shoot his load on the spot. This from a man who had told me for weeks what a long stayer he was.

So yes I would tell if asked. But certainly not in a nasty way.

» Add a new message to this topic