FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The bare faced cheek of some fuckers!!!!

The bare faced cheek of some fuckers!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we had an hour to spare before going to dinner we looked at a profile on here and can you believe that the ignorant time wasting swines were not in any way like the sort of folk we would like to meet, what the hell is that all about

Needless to say we have let admin know our thoughts and explained that if they are remiss enough to let us encounter this sort of crass behavior again they can shove this totally free site up their hoops

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've said the same thing for ages - unless the rest of the members meet our criteria, they shouldn't be allowed on the site, it's just a waste of our time having to look through profiles to see if they are our type or not.

Annoyed from Ashington.

"As we had an hour to spare before going to dinner we looked at a profile on here and can you believe that the ignorant time wasting swines were not in any way like the sort of folk we would like to meet, what the hell is that all about

Needless to say we have let admin know our thoughts and explained that if they are remiss enough to let us encounter this sort of crass behavior again they can shove this totally free site up their hoops

"

I agree, the price of this site is rediculous. It should not be £0. It should be -£50 per month. Money should flood my bank each month from this site.

Fussy non-fuckers the lot of ya

[Removed by poster at 11/09/09 08:13:24]

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"As we had an hour to spare before going to dinner we looked at a profile on here and can you believe that the ignorant time wasting swines were not in any way like the sort of folk we would like to meet, what the hell is that all about

"

does that me us oldies from Norfolk should be banned along with anyone from Anglesey? pmsl

does that me us oldies from Norfolk should be banned along with anyone from Anglesey? pmsl"

We have spoken before and you know that two2bonkwith and pinch of salt go together perfectly

does that me us oldies from Norfolk should be banned along with anyone from Anglesey? pmsl

We have spoken before and you know that two2bonkwith and pinch of salt go together perfectly "

And just like pepper, can irritate when they get up your nose

We have spoken before and you know that two2bonkwith and pinch of salt go together perfectly "

Forgot to add this is probably best kept amongst us adults

Forum Mod

Its outrageous,what ever will you do?

I would be demanding compensation for loss of minutes of my life and have to go to trauma counselling

Norfolk

"Its outrageous,what ever will you do?

I would be demanding compensation for loss of minutes of my life and have to go to trauma counselling "

but dont all people from suffolk have to go to counselling? pmsl - btw still got our passports at the ready should we ever get invited across the border

I would be demanding compensation for loss of minutes of my life and have to go to trauma counselling "

It's you feckin MOD's that allow this sort of indiscriminate thing to go on

Forum Mod

I would be demanding compensation for loss of minutes of my life and have to go to trauma counselling

but dont all people from suffolk have to go to counselling? pmsl - btw still got our passports at the ready should we ever get invited across the border "

That is true!I needed it when I first moved here and saw a job advertised for a chicken catcher

Passport control is a bugger here though,you need the required webbed fingers to enter

Forum Mod

It's you feckin MOD's that allow this sort of indiscriminate thing to go on "

Gotta keep the brain active for you.....its a requirement when you get to a certain age

It's you feckin MOD's that allow this sort of indiscriminate thing to go on

Gotta keep the brain active for you.....its a requirement when you get to a certain age"

Female bovine container of shopping

Norfolk

but dont all people from suffolk have to go to counselling? pmsl - btw still got our passports at the ready should we ever get invited across the border

That is true!I needed it when I first moved here and saw a job advertised for a chicken catcher

Passport control is a bugger here though,you need the required webbed fingers to enter

"

oh bugger, us essex boys up here on missionary work haven't worked out how to develop the webbed appendages yet, we do drive chavy cars and have wives that have white shoes and dance round handbags though (for gods sake don't let K see this!)

We recently attended swingers rehab "Cracked Cocks Bitter Pussies" (a mouthful I know) sadly there was no adequate after-care provided.

Back on the well fingered keyboard to ruin

I've asked Admin for everyone who isn't from Newcastle to be banned so that I waste even less time than I don't waste already. They told me to fuck off.

"I've asked Admin for everyone who isn't from Newcastle to be banned so that I waste even less time than I don't waste already. They told me to fuck off."

Did they not say, "feck orrrf" ? I think they might be posh

"I've asked Admin for everyone who isn't from Newcastle to be banned so that I waste even less time than I don't waste already. They told me to fuck off.

Did they not say, "feck orrrf" ? I think they might be posh "

One stands corrected, they did indeed say 'feck orrrf.... ya tosser!' hehehe

» Add a new message to this topic