FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Soup !

Soup !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats ya favourite ?

i loves mushroom, tomato, mulligatawny, potato and leek,

But cant abide chicken or oxtail etc....

and im gonna have a bit soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Broccolli & stilton - mmmmm with lovely crusty bread - but Tomato is fab too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tomato, chicken, but also love spicy parsnip!

My Dad does great home made soups, but the only time I tried that making mushroom soup it tasted ok, but it looked revolting it when this horrible grey colour...........!

Oh i do a good gordon ramseys brocolli

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour

By *oonboyMan  over a year ago

livingston

never really eat soup....altho tomato is me fav (gotta be heinz) lol.....however im willing to eat alot more if it was served up on u delicious ladies

"Oh i do a good gordon ramseys brocolli

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour "

We could start a thread about easy receipes for fab folk lol!!

Mine would be a tip for cooking whole corn on the cobs....

One cob wrapped in a peice of kitchen towel (paper) microwaved on full for 3/4 mins, take it out wrap in foil leave it for 5 mins, cooked to perfection!! EASY!!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I like pretty much everything but mushroom soup....but my fave is my own home-made split pea, gammon and leek....now that is scrummy

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Right - give over now as making me hungry - will try to brocolli soup recipe as even i should be able to make that!

OH ill give that a go.

loves nothing better than getting me mouth round a nice juicy cob

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

French Onion with a slice of baguette with emmental cheese melted on it

ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I have the most wonderful next door neighbour. She grows tomatoes, gives them to me and I make soup

Tomato and Basil

Tomato, Bacon and Lentil

Tomato and Pepper

and

Tomato and whatever is in the fridge

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......"

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour "

am going round to peaches house for some great grub and some sex if she will have me

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat"

you are sooooo funny made me laugh out loud !!!

IT wasnt a set up honest ....

"ive just made sweet potato parsnip carrot and onion garlic ,salt pepper 2 chicken oxos and some cumin all cooked boiled and whizzed up ...bloody delicious .ill be eating it for days cos im all on me own !!! mind you i might save some and put it in the flask for sundays picnic on the beach with Joe.... ......

who was the volunteer for the "cumin" think its a bit wasted in a soup tho, better down my throat

you are sooooo funny made me laugh out loud !!!

IT wasnt a set up honest ...."

was gona respond with "do you fancy a chat hun" but you dont respond to that according to your profile. so how lets fuck instead.....pussy here btw

hey as long as he didnt burn his knob adding the "cumin" who cares

ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list

would u respond to "fancy a chat hun ???" its just not what im looking for.. i like a guy with a brain as well as a big cock ....and lucky me ive met a few since ive been on here

"ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list "

ive dabbled a bit ... but i just like men too much !!!

"ah shit ya straight, never mind am in the process of converting one and dont mind adding yer name to the list

ive dabbled a bit ... but i just like men too much !!!"

oh so do i very very much, but you cant beat a womans mouth kissing you, now thats very sensual

"would u respond to "fancy a chat hun ???" its just not what im looking for.. i like a guy with a brain as well as a big cock ....and lucky me ive met a few since ive been on here "

have yet to find a cock that stimulates my brain into having a good conversation. the only requirements for me in looking for meets, is good sense of humour and naughtiness. that does it for me time after time.

brocolli and salted water., wait till tender and whizz and add a spoonful of creme fraiche . gorgeous and an amazing colour

am going round to peaches house for some great grub and some sex if she will have me"

oh i say im blushing like a virgin bride

Cream of cauliflower... wee boy said it was the best soup he's ever had!

the classys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic