FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeking advice!

Seeking advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ree now no drama OP   Man  over a year ago

wallasey

Hello all, I was wondering where I could seek some advice on a fantasy of mine, I’d love to be involved in a group meet and was wondering if anybody could maybe direct me in the right direction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to a club. Even if you don't act out your fantasy that night, you are bound to meet lots of like-minded people for possible future encounters

By *ree now no drama OP   Man  over a year ago

wallasey

I’d love to but it is rather scary and I feel quite nervous about going, I don’t know why but it’s just how I feel, I know everybody there is there to have a good time and I’m sure people are very welcoming, maybe I just need to pluck up the courage and bite the bullet x

"I’d love to but it is rather scary and I feel quite nervous about going, I don’t know why but it’s just how I feel, I know everybody there is there to have a good time and I’m sure people are very welcoming, maybe I just need to pluck up the courage and bite the bullet x"

Maybe you do! Or maybe your fantasies just need to remain fantasies.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

If you want a group meet but are too scared of meeting a group, I can see an issue almost immediately

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

What about going to club, no one will force you to play, and you can go at any time if you feel its not for you

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You just have to suck it up and go to a club, shy or not. That's where groups are. They aren't going yo be queuing up for you here.

Alternatively you could hire professionals.

Go to Club and tell them that your name is Jim. You'd be treated like a King

"You just have to suck it up and go to a club, shy or not. That's where groups are. They aren't going yo be queuing up for you here.

Alternatively you could hire professionals. "

Yes, especially as your profile states you won't be here long! It's not an instant fix on here you know

» Add a new message to this topic