FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's your perfect day?

What's your perfect day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unny Valentine OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crewe

So I got to spend the day on the beach relaxing with sunshine, watching the surfers after a late breakfast. C went to IKEA, making the best of being stuck miles away at home, if we'd been together probably my perfect sort of day. . . . What's your ideal day with or without your partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It would be with my family - wake up and have sex with the partner, we'd go for breakfast at my favourite restaurant, nice walk, farmer's market and then a happy afternoon cooking in my mum's fuckoff huge kitchen and enjoying a glass of wine and spending time with the siblings. Lots of good quality food, eating and relaxing, take the dogs for a walk and then my partner and I would check in to my favourite hotel. We'd visit the best bookshop in the uk and I'd see my dear friend and then go to the hotel and have lots of sex and eat some of my favourite overpriced brownies that have been couriered to us.

Perfect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It would be with my family - wake up and have sex with the partner, we'd go for breakfast at my favourite restaurant, nice walk, farmer's market and then a happy afternoon cooking in my mum's fuckoff huge kitchen and enjoying a glass of wine and spending time with the siblings. Lots of good quality food, eating and relaxing, take the dogs for a walk and then my partner and I would check in to my favourite hotel. We'd visit the best bookshop in the uk and I'd see my dear friend and then go to the hotel and have lots of sex and eat some of my favourite overpriced brownies that have been couriered to us.

Perfect."

Nailed it

With my kids taking them to somewhere they love for the day eating junk laughing and joking then home and walk the dogs by the goose lake and watch the dogs get chased away

"It would be with my family - wake up and have sex with the partner, we'd go for breakfast at my favourite restaurant, nice walk, farmer's market and then a happy afternoon cooking in my mum's fuckoff huge kitchen and enjoying a glass of wine and spending time with the siblings. Lots of good quality food, eating and relaxing, take the dogs for a walk and then my partner and I would check in to my favourite hotel. We'd visit the best bookshop in the uk and I'd see my dear friend and then go to the hotel and have lots of sex and eat some of my favourite overpriced brownies that have been couriered to us.

Perfect."

This is brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic