FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Website for hotel details?

Website for hotel details?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildowithlegs OP   Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any websites that rate hotels in order of discretion? Eg.to have to use a key card to get to room for meets, etc.

Asking for a friend of course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't but I think nearly all modern hotels use key cards. It's quite some time since we stayed in one that didn't

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I don't but I think nearly all modern hotels use key cards. It's quite some time since we stayed in one that didn't"

I stayed in a Premier Inn not that long ago (certainly within the last 18 months) that had the old fashioned key entry to rooms - was most bizarre

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

The larger the hotel the more anonymous you are. But hotels are very used to people meeting others for sex. They don’t care as long as you’ve paid for the room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never heard of a website that does that.

You’re probably better off asking for recommendations in the area you want to stay.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't but I think nearly all modern hotels use key cards. It's quite some time since we stayed in one that didn't

I stayed in a Premier Inn not that long ago (certainly within the last 18 months) that had the old fashioned key entry to rooms - was most bizarre "

Blimey!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I don't but I think nearly all modern hotels use key cards. It's quite some time since we stayed in one that didn't

I stayed in a Premier Inn not that long ago (certainly within the last 18 months) that had the old fashioned key entry to rooms - was most bizarre

Blimey! "

Trying to think where it was now - was definitely "oop North" - might have been one near Chester - to be fair it was overdue a refurb

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hilton’s have key cards and you can pay for just a day!

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

There’s a website that shows all hotels that do rooms for the day.

Just search for day rooms or something similar

By *ellytransvTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any websites that rate hotels in order of discretion? Eg.to have to use a key card to get to room for meets, etc.

Asking for a friend of course "

Village Hotel Chain is always my recommendation. You don't need key cards to get to the rooms, the hotels are very very open and busy throughout the day as they are not just a Hotel but have a Public Gym, Pub and starbucks usually. Most discrete hotel chain I've ever stayed in

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Bonking. com?

» Add a new message to this topic