FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Annoying dog

Annoying dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The dog in the house behind me just barks all the while. It's one of those annoying little dogs that just barks for apparently no reason. It's out on and off from 10 in the morning until 10 at night. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep

I phoned SSPCA. It went on for so long, no matter the weather. The owners didn’t care.

"Yep

I phoned SSPCA. It went on for so long, no matter the weather. The owners didn’t care. "

The owners seem deaf to it. Nothing worse than inconsiderate dog owners polluting the neighbourhood with their yap yap yapping dog.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep,contact Environmental health. Dogs around here have made it bloody awful living here.

By *lwenWoman  over a year ago

De12 area

When there out in the garden shout shut that dog up.. Or record it and report to the council noise abatement team..

You can get an app that switches unwanted noises off, it has a setting to mute yappy dogs. Amazing what they can do these days.

Sounds like a bored dog which makes me think he's not looked after as they usually only bark as a warning, if they are scared or for attention. Definitely report

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Not the dogs fault it’s the brain dead owners the dog should be taken away from numptys like them

"You can get an app that switches unwanted noises off, it has a setting to mute yappy dogs. Amazing what they can do these days. "

What's the app called and how does it work?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You can get an app that switches unwanted noises off, it has a setting to mute yappy dogs. Amazing what they can do these days. "

Now wouldn't that be a wonderful thing.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

There's a few on ere.....paaahaaaaaaa......

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Why not throw the dog a ball or something to play with sounds like it's bored.

Talk to the owners tell then you'll report them to the rspca

Shoot it

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Shoot it"
it’s owners that want shooting

"Shoot it it’s owners that want shooting as well"

Agreed

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The dog in the house behind me just barks all the while. It's one of those annoying little dogs that just barks for apparently no reason. It's out on and off from 10 in the morning until 10 at night. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Yup

By *inkyandperky555Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We had this problem the council contacted them first nothing happened we just kept on ringing the council they then came out and Monitored it included us ringing every time it barked so in the end the person ended up in court with a fine and no more dog barking.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"The dog in the house behind me just barks all the while. It's one of those annoying little dogs that just barks for apparently no reason. It's out on and off from 10 in the morning until 10 at night. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Knock on OP have a word with the owners....

As a person who deals with training dogs a bit I'm guessing the dog has a form of separation anxiety. The owners should do something about this to help the problem. Have you spoken to them about it as they may not be aware if they are out while it's barking?

"Sounds like a bored dog which makes me think he's not looked after as they usually only bark as a warning, if they are scared or for attention. Definitely report "

"The dog in the house behind me just barks all the while. It's one of those annoying little dogs that just barks for apparently no reason. It's out on and off from 10 in the morning until 10 at night. Has anyone else experienced this?

Knock on OP have a word with the owners...."

I did go round one Saturday morning because I was being driven to distraction. It was also being let out at 7 in the morning so I said that ever since they had moved in their dog was a nuisance. They promised not to let it out so early but it still barks when it is out.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

The dogs bark may be a cry for help and should not be ignored. If its in the garden all day check it has water to drink. Try and talk to it through the fence or offer to walk it sometimes. You dont get bad dogs just bad owners. Have a heart.

"The dogs bark may be a cry for help and should not be ignored. If its in the garden all day check it has water to drink. Try and talk to it through the fence or offer to walk it sometimes. You dont get bad dogs just bad owners. Have a heart."

It appears like the owners never go out to me even though they are a young couple. They leave the kitchen door open most times so it can wander in and out. I'd say it was well looked after and not neglected. It just seems to be a dog that just barks a lot.

No annoying dogs...just annoying neighbours but the solution is the same... contact your local council as its classed as noise polution

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

dogs dont bark for nothing there is a problem somwere uesually with the owners not looking after it enough

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"The dogs bark may be a cry for help and should not be ignored. If its in the garden all day check it has water to drink. Try and talk to it through the fence or offer to walk it sometimes. You dont get bad dogs just bad owners. Have a heart.

It appears like the owners never go out to me even though they are a young couple. They leave the kitchen door open most times so it can wander in and out. I'd say it was well looked after and not neglected. It just seems to be a dog that just barks a lot."

Because its bored

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

get the dog, put it in your garden & see ho they like it

» Add a new message to this topic