FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well that's different I thought.

Well that's different I thought.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man  over a year ago

Tarka trail

In the services opposite Exeter race course Friday. I parked directly behind a red van, towing a trailer constructed out of an old robin reliant. The back door, and the side panelling had glass window installed in it.

That's different I thought. Then I noticed inside that, it had a black coffin. strange very strange.

When I was a biker years ago. one of the lads had a motor bike sidecar. it had had a coffin bolted in place, instead of the usual side car.

And just a few years ago, someone constructed a motorbike sidecar. Where the actual rider was a skeleton. And it was being controlled , steered by the so called passenger. It was quite amusing to see being ridden around. The guy was even on the local news.

What strange amusing things, have you been a witness to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man  over a year ago

Tarka trail

I also know this guy, That use to say to people, My tongue is that long, I can lick my eye. Fuck off they use to reply, nobody can do that.

He would then take his false eye out , lick it, then put it back in it's socket.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I also know this guy, That use to say to people, My tongue is that long, I can lick my eye. Fuck off they use to reply, nobody can do that.

He would then take his false eye out , lick it, then put it back in it's socket. "

Well that's erm yeah a talent.

» Add a new message to this topic