FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexual advice from female to female wanted

Sexual advice from female to female wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Female of the couple here:

I'm part of the percentage of females that finds little to no pleasure with penetration. Thankfully I have some pleasure with my boyfriend as he is ok with toys...

Just want to know from other females that find it hard to get pleasure just with penetration what other tricks and toys do you feel helped, maybe certain positions work better. I find doggie nicer. Just want to spice things up more and thought who knows better than those that have tried and tested the methods.

I am 95% clitoris stimulated, my breasts also feel little to no stimulation. I always joke I'm sexually broken.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

You can buy toys that directly stimulate the clit and use them during penetration - the Lelo Sona Cruse, Satisfyer Pro 2. Some cock rings with vibrating attachments might be worth looking at. You can get ones that have little bunny ears on.

If you particularly enjoy doggy style you could also use a wand and hold it there during. You can buy sex wedges or incorporate fucking over the edge of the bed/over a table, raise your arse in the air and it will help you get clitoral friction more easily.

"You can buy toys that directly stimulate the clit and use them during penetration - the Lelo Sona Cruse, Satisfyer Pro 2. Some cock rings with vibrating attachments might be worth looking at. You can get ones that have little bunny ears on.

If you particularly enjoy doggy style you could also use a wand and hold it there during. You can buy sex wedges or incorporate fucking over the edge of the bed/over a table, raise your arse in the air and it will help you get clitoral friction more easily.

"

Thank you for the reply. It's always something I'm very self conscious about and I just wish it wasn't so much effort, I had a cock ring with a long tongue like attachment but keeping it in place etc was annoying and I'm not good at concentrating on my needs. Wish it was more natural...

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Lube yourself, cow girl him and give him a clit wank. He'll love it and you'll get off on him. win, win

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'm very much the same I rarely cum from penetration alone and need clit stimulation. Though since my clitoral hood piercing this has become easier as the movement of sex pushes the ball over my clit!

For something less painful try a wand during or bullet on the clit during sex

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I have never been able to orgasm through penetration. I need clitoral stimulation.

I have a wand which gives me multiple orgasms and most recently one of my lady friends used Ann summers rabbit ears on me, which felt amazing! Hubby seems to be the only man that can manage to make me cum through oral too. We have tried numerous positions and nothing happens... I've resigned myself to the fact that I am hard work!

By *aughty HimMan  over a year ago

Beds

"I have never been able to orgasm through penetration. I need clitoral stimulation.

I have a wand which gives me multiple orgasms and most recently one of my lady friends used Ann summers rabbit ears on me, which felt amazing! Hubby seems to be the only man that can manage to make me cum through oral too. We have tried numerous positions and nothing happens... I've resigned myself to the fact that I am hard work! "

I know someone with a fantastic wand and rabbit

Thank you everyone. I always feel a bit broken and like I'm so much work to get myself going. Thanks for sharing.

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ive got some amazing clit stimular toys i love them. I use them during sex as well as solo play

I found a strap on vibrator, like a strap on but instead of a dildo its a vibrator that goes on the woman while he... Hope it works. I struggle to find the right vibes I think I have a fussy clit, most are too weak, too powerful, not quite right...

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I found a strap on vibrator, like a strap on but instead of a dildo its a vibrator that goes on the woman while he... Hope it works. I struggle to find the right vibes I think I have a fussy clit, most are too weak, too powerful, not quite right... "

Needs to be powerfull for me too makes the experiance even better

"I've resigned myself to the fact that I am hard work! "

That's how I have felt most my sex life. Thankfully my current partner is a lot more thoughtful than my exes, but I still feel like a lot of work, and from previous exes I'm not good at asking or saying what I want. My exes just went for the hole till they cum, at 32 now it's caused some self conscious issues. My partner is trying, he has broken down a lot of walls, doesn't mind toys, and encourages me to say what I want, but it's a work in progress as I am not good at looking after my needs after my past relationships and still get embarrassed to think/talk about my needs...

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Hiya, I’m not sure how to explain this so if I’m waffling then I apologise now

You may be trying to hard to stimulate your physical being when actually you made to stimulate your mental self.

I have been having the most amazing orgasms through just penetration recently as Mr and I have found a new kink that we adore, and Mr now talks to me about this kink as we fuck I ask tell him to tell me more and so on and wow just wow, I’m having the most intense orgasms, sometimes a little bondage is good too teasing and denying orgasms, as soon as he tells you that you can’t have one feck me you’ve never needed one so much it’s not a quick thing, you need to find your kink and the courage if needed to talk about it, but trust me when you find that one sentence that tips you over the edge it’s mind blowing

Good luck, you’ll get there and you’re not broken you’re just not discovered yet

Mrs blue eyes

Thanks again to everyone sounds odd but nice to know I'm not the only broken one. I had a rabbit once but hated it. Maybe was just the one I had so might try that again, I don't own any wands so might look into those...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks again to everyone sounds odd but nice to know I'm not the only broken one. I had a rabbit once but hated it. Maybe was just the one I had so might try that again, I don't own any wands so might look into those..."

If you struggle to find a vibration setting that's right, I recommend the mains powered wand from lovehoney as it's a wheel you turn so you can get exactly the amount of vibration you desire.

By *ngelfireWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Thanks again to everyone sounds odd but nice to know I'm not the only broken one. I had a rabbit once but hated it. Maybe was just the one I had so might try that again, I don't own any wands so might look into those..."

The Doxy wand truly is a magic wand. Not cheap but worth every penny.

"Thanks again to everyone sounds odd but nice to know I'm not the only broken one. I had a rabbit once but hated it. Maybe was just the one I had so might try that again, I don't own any wands so might look into those...

If you struggle to find a vibration setting that's right, I recommend the mains powered wand from lovehoney as it's a wheel you turn so you can get exactly the amount of vibration you desire. "

I'll have a look thks

"Thanks again to everyone sounds odd but nice to know I'm not the only broken one. I had a rabbit once but hated it. Maybe was just the one I had so might try that again, I don't own any wands so might look into those...

The Doxy wand truly is a magic wand. Not cheap but worth every penny. "

Ill look it up

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I have never been able to orgasm through penetration. I need clitoral stimulation.

I have a wand which gives me multiple orgasms and most recently one of my lady friends used Ann summers rabbit ears on me, which felt amazing! Hubby seems to be the only man that can manage to make me cum through oral too. We have tried numerous positions and nothing happens... I've resigned myself to the fact that I am hard work!

I know someone with a fantastic wand and rabbit "

» Add a new message to this topic